Voltron: Legendary Defender

Please remember not to combine robots, it is illegal under the Galran empire and you will be arrested. All Hail Zarkon.

comfy

Being a space dad is hard

Marker?

#WhensRomelle
#WhensLotor
#WhensSincline
#WhensReturnOfBalmerans
#WhensMatt
#WhensSpiralPower
#WhensRomelle
#WhensRevealThatShirosDeathIsFakeAndGay

FUCK YOU AND FUCK YOUR MARKER!

Mice are shit

Only retards would love them

Oh my god where have the years gone?

Might as well dump the comic here. Wondering when the next issue is going to hit. Hopefully the art gets better.

Children are terrible

new cat

I love Pidge/katie's face. So cute

Do anyone have Galra!Keith art but he as a kid? Kitten Keith?

So wait, this is between saving the Balmera and going to the hidden outpost?

this was posted last thread

Down the shitter.

Yes. It's really the only gap period that makes sense.

SO CUTE. Thanks, user

The only reason is because of Allura recovering but it didn't have to be something that feels as drastic as it does since Coran nearly getting himself killed or mutilated might be mildly important.

And thats it for the main comic.

After-fluff

And that concludes the dump.

Oh wait, one last iimage.

>All this Keith/Lance shipping everywhere in Youtube, Twitter, Tumblr, and even Sup Forums.
Why are there so many delusional shippers?

Fujoshi

I wonder if they're ever going to go into more detail about Shiro's family history. Wouldn't be surprised if he's descended from a family of samurai or ninjas like it always seems fucking to happen in the comics. Whatever, as long as he gets to wear a yukata on-screen.

I don't know why people are accusing the show of queer baiting or think shit like klance is going to be canon considering there is practically no homolust fanservice or implications at all. I've never seen a fandom with tighter yaoi goggles than this one.

Sup Forums is strictly Galra shipping.

As opposed to your canon ship?

>>or think shit like klance is going to be canon considering there is practically no homolust fanservice or implications at all.

Because it's by the Korra team, so it's a viable possibility (gay, I mean. Not Klance.)

Sup Forums is for Galra shippers.

why people Klance?

There's a Saved by the Bell comic?

Why do people ship Klance?

Don't look at me, I ship Lance with Pidge. Well, I used to. Then Sup Forums showed me that twitter post that pretty much confirmed that the writers believe Shiro is around 25, give or take, Lance, Hunk and Keith are around 17-19, while Pidge isn't even 15.

Are there really people accusing the staff of queerbaiting at this point?
Actually as someone who's not a fan of Klance or any ships really I thought Keith's line to Lance about cradling him in his arms and having a bonding moment was an OK level of subtext to go off of, especially when you consider the popularity of shit like Clint/Coulson or Star-Lord/Rocket that have literally nothing.

Rivals and bottom Lance.

Its a return to the good old fandom days of gundam wing heero x duo yaoi, would you rather have everyone spout how pidge is a tranny?

According to Hedrick Pidge is exactly 15 and Lance, Keith, and Hunk are exactly 17, but I'm pretty sure it's a ballpark thing.

>I HELD YOU IN MY ARMS. WE HAD A BONDING MOMENT

That's it. That's all they have to go on.

If we're back in the Gundam Wing days, I want all ships designated by numbers.

And they picked Shiro to be their Relena.

It's not like it's some kind of crackship. Anyone could tell you it was going to be a main pairing.
People enjoy throwing around words they don't know the meaning of.

What the fuck kind of military academy/space boot camp accepts 15 year olds.

It could be colors. Black/Green, Black/Red, Red/Blue, Blue/Green, Black/Pink, etc. Coran gets Orange I guess.

How about colors instead? Like red/blue or green/black?

I don't ship. Even if I did, it wouldn't be something without any evidence whatsoever to support it. The closest thing this show has to romantic moments involves Lance, all of which are one-sided on his part, or Hunk with that rock-alien. Keith is not interested in Lance, and Lance is only interested in females. Apparently alien females.

Maybe the world's come under some sort of military dictatorship. It's not some Mad Max apocalypse world, so people like Lance and Pidge's families can live OK, but war or military engagement has become so normalized that they don't see a problem with training child soldiers anymore.

