Bloomberg News reports that only 27% of European refugees are women

>Bloomberg News reports that only 27% of European refugees are women
bloomberg.com/view/articles/2016-08-09/europe-s-wave-of-migration-brought-too-many-men

Can someone please explain this to me? I'm an American who isn't following this closely.

Why are the refugees predominantly men? I would assume that the REVERSE would be true, that people who are fleeing from the Syrian crisis would largely be women and their children. So what's the deal here?

Also, how will an influx of men change Europe? None of the articles I saw go into specifics.

Other urls found in this thread:

nytlive.nytimes.com/womenintheworld/2015/10/09/syrian-women-speak-out-against-men-who-are-fleeing-the-country/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They are not refugees, they are an invasion force.

/thread

>27% of European refugees are women
It's way fucking lower than that

All those men who will want to fuck several girls in their individual lives.
You literally imported rape AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Did you miss the wave of articles last year where they were interviewing Syrian women who were basically calling the men cowards for abandoning them and fleeing to yurop?

>27% of European refugees are women
How many of that 27% are just men hiding under a burqa?

That's good because the native men are beta virgins anyway and will watch and jerk off alone as the native women have kids with non-natives.

scared fags, go cry

men go first and send back for women when they are there, families will come on planes. safe. would you bring your wife

Hijira.
Hijira is the central story is Islam and the duty where feasible of every Muslim.
Hijira is higher in status than Jihad.
Hijira is conquest by migration, often facilitated by posing as a refugee.
Muhammad and his earliest followers were thrown out of Mecca and came to Yathrib as refugees. They developed their strength, increased their numbers, changed their tone -- and killed all the people of Yathrib who would not submit to them. They changed the named of Yathrib to al-Medina, The City, as in the paradigmatic first government run on Shariah. Then they went back and conquered Mecca. That's what every Muslim re-enacts during the Hajj.

>shit we have a war now
>QUICK LEAVE THE WOMEN BEHIND SEND THE MEN TO SAFETY FIRST
Cuck logic at its finest, all this just because you want to drink some exotic foreign cum.

>men go first
*unless there's a minefield ahead. Then the woman goes first.

most of the refugees are not refugees or from syria, they are economic migrants looking to take advantage of europe

idiot
lol
where
joke

That cave is dangerous m8. Thats vortex cave in florida. You been there? I have pix with that sign.

The men left their women behind in shithole countries because women have no value in their belief system
Most of them aren't even from Syria
Most of them are in the age range of 18-35
Most of them terf any identification papers to claim refugee status - therefore there is no accurate way vet them for country/terrorism
Many of them are supportive of radical islamic groups and are fleeing from areas where the country's military are cleaning up radical elements

Lel keep thinking that

Lmao nigga, the people of Medina went to Muhammad to solve their conflicts. Muhammad said yeah sure nigga but y'all better convert then. A year later they met again and converted; and swore loyalty to him

Also you should read about the constitution of Medina you retard

>Why are the refugees predominantly men?
Because most of them are not refugees.
A few of the common patterns:
- Life of poverty, try to get into Europe where they might get a job or welfare. Eventually get the rest of the family there too.
- Fucked up in own country, debt collectors/police are on his heels, Europe is safe.
- Too few women for the majority of males in his country, really needs the pussy, hears stories of european women being easy.
- Beadbeat nephew of a migrant already living in Europe, hears there's free money there.

Hungarians rape most of the women to death before they get into Real Europe

>That cave is dangerous m8.
Stop fucking lying to me, I know you're hoarding treasures in this shitty cave, skeleton.

Jesus christ. We have to stop them before its too late...

fpbp

nytlive.nytimes.com/womenintheworld/2015/10/09/syrian-women-speak-out-against-men-who-are-fleeing-the-country/

Female refugees try to leave the war zone.

Male refugees try to leave the war zone and make it to Europe for welfare packages.

If you guys aren't reading the articles on oil-price.net, you definitely should. It gives a rather terrifying perspective of how oil has shaped all the conflicts we see today, like how the whole situation in Syria, ISIS, the migrant crisis, Brexit, and current trends in oil prices can be traced back to a fight over who would build a pipeline through Syria to Europe, with Qatar, SA, US and Turkey on one side and Russia, Iran, Iraq and Syria on the other.

Here's an article from 2015 that looks at the start of the migrant crisis, among things

www.oil-price.net/en/articles/oil-prices-and-syrian-civil-war.php

>Also, how will an influx of men change Europe?
The article looks at Lebanon in the 70s, and how a large migration of muslims, displaced by the war between Israel and Palestine, fucked the country up. In a nutshell

>Islamic immigrants form their own communities, state within a state (this has occurred in Europe)
>Tensions will arise between Islamic refugees and the existing society
>Leftists will side with the muslims as they see the tensions as a result of a class struggle
>When the muslim population is large enough, muslim enclaves will start to impose Islamic laws on the population at large
>Civil war occurs, ending with an Islamic country

calm down nigger
No nigger, the women are in Lebanon, Jordan and turkey. fuck you are stupid.

>Durr, why they no stay there. THEY MIGRANTS

No nigger, the economies cannot handle the influx of people. Stop being a Jew

No.

Ah yes, read something Muhammad promised, until he felt there was no more need to promise it.
I had a professor who tried to talk about "Democratic Islam." I attempted to nail down some sort of document for this, and really, it came down to that constitution.
Islam is a way of guaranteeing violence, inferiority and stagnation, and it sneaks in by posing as a refugee.

Why can no Muslim country accept them as residents?
Why are non-Muslim refugees being ignored and kept out of the organizational pipeline?

bitches gonna complain, what else they good for?

Muslim countries are basically Jews, are you a jew?

non muslims aren't in camps.

Check that delusion and these digits

Nothing you're babbling contradicts the premise, which is a major aspect of Islam verified and championed by all reputable scholars, which is how Islam canonizes beliefs without a pope.
However, you're still talking nonsense.
This was a stunt and it has poisoned human goodwill for the next century.

Men are more willing to leave their women and children behind then the other way around. The actual refugees that go to the UN are majority women and children.

Faggot mudslime detected

"Muslims countries are basically Jews"?
What Zen fuckery is this?

>family already in a safe country
>males leave safe country to scout out the countries that will give them the most gib dats.
>moves extended family from safe country to gib country.

Really really really makes you think....

>The economies cannot handle the influx of people.
That's why Saudi Arabia offered to pay for every Masjid and madrassa that the newly Islamized Europe would be needing? Because Saudi Arabia has no money?

This

>That's why Saudi Arabia offered to pay for every Masjid and madrassa that the newly Islamized Europe would be needing

Also note how the Saudis will pay millions for mosques and religions schools, but not a cent for hospitals, charities or secular schools.

Really makes you think.

Everything that has happened because of this can be explained by a simple word: Invasion.

It's simply an invasion, a state sponsored one yes, but still an invasion non the less.

17spoky38me

I like the edit of the picture where it says there is buried treasure and that it is perfectly safe to go in there without gear.

Shit, they used to have a locked gate at the bottom of the spring where the cave opened. Cold as fuck. Very unpleasant dive.

>cold as fuck
That's just the ghosts pussy

Thanks for making me search for it.

it should be 97% (and 3% fags) as real men would not allow themselves to be made into refugees and instead would stay and fight