SS

Secret Service tweeted this. Stop your delusion people, Trump fucked this up really bad. He doesn't want to be the President.

Expect more comments like this in the future, he will do everything in his power to lose.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SecretService
youtube.com/watch?v=QOY_uv0wG98
cnbc.com/2016/08/09/trump-suggests-hillary-be-shot-in-speech-clinton-camp-calls-remarks-dangerous.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=qEGFaOeUm2A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>1 post by this ID

SHILL ALERT

SAGE

twitter.com/SecretService

>SS

really makes you think

>1 post by this ID
pot jej. at least put some effort into your shilling

Commenting to sage.
Saged

Are you blind?

So the real shills that scream "DRUMPF BTFO!!!!" are getting replies but a concerned guy that thinks Trump is a plant is a shill?

You guys are retarded.

Shut the fuck up you swarthy russiaboo, go back to eating hillaries man cock in exchange for 5 of your europoor currency.

Nice work getting that postcount up. You're really earning your shekels now.

>a concerned guy
Concerned that the USA won't be footing the bill for your shithole country's defense anymore?

I was until you Corrected The Record™!

We are not in the NATO you fucking retarded Maori subhuman filth. If you actually knew something than you would be aware that Hillary's husband bombed my country back in the 1999.

I was cheering for Trump but know i see that he doesn't want to be president. This is not pro Hillary post, i am just aware know that she will be the president.

good meeting you new zealand

now*

The SS just torpedoed itself. Expect it to be disbanded/reformed after this election, regardless of president.

Make no mistake, this is the most serious incident of this entire election to date.

saged and reported

>T-trust me guys, i-im not shill!
>Just listen, I hate her too!
>but also don't vote for trump
You're being very obvious

He's going to win. You know it. That's why they pay you to be here shilling.

Also Trump live: youtube.com/watch?v=QOY_uv0wG98

>it is now ok for politicians to make politically incorrect jokes
>single-handedly rekt the PC culture

K

Where did i said that you shouldn't vote for him? If you really fucking think that saying this shit will help him in GE then good luck.

Doesn't matter. Ridiculing Serbia is fun.

Ma kakva PC kultura lik je jebeno rekao da treba nesto da se uradi ako ona pobedi. Znas i sam da to zvuci kao da treba da je ubiju.

Sto su svi na ovom boardu odjednom u ovakvoj iluziji?

>acknowledge Trump is a screwing his chances every time he opens his mouth
>"S-shill!" "The polls are rigged" "The media is rigged"

Lord have mercy.

Idiot.

What is SS referring to?

I hope you will have fun when she gives citizenship to 11 million illegals who will vote Democrat until the rest of their lives.

Also she will open your southern border, and she will accept 65k refugees in the beginning only. After that she will increase the number. Enjoy your demographic changes lad.

Also she will take away your guns :)

Lol

>Trump says something outrageous
>gets media coverage
>comes out and states that the media is dishonest

"I was implying that the 2nd amendment people have to go out and vote if they wnat to keep their guns"

We have been over this and faggots still falling for it

also sage

>Trump supporters don't adhere to MSM indoctrination
>Trump supporters aren't driven to hysteria every time someone intentionally misinterprets Trump's words
>B-b-but Trump's campaign!

Secret Service

шaлиo ce. нијe никo y илyзији, тpaмп бoг oтaц ca oвим пocтaјe јoш јaчи

Also, he has the media reminding everybody that shillary wants to take their guns.

I know, what is their tweet referring to I meant.

wtf really omg i didnt even know haha xd

>moving the goalposts

I don't care if you're not "indoctrinated". I'm glad you're not. If you are truly free from indoctrination, you'll see that the polls aren't rigged and that they actually reflect people being turned off by Trump.

They are >>>implying

Have you looked at the polls recently - probably not because you're a delusional Trump supporter..

Trump's campaign is coming to an end..

> the polls aren't rigged

>tfw the secret service actually does its job, unlike the FBI

i bet they posted that only because they were getting flooded with reports

Whoa what happened? What did Trump say? I was playing vidya all day.

Why does Trump keep stumping himself?

Trump made a statement earlier during a rally saying "second amendment people could stop hillary" and the media is blowing out of proportion saying he told people to shoot hillary.

Personally i think he did say it as a call to arms and im with him on it too but thats me.

>Have you looked at these polls the MSM has spoon fed to me so I don't have to think for myself?
Fixed it for you

Okay, great, what did Trump say? I couldn't find a thread.

HAHAHA retarded trump supporters living in denial. Give up. After this point if you still support Trump you're a fucking ingrate.

They need to replace Trump fast to salvage any chance they have at winning.

Sage.

KEK BANISHES YOU SHILL..
BEGONE AND DO NOT RETURN!

CTR has shills all the way in Belgrade? Wow, their influence is far. I would think no Serb wants to work with a Clinton considering the bombing, but there's traitors in every race.

Refer to this

Has anyone been keeping him posted?!
Also, sage

Congratulations on destroying the Republican party you alt right neet faggots. George Bush will have been the last conservative president because you chose an Internet meme candidate over viable options.

I hope you enjoy as you become a minority and eventually get purged by savages you stupid autists. Just remember that when hoards of niggers and spics are decending upon your fortified houses with AK47s that YOU did this.

> Holy shit. The SS showing that it is AWARE of a highly publicized event?
I am now aware of this and displaying that i am gives legitimacy to my claims to be all seeing and on top of all eventualities.

cnbc.com/2016/08/09/trump-suggests-hillary-be-shot-in-speech-clinton-camp-calls-remarks-dangerous.html

this speech he did

they only focus on the beginning of it though

he wasnt really threatening

Funny, they magically weren't rigged until Hillary took a commanding lead. When Trump had a 2 point lead they were the most legitimate sources of info on Earth. Funny, how that works.

