/v4/ & fellows

Heroic edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YKSU82afy1w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

vychodnars are belarusians in disguse!

I hate this image captcha, have someone moved to other place yet?

1st for wewuzing

We could make not a mere general, but a whole fucking board on cripple.ch

we can't even keep the threads going some days

>other place yet?
You're here forever

>what
co
>why
po co
>how
jak
>which
który
>where
kaj
>when
kiedy.

xth for czech politics is dead

that's southern polish?

We live in libertarian democratic dictature
only way out is revolution

>czech republic
>libertarian
haha what

Who do you think will whore themselves to Babiš for some token ministry?

I am talking about the whole West

We could make a whole board for Slavs and Slavic linguistics. Though it's ONLY me who makes /Slav/ thread these days, weeks, months...
They all die within 10 posts

Po co is more like "what for"
Why = czemu/dlaczego

>you will never live in Pinochet style classical liberal utopia
just kill me

Babiš knows that openly associating with commies would be suicide.
My guess is minority government of ANO with support from SPD and some přeběhlíci.
Wild card here is ČSSD. Depends on their february congress. Chances are they might become pretty pro-babiš and if they dont enter government they might atleast give confidence support.

>the west
>libertarian
depends on which countries you mean. France for example is pretty far left while northern europe is literal communism tier tbqh.

If people enjoyed being near other Slavs so much, Europe wouldn't be flooded with 4 million Polish immigrants.

It's fun to talk from time to time and all but it's important to keep it in small doses.

he wrote in his dialect, that's what i asked for

let's make a slav thread and finish this research of mine

>kaj
Ebin meme
That's because /slav/ is basically /ex-ussr/ + a bunch of snotty Slovenes with an unwarranted sense of self-importance

I still dont know if to vote for Zeman or Drahos.

I think I hate Drahos supporters and anti Zemans more because they are bunch of retarded hypocrites

/v4/ doesn't visit /slav/ because it's uncomfy and full of angry azbuka using easterners

we would not be forced to post so much to keep it alive

Why are they hypocrites?

Go fucking kill yourself if you rather vote for Zeman just because Drahoš has some retarded supporters

I am somewhat ideologically closer to Zeman, but given that president has literally no powers (save for some meme """"powers"""" like amnesty, most of which have to be approved by the gov't or parliament anyway) I will vote for the candidate that won't be an international embarassment that dies two months into the office.

I will vote for Drahoš, albeit with clenched teeth.

>That's because /slav/ is basically /ex-ussr/ + a bunch of snotty Slovenes with an unwarranted sense of self-importance
They just start talking to each other. That is the problem with these egg headed bastards. I encourage writing in native languages as a means of communicating between ourselves, but when you have a fucking Belorussian replying to my post, getting a reply from a Russian poster, it just fucking spirals to shit
The token Slovene is smug everywhere, and he can actually hold a conversation

Even after four years of being here, I am still naive enough to believe we could have a good "shooting the shit" laid back /slav/ thread. No matter if three people in it are talking exclusively about languages, and the rest about craft beer in their native countries or "no gfs"

Also I agree with the bit about Drahoš supporters. They are the most obnoxious, condescending and conceited bunch of people. But I will still vote for him because Zeman's fans, especially the SPD voting crowd is not much better.

They claim that Zeman supporters are aggressive while they are noble and pure good which is bullshit. They are fucking same.

Also they claim that Zeman is dividing country while in reality its people like them because they think "if you dont vote like me you are monkey subhuman"

shoo jewanon shoo

乇乂ㄒ尺卂 ㄒ卄丨匚匚

Good night

>you are brainlet subhuman if you vote for zeman
vs
>you are soros paid traitor if you dont vote for zeman
equally obnoxious and both are just vocal minorities

Thing is most Drahoš voters will vote him because they dont jump on the muh refugees bandwagon and because they wont want another 5 years of the walking corpse. Also I still find it extremely funny how kavárna just ignores that Zeman is an eurofoderalist that advocates adopting euro.

slavs and honorary slavs welcome!

