Webm Thread - Saturday Edition

Late night webms

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt0069233/synopsis
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this movie was pretty good; Billy Zane was fucked up

It really was. In the end they kept the story simple (Neil, Kidman, and Zane and a dog being the only main people) and made sure the plot avoided people making dumb choices to keep the plot moving.

There was also some really well directed shots like this one.

bump

One last bump

wtf I love Sam Neill now

fuck, season one of the strain was pretty good

I thought they were having sex and he just committed murder for no good reason when I first saw this

Alice is a fat cow

Was this Jurassic park 1 or 2?

Sam Neil wasn't in 2 you worthless pathetic pile of literal human shit.

Ha fucking fat alice. What the fuck is this?

Your right it was 3

hahah, haven't seen these in too long

Is Gypsy worth watching?

was it autism?

kek

he's like the fucking rainman

starts a bit average but gets good once it starts building into the dual lives and psychological manipulation stuff.

Pleb here, gonna need a sauce on this

In its purest form

Is the girl a patient? Also how does Naomi Watts still look so damn amazing after all these years?

imdb.com/title/tt0069233/synopsis

jesus...chirst...KEK

She isn't a patient, she is the ex of one of her male patients and so Naomi begins to manipulate him and manipulate her without either of them knowing that she knows the other

What was Billy Zane's deal in this? Did they ever explain it? I can't remember.

The idea of him being just some crazy dude we know nothing about is kinda creepy in it's own way though.

Why lesbians always got to be so fucked up on tv/film?

I don't remember them ever giving an explanation, just a dangerous nutter.

Did they ever explain what he was doing on the other yacht though?

Not that I remember.

I'm tired of this shit webm and your shitposting. I know it's not you all the time posting it but damn my man.

That rowing is tense as fuck, it's a shame they couldnt' have him jump onto the boat in one shot.

>the state of this thread

source?

Collecting Amy

Argo

Problem Child 2

>breakdown of his team's eating habits
>everyone eating healthy shit
>fucker's eating pizza and drinking sprite

>Philadelphia Story
>Cary Grant demanded top billing and $100,000 salary--a huge amount at the time. As it turned out, however, he donated his entire earnings to the British War Relief Fund.

What a guy

Amazing accuracy

It was implied he was a crew member.

KEK,

>Expecting the Netflix series before opening
>No, it not the netflix
>WTF is this

No idea what I watched but had to finish it.

>Bitch in white

Was it autism?

Betty is mai waifu

I'm guessing this is what the netflix show is based on or rebooting kek.

oohhh I'll have Spike please

kek

The 1980s was a odd time

Oh yeah

that looks super uncomfortable
but when the need hits, you gotta go to town

It was ridiculously contrived, for the best display of Ms Shattuck's body of work

The 80s were like the last decade with it's own style. An explosion of colour and wealth. Then time seemed to stop or loop back in on itself.

BTW, thanks for hunting down Albino. Turns out my rhodie wife saw it as a kid but couldn't name it and she was all nostalgic about it.

Also it was well acted for such a film.

dead?

Then when the sandniggers finish taking over the world due to white numale cuck pc fags we'll get a roll back to the dark ages.

Damn, sweet takedown

Oh wow, that is very cool. So glad you both enjoyed it. Yes the acting was surprisingly stellar, especially Lee of course and the Albino himself.

Yeah, though to be fair the 1990s had the whole grunch/slacker thing which was it own thing as well. But that was only a subset of people. It wasn't the mass culture like the bright colors of the 1980s.

Woops, wrong webm but I will leave it up

How can a show start off so well and nose dive that quickly. God fucking damn, I'm still mad.

>How can a show start off so well and nose dive that quickly
You mean like Heroes?

Driver lived (Did go to the hospital for observation) and but I think the safety steward almost had a heart attack (guy with clipboard).

They did stop the race however for various reasons.

Only on episode 3 :(

Yep, good exploitation flick

For what it's worth the majority of Season 1 is pretty good. Season 2 has its moments but it's mostly lame.

I still enjoy it just for how unabashedly shlocky it is as well as giant Russian ratcatcher, gotta tell you though if the show ends with Eph's son still alive they can go fuck themselves

Nice webm but that last two seconds kind of ruins the pacing

Noted.

Forgot to add, the car itself was totaled as the car-tub was cracked.

Yeah grunge was the only thing I could think of too, but as you said, it was a subset thing. We keep getting iterations like goth, emo, yuppie, hipster, etc. Maybe societies are less homogeneous so there are more little subgroups and less defining decades. I don't know.

No if the goalkeeper lets go of the ball you can steal it and still make a cheap shot. Sometimes goalkeepers make that mistake of not checking their backs so they reach out the ball to kick it or put it on the grass and then you nick it away from him and score a point. It is cheap but it also learns a goalkeeper to keep his guard up.

Yep, though thankfully my kids mostly have not gotten into that stuff, partly due to being homeschooled.

Poor old Rothstein looking a bit rough there

>Rothstein getting wrecked playing cards with Nucky

IT JUST KEEPS HAPPENING

I don't know how kids are going to manage in the future desu.

DELET THIS

Was it rape?

Season 3 was good.

Not as good as season 1 or 2, but still good TV.

Sy expressions as you hear the beating are great.

They will survive just like past generations did. I am trying to make sure my kids know they can learn and have critical thinking skills. But in the end, the choices they make are there own choices.