Remember when Sup Forums was saying Bella Thorne was going to be the one to blow up After Shake It Up and Zendaya was...

Remember when Sup Forums was saying Bella Thorne was going to be the one to blow up After Shake It Up and Zendaya was going to be irrelevant?

Well, what do you have to say now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QtxlCsVKkvY
youtube.com/watch?v=Lo_P4SW-g7A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I honestly have no idea who both of these are, are they intellectuals or something?

That Bella Thorne would've made a better Mary Jane than Zendaya even though Bella Thorne is a terrible MJ Watson.

fucking hell, white people were a mistake

Speak for yourself.

Her acne blew up

youtube.com/watch?v=QtxlCsVKkvY

Preach it brother.

too much drugs

10,000 years from now it won't matter. There will be no distinguishable "race".

Is she going to be in an Apocalypto sequel?

absolutely disgusting. also acne is indicator of meth abuse

what a fucking disaster
thanks for ruining my buzz OP

God, Hollywood really does terrible shit to kids. No wonder a lot of them end up all fucked up growing up.

And her dad died when she was young, so you know she wasn't properly guided.

lol Nooooooooo

>surprised that the tranny didn't make it

I remember a bunch of pedo retards kept spamming countdown threads. It's funny because they barely even lasted a year.

is she literally a meth head now?

Hey man give meth a chance. It change my life.

No we didn't. We called her a tranny. We had no opinion on the negress because there was no jackass posting her every day

mulatto baby is coming

Copious amounts of cocaine

>Sup Forums is one person
No, but then again, those were the days when waifufags frolicked around the board with a mere dash of care in the world.

There's no way that isn't an edit, the bitch looks exactly like Quentin Tarantino

>There's no way that isn't an edit
make up does wonders for people, more news at 11

Is kaiji still in jail? I think bi beast was caught and is in prison now

disgusting whore

>Tana mongeau sees scott disick at some party
>she tries to flirt with him
>bella comes out of nowhere and starts hoe dancing and giving tana the evil eyes

this was all after scott fucked 3 other girls the weekend prior while on vacation with bella.

lets BOOGIE!

how the fuck would I know?

The way her hair goes makes her look like those obese women that have fat foreheads lmao.

For a second I thought she wasn't wearing any bottoms

*boogies at u*

Sup Forums is literally wrong about nearly every waifu. Remember when people thought Ariel didn't get a reduction? Remember when people thought bella was all natural? Remember when people not only thought Chloe was going to be one of the biggest stars in hollywood, but that she'd still be good looking and doing better over Elle Fanning? Remember when people said Dakota was the superior Fanning? I could literally go on.

what an ugly boy

ucking skeletons

[rattling intensifies]

Kek

RATTLE RATTLE EAT MORE CATTLE

Spoopy
youtube.com/watch?v=Lo_P4SW-g7A

Because everyone will be White

How's that working out lmao

>Remember when Bellatap was saying Bella Thorne was going to be the one to blow up After Shake It Up and Zendaya was going to be irrelevant?

Fixed now get banned

meth acne

>Remember when Sup Forums was saying Bella Thorne was going to be the one to blow up After Shake It Up and Zendaya was going to be irrelevant?

no

She should just pose nude. It would have more dignity than these horrible dances she does

I appreciate this post

I always hated the tranny memes, but that bulge it's too suspicious

this is hot as fuck. I'd love to be in that room getting cucked in person

Shame on you, user