>he falls in love
gtfo redditors

Would you let your gf be friends with a guy you know wants to stole her from you but she takes him as a very good friend?

Yes

Fuck off with your v*rsovian dialect

>5 years of the walking corpse
>implying he will last that long
>implying he does not have rakovinu slinivky
trust my super secret inside info. Many tram drivers died to bring us this info.

I remember how Hillary/Drahos supporters got mad when Trump made fun of that cripple guy yet they make fun of old Zeman when he stumbles (and not because of viroza). They claim that other group is spreading hate but they do exact same thing. They laugh at other party because they are paranoid and think that Soros is behind everything yet they believe that Russia is behind everything. They are same shit

>Ebin meme
t. savage northerner

If she "forbids" me to have relations with a woman, following a similar situation, I'd reciprocate. Otherwise, I've never had ... so much "love" in me, to suffer greatly after being cheated on. I just drop the whole thing and move on. No getting back together, no yelling, no forgiving. I just called it quits and told her "that's it"

n*rthern p*olacks are basically belar*ssians

I've seen many guys stalking their gf's messages just to make sure she isn't friends with someone they don't want them to be.
Wew lad why do you even get into relationship when you don't love her enough?

I still have things to offer. I am not a loving, hug-able teddy bear, but I provide support, a good word or two, can compromise, can enjoy another person's company

I have become soy , feminiser of worlds

noice

>kaj
???
Are you Silesian or something?

Has everyone migrated to /slav/?

Did for a moment, saw the shitflinging and went back to listening to PSG and waiting for someone to show up here.

No one will show up, they all left.

>We've got the whole place only to ourselves.

... aké animáky si ako decko pozeral na telke? Že som nebol jediný, kto s bratom hltal Neporaziteľné Sestry každé ráno na ktoromkoľvek kanáli to kedysi chodievali?

>Neporaziteľné sestry
Malo to svoje čaro, ale ja na rozdiel od teba som ako cieľová skupina mal(a) dôvod to pozerať, pokémon bola druhá najpozeranejšia vec doma, ešte stále mám kdesi tie albumy s nálepkami.

>shitlord alkie grandpa
>human equivalent of a karlovarský suchar
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

are we making our own v4 board?

>cieľová skupina
Deti. :)

A hej, pokémoni boli pokémoni. Taká sada okrúhlych nálepiek kúpených na Košickej stanici u nás označovala rôzne kusy nábytku (stolička v kuchyni mala Pikačua, gamatka zas toho žltého s lyžicou,...) vyše desiatich rokov.
Na tom ale bežal každý. Spolužiačka zvučku z pamäti vyspevovala ešte v maturitnom ročníku.

A čo také Špiónky? To hlavne chodilo na Jetixe, inými slovami hlavný dôvod návštev kamarátov s DigiTV.

>Spies

latex fetish

I always thought of internet raping one's childhood as a rather ironic joke. Then I saw a Sup Forums thread about the show once and went in all happy about having someone else to talk about the show with.

Tie boli tiež fajn. Jedinou nevýhodu bolo, že u nás sa väčšina rozprávok pozerala v nemčine takže som z toho mala len to vyzuálne.
A spolu a týmto sme sa akosi zapozerali aj do Hey Arnold.
A každe ráno Káčerovo.

>A každe ráno Káčerovo.

youtube.com/watch?v=YKSU82afy1w

To poznám tiež. S Káčerovom sa tam ešte miešala Rýchla Rota.

lets make v4 board we can have czskpl thread and classic v4 too.

i agree

I don't think we could get enough people to keep a board going. And if we could, you would absolutely not want to have anything to do with said board.
It's a double-edged sword.

Anyone still up or are we calling it a day on this thead? If that's the case then have good night, everybody!

theres usually a little life left by now but maybe not
brunoc

>Neporaziteľné Sestry

macko usko ma vsetky deti rad

CREEPY

I want proper captcha and proper threads not this shit!

Misie lubią dzieci