Trump is not going to win

Trump is not going to win.

Why is everyone here in such denial over this?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/qTevt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>1 post by this ID

SHILL ALERT

CODE RED

SHILL ALERT

>S-she's g-gonna win goyim! Y-you'll see!

>y-you're just a s-shill, meme magic will win the election for t-Trump

This really made me think.

not an argument

i love you so much

?

Literally every thread the OP will have 1 post by this ID because ID's are thread specific

>implying these are

sage

Go fuck yourself

The "impartial, unbiased polls" and the mainstream media also said Brexit would fail.

STOP SAYING TRUMP WILL WIN

MUH FEEE FEEES

MUH POLLS

MUH CNN

STOP IT

JUST STOP THE ELECTION IS OVER EVEN THOUGH IT'S AUGUST

DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT GOING OUT THERE TO VOTE ITS OVER

>Implying a non-argument deserves a real argument instead of just being tossed in the trash.

Kill yourself you coat hanger dodging motherfucker.

it's really sad to see the state of our affairs.
people knowingly and willingly throw away their rights and completely fuck their children's future all so they can beat their chest and claim they won some nonexistent dick measuring contest.
all of you should be fucking ashamed.

Lets be real here, Sup Forums. This man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.

Literally if they reply to any other posts they will have more. If their purpose is sliding Anti-Hillbilly posts, only 1 post is needed.

Literally.

Like, literally literally.

Let's be real here cocksucker. You suck cocks.

Wow drumpf damage control. Why are you retards shilling for such a failed businessman and a complete loudmouth?

Really shows the character(s) of drumpf supporters.

>1 post by this ID
IT'S LIKE YOU'RE NOT EVEN TRYING

Hillary looks really nice, almost like all old women up here where i live (north sweden) but i read the average lifesoan if the US is like 70, over here in europe its like close to 90.

A 68 year old woman in a country where the average lifespan is 70? in europe we would not even think about it unless she was like 88 but in the US where the lifespan is 70. Is she ok? does all presidential candiates need a health chekckup not?

I've been saying thst for months now.

Will still vote for him, though. I want him to win bt he will probably lose.

i know right trump isnt gona win xd

asian women are beautiful

Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail!

Sup Forums doesn't want to admit they've been fooled into supporting controlled opposition. We've always thought we were one step ahead of Soros and the kikes, but it looks like they've finally one-upped us.

Just to keep you employed. Wtf would you do, if we didn't support trump? Beg for nickels on the street?
Thank us and stop complaining, you have a job thanks to this comment.
Fuck Hillary with a tow truck.

>1 post by this ID

Hmmm...

I shitposted and laughed at you dumbasses when Obama won in 2012 and I'll do the same when Hilary waltzes into the White House.
Golly gee, who knew the fantasies of the autistic fringe holds no water?

It's fun being delusional.

>mfw no one even checked the flag

OP, you know your picture of Hillary is ten years old, right?

Here's a very recent picture of Hillary. I recommend you use this one instead, for honesty.

This is why
archive.is/qTevt

Trumplets just won't admit it to themselves that they're in a safe space bubble.

What if Trump fuck assholes show up at rallies with strobe flash lights, air horns and whistles trying to trigger her into a seizure?

Maybe these fucktards should be prosecuted.

I've been trolling Clinton for a long time because I really don't like her, but after today there's no fucking way I can support a psychopathic lunatic like Trump. His idiot maniac supporters will do anything to get him elected.

Trump and his followers are a danger to our nation and must be stopped at all costs.

Is this what desperation looks like?

wow i hate trump now

back to r/the_donald

go away fucking inbred

That's just a mountain.

really makes you think!
Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail...

If you ignore MSM and your bosses, it's actually a different story.

this meme started like yesterday and yet I cannot wait for it to fucking end

t. Increasingly nervous hill shill.