This was found in Germany and is 40,000 years old

This was found in Germany and is 40,000 years old

Really makes you think

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lion-man
theatlantic.com/science/archive/2016/05/the-astonishing-age-of-a-neanderthal-cave-construction-site/484070/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bigfoot was in germany back then but the grey aliens transported them to north america

There were Lions in Europe 40,000 years ago. It was warmer.

You can find allot of objects like a flute to play music and even a stone dildo, Germanic blood is the second more intelligent, sadly the first one are (((them)))

yeah its almost like Europe used to have bears or somethin'

Ja ja binx is all i see

Germany used to be a part of Russia back then?

40000 years of benis ;DDDDDDD

I have a 500 year old katana from Japan. If you broke into my house you would find a 500 year old katana from Japan in Ontario, Canada.

neurons firing

>a flute to play music

It's absolutely incredible

It was colder, but there were lions yes (cave lions)

Germans have always been furries

>40000 years old
Is this b8?
The world is only like 6000 years old ya tard.

I swear to god as a kid I always fantasized this part of Germany as some ancient mystical homeland.

Europe used to have bears, lions, rhinoceros, mammoths, hyenas, saber toothed cats and several other large mammals that got wiped out 12,000 years ago.

There were lions in Europe only 2,000 years ago. Had nothing to do with climate. They were simply exterminated utterly because they are dangerous predators. The niggers weren't smart enough to even try. Nor were they smart enough to try and domesticate any of the animals.

That's impossible the world isn't that old

Best post

/thread

It's a bear.

What's your point?

WE WUZ BEARS

It's an Asian bear. It proves Germans came from Asia.

You're saying Germans have been hot gluing figurines for tens of thousands of years?

I always liked the Graham Hancock theory that worldwide civilization of iron age or greater existed until the younger dryas period around 10,000 BC when a comet hit the north american glacier and melted it causing massive flooding and rapid climate change.

That it's fugging impressive for being 40,000 years old.

Also, it's a lion

>(((them)))
The Ones Who Shall Not Be Named

wait

how did the ancient french know about rhinos

There were wooly rhinos living in Europe

there used to be a lot more megafauna mammals.. some birds as well. Everything died out 12,000 years ago, and until recently we've only ever thought that mankind was the culprit.. but there's increasing evidence supporting a theory that a comet hit the earth towards the end of the last ice age. Cosmic collisions actually tend to cool a planet with atmosphere because they kick up so much debris and dust. The earth reverted for only a thousand years or so to a much colder climate and then the rhythmic processes that cause periodic ice ages and warm periods kicked in again with a vengence and the earth rapidly became warmer, raising sea levels. These sorts of relatively rapid changes would have been hardest on larger animals that had longer lives and slower reproductive rates. Humans hunting megafauna was probably the nail in the coffin more than the cause.

It isn't known that there was an impact for certain, but the 'Younger Dryas' happened, the anomalous cooling and warming, and it seems to match exactly when all the big stuff died out.

Basically this shit

Proof? Because that sounds like bullshit.

But world is only 6000 years old.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lion-man

There's also some firepits and benches arranged in a fashion to seat a large number of individuals in this cave in France

theatlantic.com/science/archive/2016/05/the-astonishing-age-of-a-neanderthal-cave-construction-site/484070/

It's estimated to be around 175,000 years old, well past the ability of carbon dating. They had to use geology because pretty much everything in the site started turning into stalagmites.

However, there were no 'moden' humans in this area at this time according to anything we now know, so this implies that Neanderthals invented society and we basically stole the idea.

>40,000 years old
Don't believe it.

Why not? The pre-agricultural timescale is much, much larger than what came after. Things were pretty much stagnant before the Neolithic Revolution, so you could expect something like this being 10,000 years old as much as being 100,000 years old.

>STOP TELLING ME THINGS THAT UPSET MY WORLDVIEW
>but I'm totally redpilled though

K..

I'm find this really interesting. These things only more recently being found out? Or have we know about pre iceage civies for a while? I'd like to read more.. Hancock you say?

Why would it upset anyone's worldview? What is it that I'm not seeing here besides 'somewhat cool ancient artifact'?

