AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR Set Pics

Iron Man's new suit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CYa_iPi8nks
youtube.com/watch?v=gxkdS4TfGBo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm digging the triforce pants. Cool new look for him.

ass game quite on point

>Exactly the same but the chest light is different

>its a shill thread

I fucking hate capeshit.

What's the budget

IT'S NOT USE

I NEED TO CIRCUMCISE THE PRINCESS

Iron Man, Bruce Banner, Mister Doctor and Adele hanging out in what appears to be the Battle of New York.

Likely time travel observation so they can make sure everyone is up to speed.

And then they fight.

>blocks your path

CGI stuff happening up in the sky.

And then we get a battle-damaged Banner using what appears to be the make-up phone Cap sent Stark at the end of Civil War.

The fuck is Bruce doing?

I would pound his IronManpusy

Also Stark's got a chestpiece again even though he got rid of his shrapnel.

There's literally no reward for not enjoying something.

I bet it's a big blue sky laser.

They still use flip phones in whatever bullshit universe this is?

Scarlet Witchfu and the human vibrator enjoying a romantic dalliance in Scotland.

This

>you will never go back to 2011 Sup Forums when the set photos for avengers came out

>The call that saved the MCU.

Which is cut short when Vision gets gimped by Thanos' children, the edgelord brigade of alien cyborg ninja assassins known as "The Black Order".

And has to be rescued by his girlfriend.

>I ain't even mad

>Have awesome bulked out armor in CA movie
>Gets shit spandex and rubber in the Avengers

question for fans of the comics, how is war machine relevant? isn't he using like a first generation iron man suit?

It's a burner.

Another smooch session between Wanda and skinjob Vision.

CLANKED

We might be dealing with multiple universes/time travel shenanigans

/ourguy/ Ant-Man running from the cops in a suburban neighborhood. Probably where his daughter lives.

Doctor Strange getting attacked (and probably raped) by another of Thanos' kids, the Ebony Maw. Notice he's lost the Time Gem.

YOU JUST KNOW

The leader of the Black Order, Corvus Glaive.

Corvus with his sister-wife Proxima Midnight.

He doesn't look too intimidating. Especially with that blue ball above his head

No homo, but damn RDJ has that bulge? or does he wear platform shoes for his bulge too?

These movies really aren't that hard to follow moron. That war machine is the mark 3. So clearly not first generation.

Potentially a stunt double.

Is that considered b-big, user?

>not a scary chimp
REEEEEEEEEEEEE

THIS is the final boss of the MCU?

Well, actually when I think about it it's not so surprising since everything up until this point has been CGI and has itself been getting progressively worse and unfinished-looking it was only logical that the end of the game would be something entirely unrendered.

Spider-Man hanging out.

Did you get confused and think that mark and generation are synonymous?

this is some live leak shit

how much are they using from the actual infinity war comics?

Kek what was Sup Forumss initial reaction to his Avengers suit?

no, this is

Are you retarded enough to think that stark would upgrade falcon and everyone else's gear on the team but not his best friend? His suit is up to date, drop it

Bits of an Asgardian church. The same place from Thor's vision from Weekend of Ultron.

Apparently Thor, Valkyrie, Rocket and Nick Fury (for some reason) all have scenes there.

youtube.com/watch?v=CYa_iPi8nks

>a grapefruit
well i'll be fucked

Fuck off newfag

You're really upset for some reason friend

>We might be dealing with multiple universes/time travel shenanigans

I expect this fully, My other unrealistic expectation is that they go further and reference the other marvel universes like Raimi's Spiderman, Fantastic 4 (the original one), and possibly Xmen through quick cameos. Maybe Thanos starts warping reality so much that it starts to affect the multiverse.

A very melancholy, mad, nihilistic grapefruit.

Lots of laughing and posts wondering why joss swedon hates him so much

It'd be the perfect opportunity to do some retconning.
I'm sure Marvel is pushing hard on Fox to get the rest of their movie rights back

Moron

The best part of this pic is that Evans an embarrassed almost disgusted look on his face.
He knows he looks like shit

>NuThanos goons

Stark, Spider-Man and Star-Lord on the set of what's presumably the big final battle of the movie at Thanos' home dimension.

It is pretty similar to that place from Stark's vision also from Age of Ultron.

youtube.com/watch?v=gxkdS4TfGBo

So that's probably where the heroes will get majorly ass-kicked and have to fall back until the final movie.

Wait, didn't Fox just announce like a whole list of scheduled Marvel movies? What if they got a similar deal like with Sony with Spiderman?

Also, since Miles Morales is confirmed. What if the current universe is the ultimate universe and the original one is still out there?

>missing all Cap memes
Thank god those memes never succeeded

What's got you in such a grumpy mood my man

His best.

The original Thanos goons were Gamora and Nebula, that wouldn't make movie any interesting

>he wasnt here for SHES A SLUT

Some concept art too.

Stark's new Iron Legion, since homeboy literally don't learn.

Team-up.

I was

Thanos 'mirin pose.

Thanos forging his power glove. And it's so bad.

2011>whatever year that shit was

And what little info is out there about the movie.

>Directed by Joe & Anthony Russo ("Captain America: Civil War").

>Written by Christopher Markus & Stephen McFeely ("Captain America: Civil War").

>Cinematography by Trent Opaloch ("Captain America: Civil War").

>Score by Alan Silvestri ("The Avengers").

