Did Donald Trump Just Suggest Somebody Assassinate Hillary Clinton?

Did Donald Trump Just Suggest Somebody Assassinate Hillary Clinton?
nytimes.com/2016/08/10/us/politics/donald-trump-hillary-clinton.html?_r=0

>yfw Trump gets locked up

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QOY_uv0wG98
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The Secret Service is investigating, so we'll see what happens.

He's going to win. You know it. That's why they pay you to be here shilling.

Also Trump live: youtube.com/watch?v=QOY_uv0wG98

>1 post by this ID

SHILL ALERT
>SHILL ALERT
SHILL ALERT

Sup Forums got played, Trump was a Hillary plant from the start. All of this was planned. Hillary will blow out the election now despite being the most disliked Democratic nominee in history.

I think deep down we already knew this but really hoped he was legit. But now he just gets worse and worse with every episode. He's clearing throwing it away.

There will probably be an investigation. This will totally ruin him.

sage

He literally just implied we should use the 2nd amendment as intended, where did he imply we should shoot Shillary?

D E S P E R A T I O N

Hillary

ISIS HAS HER BACK

STRONGER TOGETHER

Stronger Together With Allah

>implying most blue collar Americans dont say "we should shoot that bitch"
Trump knows who he has voting for him.

one post by your ID too dumbass.

Who Needs Guns When You Have Valium Pens?

I would like to thank you for Correcting The Record

Stronger Together?

You gotta be kidding

Trump's a mess. It's pathetic that republicucks are still supporting an enormous retard for president.

Hillary is a mess

> People have been using #shootdonaldtrump for ages

> He makes one mention of defending your rights
>People go up in arms over it

TRUMP STUMPED

Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.

Hillary is not well

Stronger Together

Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.

Why does her Arab girlfriend carry her diaper bag?

Trump is deliberately trying to sabotage his own campaign. He's still playing the role of a cartoon villain, to help one of the most reprehensible people in American politics get elected to office. This whole election is a scripted media farce. We're just awaiting the coronation of our next ruler hand picked by the corporate oligarchy. I will still go out to the polls and vote, but deep in my heart I'll know that my vote doesn't really matter. Our nation has vomited forth the two worst presidential candidates in American history. It's almost like we are under judgment from God and are in the process of receiving his wrath.

Thanks for correcting the record!

If the Pants Suit Fits

You Must Acquit

The debate bathroom break will decide this election

Hillary Leaks

Whoa there user you forgot to change up your shilling on your vpn.

>Implying anyone can prove that he did mean that.

Sup Forums got played, Trump was a Hillary plant from the start. All of this was planned. Hillary will blow out the election now despite being the most disliked Democratic nominee in history.

TRUMPETS = TRIGGERED and LOSING THEIR FUCKING MINDS

No

This.

How can any of you actually support Donald? I was riding the Trump train since October and I am voting for Gary Johnson after this fiasco.

i give trump 35% max

That'sa some a spicy pasta

Hillary confirmed for Islamic State.

>it's a "mountain out of a mole hill" episode

>what are ids

Even if he did it does not help the liberal media as much as they might think. In their attack dog like subservience to hillary they will fail to realize that a lot of Americans do -not- like Hilllary Clinton. Not even a little bit.

So all you're doing is planting the idea in every American that we should shoot her if she becomes president. Something many Americans would probably (mostly joking ) express they wish would happen.

So tell me again why this is a good gotcha attack? You want people to emotionally feel like hillary probably should get shot?

Daily reminder Hillary can't control her bowels, remember the break during the Sanders debate?