We really don't know much, and making baseless assumptions off a single artifact is counterproductive.
Look up what information we have on ancient Sardinians if you really want your mind blown.

Bruh, carbon dating isn't real.

>Some Christcucks will defend this statement

The earth is only 6,000 years old desu.

>the world existed 40 000 years ago

Norwegian education everyone

Yeah man, his last few books talk a lot about Gobekli Tepe, pic related

I started with Underworld and then followed it up with Magicians of the Gods, those two are pretty well connected.

I dunno man I was just trying to rile you up I guess. I think it's healthy to be skeptical, but I do think that must be counterbalanced with an open mind.

I have an old car battery tester from the 50's that was made in America.

If I died and someone found it in my house they might think America was great again that doesnt mean it is yet.

That's clearly Jar Jar Binks, not a lion.

>40,000 years ago
>Germans smart enough to utilize stone tools to carve out statues
>Abbos and Injuns have yet to figure out sticks

>I came

What baseless assumptions? Have I missed something ITT? Seems like some people were sharing things. Thank you for sharing about the Sardinians, now chill. Tyia.

That lion really looks like a nigger...

I don't think you missed anything, there was only one post by that guy, he just popped in to say he doesn't believe in lions I guess

this

here comes dat guam

oh shit whattap?

I've just seen too many prehistory threads where it devolves into people pushing their special brand of fanfiction as absolute truth.

I looked up Sardinians but didn't see anything really that popped out aside from being basically one of the more pure blooded races of humans. Care to spoonfeed?

I've always just thought that there was pretty developed societies from waaay before the ice age. I mean there's that one structure that's completely underwater I'm the gulf of mexico. I really wonder how long our footprint will last. I don't think modern concrete is gonna last 10k years man.

Only kangz could build it 40000 years ago. Does it mean that black people from Germany originally?

It isn't.

The thing is that the people of the Aurignacian culture have no particular connection with Germans. The Germans didn't even originate from that region, let alone that it happened tens of thousands of years later. That's more of a generic Ice Age culture thst spanned most of Southern Europe.

Don't participate? Idk people think that just because I've read something or someone has posted it here I'm gonna take it as gospel.

yes

Europe once had lions, faggot.

I don't get why they think it was a temple?
I don't get why they think there was no roof?
I don't get why they think they deliberately covered the site in rocks

I find it more likely that it was just a chieftains house. It had wooden beams covered with rocks for insulation (it was cold). When people left the place the beams rotted and the rocks came down covering the place.

Traces of wood would be long gone now

Even if it real, what if this stone thing was created in this statement like it would be 34000 years old?

Og Germans are from the east right?

The point was not that it is a lion, but that it is 40,000 years old - part of a find that includes the oldest figures of this kind anywhere in the world (by a huge margin)

Germany has more furries than anywhere else so I'm not surprised.

Yeah and the white man killed them all. You fuckers ruin everything!

This is what's wrong with the world.

Stop posting that faggot shit. Modern Germans are a mix of various populations, some native, some migratory. The point is they didn't inhabit that particular cave, mainly because German people didn't exist 40,000 years ago. No ethnicity did. Historically the Germans came from the North, like today's Scandinavia, and conquered modern Germany. But prior to that they came from the East. They didn't reach the area of that cave until modern times. Not to mention that these Ice Age people mostly died off.

Found in France, 25,000 years old.

Dreadlocks confirmed for European invention.

By modern I mean at least Roman, not the 1900s.

I would do that fursuiter on the right.

tbqh

WE WUZ

it's not just one of those little circles of statue-things, it's hundreds, they've only dug up like 20 of em so far

and it makes very little sense

Its actually kinda impressive.

Its a lot better than (((modern art)))

25k years ago and whitey wus still fuckin apropryatin our culture nigguh

>tfw Ugga-Bugga of the Dindu tribe made better art 40,000 years ago than I can do today

Forgot to post pic...

>Update
KANGS! WHITEY HIDING OUR HISTORY FROM US! GERMANY WAS 100% BLACK UNTIL JAKOOB'S CREATED DEVIL WHITES OVERAN IT!

nice shitposting, the next time grab a book of history

That's right! We're extremly good at killing and extinction events! Well, except for that one time though.

That's actually better than a lot of the pleb shit you see from the middle ages....