This is the greatest crime drama ever created. Deal with it!

This is the greatest crime drama ever created. Deal with it!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vw5pYWb-Ppc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i would honestly have been less disappointed if the last season simply hadn't happened at all and the show had just been cancelled

>that one scene

You know the one

But it's all good, you fucking nigger.

Ikr? When I saw it, I swore I'd never watch the show again.

The final season was rushed trash, kill yourself nigger.

youtu.be/vw5pYWb-Ppc

It's a great show but it has enough problems that it keeps it from achieving classic status. The first season is kind of a mess and they gave way too much time to that dumb cunt Paz de la Huerta. Also the last season was a bit rushed and not having a good ending for Rothstein's character really sucked

No, it was just short, faggot.

Total shit opinion

It was good, but it had its flaws. Stephen Graham was great as Capone though, amazing actor.

I had no problems with the first season
Season 3 is fine overall it just was slow if you had to watch it week by week because it was a slow build up
Season 4 sums up the shows major problem the best, the main character stopped being the main character
I liked five but Rothstein deserved an ending like you said

i fucked you're mother

I will say that Nucky is the most fascinating and most boring main character ever made at the same time. He really had almost no flaws, so most of the action was played off other characters and Nucky was trying to navigate the troubled waters that these other people made in his life

you're full of shit

He did have legit flaws though all of which involved women
Besides that his biggest flaw was never inspiring any loyalty or being likable. He only existed because he was useful, nobody ever cared about betraying him though

Last season was hurried trash

I've been rewatching it this past month. I'm half way through the second season. I forgot how boring it was and overall pointless.

it's not trash
it was hurried

eat a dick then you piece of shit

Nothing worth a shit is hurried. It was trash. Deal with it pleb

It still has clear value, you fucking turbo-pleb.

Clearly not, as it was a trash season and an even more trash ending for an otherwise solid show, you trash slurping mega-pleb.

>it's an angela suddenly becomes a lesbian episode
>it's an we waste half of season with Gillian and office space guy dealing with her addiction to drugs only so she can be prosecuted in next season and then get lobotomized because why not episode
>it's an we ruin completely Van Alden character episode
>it's an we actually follow use reddit theories and tommy darmody kills nucky episode

I could go on and on

they wanted the next sopranos, but they had no idea how to do it. This show is literally everything and nothing at the same time. It's a mess.

I know this one guy will come me a pleb like everybody else here, but I don't care. He knows this show was a mess.

Although maybe not as trash as that shitty Irish wymyns health subplot, haven't decided yet. God was that awful

fuck you cunt

>angela become a lesbian
forced
>office space guy
nah
>ruin Van Alden
NAH
>tommy darmody kills nucky
I wouldn't have it any other way

you fucking love this show so much you will reply to every guy who said this show was bad. Sorry but this show was a mess. You know this

no u feggit

Only good thing from this series was when Jimmy banged his mom. And the half face dude

sort yourself out

Huh?

>Suddenly
How is a trait from the first fucking season suddenly? She is bi though mostly because of Jimmy
Gillian being fucked up is half the point of the show because its Nucky's original crime
When did Van Alden get ruined?

it was forced because they had no idea what to do with her character. it had absolutely no impact to the story, you remove it and nothing happens
they completely wasted half the season 4 with the gillian shit that could have been resolved in one episode
when they realized they have no idea what do with his character

S1-3 were great
4 meh

The rest were BET tier fuckery. like why did it go from newyork and chicago mobsters to a power-struggle of apedom in the Bronx. I didnt get that.

>it's a Margaret is a stoopid upity broad episode

>wouldn't have it any other way

You just played yourself, faggot

So what Tommy being raised by a nice girl from the age of what, 5? Is going to come back to avenge his father who had been dead since he was what 3?

Based on what? Some sob story his whore grandmother told him when he was 4?

What are you 12?

You cat shit eating furfag

They should've done a spinoff series about Eli & Van Alden working for Capone in his golden age

Instead they just fucked it all up to push out a single season of Vinyl like a half shit turd.

Kek, drop this after season 2. It becomes absolutely terrible after Jimmy's death.

Wire was better

>TIME BOMB

No. It's total shit.

I will agree they ruined the Van Alden character by turning him into a pussy.
I will agree that lobotomizing Gillian made no sense.
I also think there was too much emphasis on the nigger stories. Those were some pretty uppity niggers for the 1920s. It was totally not believable.
Nucky was way too skelly to be a tough guy.
I liked the flashback stuff of when they were kids, but I think it would have worked better if it were sprinkled throughout the series instead of all in one lump at the end.
I hate the way they killed off my favorite character. I wanted him to make it.

really missed that meme.

Fair, but it should also be noted that the IRL Nucky Johnson only did a couple of years in prison and after he got out remained a popular and beloved figure in Atlantic City until he died in the 1960s

God that was cringeworthy. You can see guys literally facing him with a gun and they do nothing. That ending was so predictable too.