Bill Cipher Hunt - Thread #9

Stay alert Oregon anons.

Stream:
periscope.tv/w/1eaKbLwLnvZJX

Chat:
discordapp.com/channels/205463178627383305/205463178627383305

Previous Thread:
Plese keep the OP organized in the following threads.

This is turning into an All out fuckfest

R.I.P.

Please stop posting this, it's kinda awkward.

fuck tumblr

I can't handle this anymore. I'm getting legitimately angry. Someone fucking destroy the puzzle. These fucking apes don't deserve the glory.

i cant handle it anymore, man

i'm fine with reading idiotic and cringe comments online, but watching a recreational place full of these women attention whore the fandom? dude it's just not right

>may has had 3 interviews already from the cameraman like she's still a big deal

>asking for money and all these people still want to send them some

They don't want to solve the puzzle.

They are just hogging the thing for attention and free food.

End it alex. Just post the finished puzzle on Twitter.

And it's not even our fault.

I'd say a shit ton of us should show up and take over the puzzle, not destroy it or take it.

INTERVIEWING A LITTLE KID NOW

JUST DO THE EVERLOVING FUCK OUT OF THIS PUZZLE

>WHAT DO YOU THINK IT MEANS LITTLE BOY
IT'S A FUCK... FUCKING .. GODNSFWFRW

REVEAL EXPOSED user FUKSHIT

So this is what happens when you let Tumblr run things IRL...

First for "WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T YOU SCAN THE PUZZLE PIECES AND POST THEM ONLINE FOR EVERYONE TO HELP PIECE TOGETHER"

How is this relevant.

I wish alex would at least retweet one of tmogf's things saying "dont prevent people from helping"

>they just said they don't want to let the little boy do it because he's young and might mess up the pieces

this hurts my chest, im actually sad about this, that's so rude to the guy, and this is in a public place

This desu

Very well, when I get off work and if it's still not done I'll get my ass down there.

save us alex... i'm begging you

Welp advertise where you can

Bill is possessing them, it will turn to chaos really quickly.

just ignore the comments, literally all teens or actual kids, explainable by all the praise and shit

>dress up in a bill costume
>bust into the room
>SMASH EVERYTHING
>grab as many important pieces as you can
>run like the wind
>alex is forced to reveal the solution
>this shit show ends
>????
>profit

Alright cali anons. Get on with it.

THESE FUCKING PEOPLE.

>recording from the other end of the table away from the puzzle

>mlp
dropped from intro.

This is literally like that one child who kept all toys to himself because he was autistically paranoid the others were going to break them.

>little kids praising fatland whales

What has society become!

At this rate, we are never finding that statue.

The situation is... bad.
I'm not coming back until oregonfag time.

No, just go there and suggest scanning the pieces. See how they react to a clearly better solution that will take it out of their control.

TMoGF is going in on twitter retards

>>dress up in a bill costume
i got you, fan of meee!!!

I dont think I ever hid that user

I remember back in the days, when Nick had scavenger hunts. It's a was a lot peaceful and no one had to shit talk. It didn't matter about race or gender, whoever ended up with the treasure didn't have to be such a crybaby about losing... times have changed.

who the fuck is that that was crying????

OH MY FUCKING GOOOO

Please, guys, I don't have Periscope or whatever shit they';re using - can you just PLEASE tell them in the comments, as much as you can, to scan the fucking pieces or even photograph them and post online? Anything but this shitshow they're having.

Welcome to generation snowflake.

WE'LL GET YOU, TUMBLR!!!

MWAHAHAHAHA!!!!

We were only page 9, but whatever.

And holy fuck, I had to get up early and was busy all day, I expected them to be done by now. They're not even close, where are they assembling the puzzle?

Holy fuck they kicked someone out? These people are the worst.

>kids have shitty opinions
Nothing new really.

nontoxic please come in here and say something funny or get pissed off

WHO IS RAPPING
WHY ARE THEY RAPPING

>THEY JUST DID THE MAKE IT RAIN THING WITH THE PIECES
JUST DO YOUR JOB!
JEGIS FUKING HRIST

OUCH

TMoGF is a fucking hero. That guy has earned his part in the community. Unlike a certain landwhale

They are going out of their way to make sure they are the only ones in control of the puzzle user. They don't want anyone else to be able to solve it so they'll be the first to get to the statue.