$6,000,000 has been deposited into your account

Smh he should have given cruz the delegates. His grinch memes from reddit didn't work
Now I'm a #cruzmissle

Shame you guys aren't NATO, We need people who understand the whole kebab problem and act on it, also sorry about that whole bombing you thing a few years ago.

>Polls were rigged the entire Dem primary
>Polls definitely not rigged for $hillary now
Thank you, for Correcting the Record!™

This.

Take a look inside first you cancuck before you speak about the greatest country on the planet

they don't notice they a shills themselves every fucking thread is plagued by this fucks derailing every topic.election kiddies i call them. It was the same with paulbots in 2012. i fucking had it whit this mutha fucking shills on this motha fucka site

Trump is deliberately trying to sabotage his own campaign. He's still playing the role of a cartoon villain, to help one of the most reprehensible people in American politics get elected to office. This whole election is a scripted media farce. We're just awaiting the coronation of our next ruler hand picked by the corporate oligarchy. I will still go out to the polls and vote, but deep in my heart I'll know that my vote doesn't really matter. Our nation has vomited forth the two worst presidential candidates in American history. It's almost like we are under judgment from God and are in the process of receiving his wrath.

test

test2

lol no. Repub primaries were rigged too.

Disgusting. So what you are saying Trump is advocating violence against his political opponent? That is beyond vile. This man is a danger to society putting those kinds of ideas into people's minds such as yourself who think violence is needed in a presidential election.

DELETE THIS POST RIGHT FUCKING NOW

>1 post by this ID
How did you even get this job? At least build up your post count before shilling. Now I'll have to downsage you and this thread.

Are you suggesting that the Republicans rigged their own primary in order to produce the worst candidate for the general? Or are you implying something else?

I'm not even trying to be a dick, I'll genuinely dive into this discussion

If you look at the context of the statement, it's literally nothing.
Hell even the "blood coming out of her wherever" was more risque.

Wew
Lass

Relax. However, he is staying truth. That's what the second amendment is for. Hillary is no "political opponent". She is a dear leader in the making and she is a known war starter. Hillary gets thousands killed.

>build up your post count before shilling
that isnt whatthe post count means

oh wait
>flag

K here's a tip for you newfags.

Whenever you see the first post be a SHILL ALERT 1 POST REEEEEE. It's just another form of shilling.

Its a tactic to get you to disregard the fact that the shill will be spending a few minutes in the thread rather than posting and running. Of course he will only stay for a few minutes to get the slide thread going, but this is only for the purpose of sliding other threads into the archives.

The point of this is to force your perspective into the subject which the MSM wants you to think about. They will do this by lightly pushing in you in the direction they want you to go through providing paid shills and inciting Sup Forums shitposters.

The 1 post meme works , because lazy shills will be the OP anf abandon their thread for newbies to post into. Of course at any time someone can point this out and derail/stop posting.

TL;DR Just a new form of shilling being tried out by black pilled losers and shills. They're getting desperate.

You know I agree with you on every aspect except that Trump is a plant to help Hillary win. When people think of a leader, they think of someone who is strong (will or muscle, preferably both), not weak. The media will spin everything to claim Trump is weak and Hillary is strong but soon we will reach North Korea levels of media corruption, 'Hillary Clinton woman of the year TIME magazine," "The Clinton family, America's sweethearts," "Flawless and immortal empress Hillary looks stunning once again."

I mean, seriously, how can anyone who doesn't watch the """news""" vote for Hillary?

>1 post by this ID
Why are shills so easy to spot? Have a sagevote.

See he only stayed for 20 minutes to get the thread going.

Sage

Nyet. Cruz stole Iowa. Other states weren't possible to rig due to landslides. Less votes make it harder to muttle, you know. Landslides make stealing impossible. Trump landslides to much in the primaries but they tried to skimp him.

Exclusive footage from CNN reporting from trumps rally:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=qEGFaOeUm2A

what did trump say that the secret service got so pissed?

Aren't they also his bodyguards?

That's them telling people to fuck off and stop spamming them about it, nothing more.

They are also bodyguards of Hilliary. You basically have the guy your protecting saying hey go murder Hillary and her SS. They obv don't like that.

Fuck you
Stop posting and sage the thread

why r u bumping the thread

stop bumping the saged thread...

Eat a dick with your conspiracy theories fucking nigger.

k

Are you kidding, this is fucking hilarious.

>1 post by this ID

seriously stop, this thread is bait we need to stop bumping it and focus on real political threads

I'm fucking tired of this shit as much as the next guy, but this board is a clusterfuck right now

they wont do anything unless they suspen his constitutional rights

no im gonna bump it because you seem triggered

they didnt exactly disagree

stop bumping you anti trump shill!

Thank you mate, fuck this paranoid retard.

man reality is going to hit you trumpsters like a truck this november

See how he came back once called out?

Also fuck you yellow Id nigger

Take a (You) and get out

The more the same idiot reply the more of a point the newfags get.

>REEEE SLIDE THIS THREAD. GOD EMPEROR DIDU NUTHIN!!!

typical racist trump supporter. BUT WE'RE NOT RACIST, I PROMISE BabyRage

Never before in the history of elections has the Secret Service paid attention.

This is it, folks. The SS Election Waffen is finally casting their eyes upon a candidate.

Completely unprecedented.