>Jon Favreau ("Iron Man") and James Gunn ("Guardians of the Galaxy") as executive producers and creative consultants.

>Plot centers on the Avengers and the Guardians of the Galaxy joining forces to prevent Thanos from assembling the Infinity Stones to conquer the Universe.

>Featured characters so far include Captain America, Iron Man, Thor, Hulk, Black Widow, Hawkeye, Scarlet Witch, Vision, Star-Lord, Gamora, Drax, Rocket, Groot, Mantis, Nebula, Kraglin, Spider-Man, Black Panther, Doctor Strange, Winter Soldier, Falcon, Nick Fury, Maria Hill, Carol Danvers, Wong, Valkyrie, Nakia, Okoye, Loki, the Collector, the Black Order and Thanos.

>Rumored characters so far include Pepper Potts, Happy Hogan, Ned Leeds, Michelle Jones, Betty Ross and Secretary Thaddeus Ross.

>Peter Dinklage has reportedly been cast in an undisclosed pivotal role in the movie.

>Reported budget of roughly $500 million.

>Release date May 4, 2018.

>Standalone movie that also leads to the sequel slated for May 3, 2019.

>Peter Dinklage as MODOK

He's going to be Tony Stark of another universe

2008-2012 is the prime Sup Forums years
-LOST verticals
-Inception memes
-ISHYGDDT
-Baneposting

>Set one year after CAPTAIN AMERICA: CIVIL WAR. The Avengers are fractured and have gone separated ways. Steve Rogers has abandoned the identity of Captain America and is searching for his place in the world, while Tony Stark has isolated himself from the world and is obsessively preparing Earth's defenses against another potential alien invasion. The movie revolves around them putting their differences aside and rebuilding the Avengers to stop Thanos.

>Set four years after GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY VOL. 2. The team members are older and more experienced, with Groot having reached adulthood. They've also become intergalactic authorities and because of this they don't get along with the Avengers at first when they breach into their territory. They'll be supporting characters and mostly provide comic relief.

>The two groups come together when Thanos deploys his army to retrieve the Infinity Stones scattered throughout the cosmos. They are led by Thanos' children, the Black Order, a cabal of cybernetically-enhanced intergalactic assassins led by Corvus Glaive, played Terry Notary. Gamora and Nebula were once members of the Black Order.

>Thanos is enamorated by the embodiment of Death and plans to use the Infinity Stones to reshape the universe in her honor, causing widespread destruction to "even the scale", as Thanos believes that the emergence of heroes across the cosmos has tipped the balance too far to the side of life. He can be viewed as the main character of the movie.

>Betty Ross

uhh wut, Liv Tyler?

>>Score by Alan Silvestri ("The Avengers").
Fuck this shit, Avengers 2 had superior music, Danny Elfman was superior, probably the only redeeming quality of that movie.

2012 was the year when reddit invaded us and we got shit like /got/ and other shitty reddit generals and "better moderation"

also the bane meme was never funny

Thanos will kill Tony Stark at the end of the first Infinity Wars movie. Calling it.

My predictions for the movies:

1. Thanos gets all the gems but they beat him anyway.

2. Nobody important dies.

>He can be viewed as the main character of the movie.

what?

I thought he'd kill Captain America and have Bucky take over.

Isn't 2012 the same year when Banjis and pedos invaded too?

They have a bunch of dates reserved all the way out to 2021, I think. Miles is gonna be in Sony's non-MCU animated movie. I certainly believe, ever since Perlmutter was removed from the equation, Feige and Disney have been discussing what they can share with Fox. He did start his career there under Lauren Shuler Donner (and husband Richard Donner).

>Thor, Scarlet Witch, Winter Soldier, Nebula and Loki will have major roles in the movie alongside Rogers and Stark. Thor is hellbent on stopping Thanos after the events of THOR: RAGNAROK; Scarlet Witch has "personal stakes" in the mission and is the only one powerful enough to challenge Thanos; Winter Soldier will be seeking redemption and undergo a "heroic transformation"; Nebula will keep seeking revenge against Thanos; and Loki will be acting as Thanos' advisor in the war while pursuing an agenda of his own.

>The movie will revolve around character interactions. Notable ones include Rogers and Stark's strained partnership; Stark's newfound friendships with Doctor Strange and Spider-Man; Rogers' longstading friendships with Winter Soldier and Black Widow; and the romance between Scarlet Witch & Vision, plus the interactions between the Avengers and the Guardians of the Galaxy.

>The movie will feature numerous new alien worlds and environments, leading up to a pivotal battle in Thanos' domain.

>The relationship between Black Widow and Bruce Banner is apparently being ignored.

>There's a segment of Black Widow and Winter Soldier meeting Black Panther in Wakanda.

pedotrolling was always a part of Sup Forums but died down in 2012 and 2013 due to the crack down + most oldfags leaving. banji/c***y is newfag reddit cancer that started in 2014 and tries to be funny like the old pedotrolling but fails in every way

The expectation is that Thanos will be getting a lot more screentime than other villains. He does have two whole movies to himself.

>The relationship between Black Widow and Bruce Banner is apparently being ignored.

Fucking thank you Russos

LOL

Withholding my funds from the mouse is a reward in itself.

If this is not how it actually ends, I'll be fuckin pissed af

was watching a Big Brother Ian YouTube playlist the other day where he talks about Sup Forums and >2012 and ISHYGDDT... good times