Bottom Lance is pretty hot.
Rivals ships are pretty boring to me. 0_0

oh fuck I remember schlicking to all the 1x2 fanfiction on mediaminer.

>Keith is not interested in Lance
I don't know, I'm not really a shipper either but BONDING MOMENT plus the fact that these people worked on Korra made me consider the possibility that he could be, if only one-sided.

If you meant it as a legitimate question, there is no legitimate answer for any speculative pairing beyond "it's something people enjoy". How carried away someone gets is up to the individual, but fantasies are under no obligation to be firmly grounded in evidence.

I like this idea. We never actually see much of earth. Maybe the New World Order finally took over and started a program to train kids for designated jobs from infancy.

DESU if you ship any of the current paladins with each other then you're already delusional.

This show is going to be more blatant gaybaiting for dumb teen and college fujoshi and you know it. Y'all gettin' played.

Nah, he said at first that she's 14, then when he was asked again he said 15, and then 14 again. They also said "late teens" several times for Keith, Lance and Hunk but then another person said he told them they were "around 17".
Basically it seems to me like they didn't really put much thought into the characters ages other than having a general idea of them. It kinda looked to me from the video like they were confused why this was suddenly such a big deal. Makes me wonder if they're aware of what's happening in fandom right now.

I'm hoping we see more of the Galaxy Garrison and how it works. Maybe we'll see more of the recruits too, plus shoutouts to other mecha series besides the first Macross.
The writers did say that we'd get to see more of the Galra Empire now that the characters have been established, I'm expecting that to be true for Earth as well. And it's been fleshed out just enough, plus the fact that they were consciously hiding the truth about the Kerberos expedition and doing experiments on Shiro after he returned, that I expect there to be more to the Garrison than it just being a bit of early worldbuilding.

>Rivalry
Is it really a rivalry when even Lance admits he was always second place to Keith? Keith doesn't even remember him, and its implied that Lance wasn't even close to matching him.

Well yeah, when you remember what happened incorrectly, it does seem pretty ridiculous.

Sup Forums is the refuge of Galra and Svendak shippers. Patrician tastes only.

They clearly watched GGG at some point so I'm hoping we get a Gai Shishio-alike. Maybe that's going to be what happens to Shiro after his "death", unless the Galra capture him and turn him into Graze Ein.

It's the butthurt Lancefag again! Hi.

Take off the shipper goggles, landwhale.

>1x2
fuck that 1x4 for life

Only after limbless fuckdoll ending.

Are you retarded?

>Gundam wing
>It was anime that wanted to attract females
>Nobody remembers the female characters, barring Peacecraft, and everybody hates her gates being naive.
The show was still successful, but its still pretty hilarious that it only attracted females because of its pretty boys.

Oh shit I thought I was the only one who shipped that. Also I don't know why 1x2 always made Duo into a girly bottom. I personally saw him as the manliest of all the pilots followed by Wufei who nobody likds.

>second place
He wasn't even second place, he was a cargo pilot before Keith flunked out, and the only reason he got bumped up to fighter class was because with Keith gone they had an empty spot available. They make it pretty obvious with the flight simulator scene (where Lance makes them lose a wing and crashes the ship) that Lance isn't that great of a pilot.

3x4, 13x6 and 2 non-con, clearly.

But to think it's going to be canon? The amount of homo in the show is fucking pathetic and nonexistent. I could understand fujos who watch wander over yonder believing there's a possibility their gay ship may happen, but not this.

>b-but muh Korra!!!

Reaching.

>better promote someone who isn't very good instead of the second-ranked person in the class
Seems legit.

#whensomeoneactuallypostshunkinthesefuckingthreads

Which provides the most comfort and care Shiro deserves, being tenderly dicked till he's an exhausted blissed out mess?
Or him dicking someone deep and pounding their soul out of them while he holds them tight?

He deserves the best type of care and affection but I can't decide which to go with.

Nigra pls, the only homo ship that made sense was Trowa/Quatre. I think it's stated in that shitty GW spinoff manga set in the future that they're living together.

I think BONDING MOMENT was more family bonding than shipping bonding. It's important for the team to bonding with each other, like a family, or Voltron can't be form.