>stop prioritizing speed over people's feelings
That's the exact opposite of what we're trying to do!

Summary of all the drama? I'm in too deep to find my footing here. It's about some fat girl? Is it because she's a fat girl?

HOLY FUCK!

Respect!

>Holy fuck they kicked someone out? These people are the worst.
They talked bad about afro user because "We found out he was from Sup Forums, and that's disturbing" somehow, who told em? Commenters I'm sure since those kids (actual kids admitting on chat of being 10-15) are posting here with us right now, or atleast reading us.

And they're talking bad about Sonya (pink haired girl) for some reason I didn't catch, she was with them last night.

Since then commenter kids have been saying how bad we are.

>we won't get the statue until next millennia because someone would feel bad about that

Just as planned...

>That guy has earned his part in the community.
are you new? he was our news source for YEARS of episodes

Remember that May has a trip planned for Oregon next week already. She is sabotaging the puzzle and making it take forever so she will be able to fly there as soon as it gets solved.

It's a cringe self centered tumblrina.

Everything has to revolve around her to get what she wants.

>this is the guy arguing with them

I hope the statue is in a Japanese forest, those Japs would do all sorts of fun shit with it instead of hoarding it.

That's disgusting.

The cat picture is cute though.

>they find where the cipher part goes
>chants "HELL YEA. HELL YEA. HELL YEA."

if i was anywhere near them they'd be strangled

For the love of god please someone go over there and bring some reason to the table.

What we really need: a femanon with purple hair to go there.

Hover over the group making Spongebob jokes.

As soon as the words, not the whole puzzle but just the words, are done, write them down.

Post them here.

Race to the next clue.

>it's a praiseanon
>making their "feats" sound like fucking "saved the world from extinction" level shit

I hope so user. The Japanese fans have been awesome and they deserve it.

Basically, she was able to raise a lot of money from her donation to this shit?

Fuck... I wish I was a busty female with a nice body and face to get all of this attention instead of her. Just to spite her.

>who told em?
One of them has to be browsing Sup Forums. Either that or someone told them on discord

>tfw the "AMA" guy didn't respond to my statement on plebbit

Afro user you here?

Did they really prevent some 'suspicious' guy from working on the puzzle when he went to sign in? My stream cut out right before that part.

Oh boy this whole thing has gone to shit.

>inb4 user from Sup Forums gets to statue first, but he's one of "lel let's ruin it for tumblr" fanatics
>buries the statue without reporting/ taking a photo

even if it "says" gnome, it's not going to say gnome, right?

As much as I despise the Tumblr part of the community (especially now that they're fucking up this hunt), I sure as hell wouldn't kick them out because of their site preference.

Orange county fag here. I apologize on behalf of California.

>>tfw the "AMA" guy didn't respond to my statement on plebbit
someone there is doing an ama? god damn the attention has exceeded what i thought imaginable

That's what I was referring to, dude.

what's the discord

Agreed. I miss the Japanese part.

Inland Empire fag here, I too apologize.

At this point Sup Forums is basically fucking Tumblr now anyway.

these are tumblrs, and they're their own clique no one is allowed in

not worth it, they'll ban you and that's that, if anything you get to say one thing, no matter how well you beat around the bush

I'd really love if the statue were anywhere that isn't in the state of Oregon, actually.

Imagine the look on May's face when that's revealed, and she paid for that flight for nothing.

I'm not sure if I'm gonna go yet, but yeah. I'm here.

i just want to lurk it

Please.

Please, you need to go and tell them they're being absurd. Be the light in the darkness!

didnt pay yet, and it's money people funded for her, she'd just get to buy food with it, or get more money to go further

Yeah, I don't want to destroy the puzzle or ruin the hunt or beat up kids or bitch about politics.

I just think it would be cool if one or some of us were some of the first people to the statue/a clue, or helped to solve and important clue.

That's all.

Wait, who is Nick? Did she steal the key from him?

The second symbol was 's', right?

Do we still have Oregonanon on standby?

Based indeed.

BASED CIPHER
DROPPING TRUTH LIKE THE RED PILL'S ON SALE FOR 99 CENTS

Can he be my new dad?

Also this is a thing

The voice of reason again, fuck these retards for not having a clue

Right here!

this retard is claiming mei found the key and stuff

but it was a group of four guys at the park, she showed up when they'd already found and solved it

the mexican hero