Should all general education for the public be privatized and why is the answer yes?

Should all general education for the public be privatized and why is the answer yes?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/05/19/AR2006051901769.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail.

Reminder than any person who didn't go to a private school growing up is a total degenerate.

really made me think

One.

>inb4 retards say it's 1

PEMDAS.
=1.

Of course goyim

>American Education

Are you fucking kidding me?
Right-to-fucking-left evaluation?

>Falling for the public jew
>Falling for the private Jew
Which is it saracen?

I'm a first semester engineering student, I know what I'm talking about

You go left to right

6/2 = 3 3*1 + 3*2 = 9

Japanese mathematical superiority.
It is indeed -32.

Your shitposting tricks won't work here straya.

left to right for divide/times.
so it's 3(1+2) = 9
It's counter intuitive because there's no times sign there.

> engineers knowing math
You crack me up all the time, Australia.

And those curvy things representing adherence to Mosaic law or Judaic tribal loyalty?

Fucks sake
6 / 2 (1+2)
6 / 2 (3)
3 (3)

In this day and age, yes. Go for it.

Any information pertaining to work is freely available online, the only stuff that's not is specific, catered knowledge on particular forms of labor that you'd still need to go to college for. That should cost money. It's hard to come by, the people who know it should be rewarded.

But you can teach your kids everything you learned up through high school in a matter of weeks with the concentrated level of information online nowadays. There's just no reason for public schools to exist anymore, especially when it's been proven time and time again they have almost 0 bearing on a child's success, that comes down entirely to how devoted the child is to learning OUTSIDE of a classroom environment.

>Ozzy education
BODMAS m8, divide before you multiply

How Do You Know To Times If The Times Isn't Real?

nah I go to Stanford and went to a random school in middle of nowhere Ohio

When did Sup Forums turn into trade chat?

This

What the fuck are we even discussing in this thread?

I'm trying to exert my mathematical dominance by doing simple arithmetic.

It's 1 you retards.

I'd consider switching to business early if I were you.

SAGE

Fucking one.

If multiplication and division have the same priority, it becomes left to right preference on which one is calculated first, 9

If PEMDAS is taken to mean M>D, 1

Every calculator will say 9

Let's rephrase it, what is 6x/2x(3)

6 / 2(1+2) =

6 / 2(3) =

3(3) = 9

I mean really.

Post your name so we can all avoid you and any desperate company you end up working for

6/2(1+2)
6/2(3)
6/2*3
3*3

Yeah, I know we do. I'm learning what a logarithm is now.

A, the cube has no momentum.

>ignoring distributive property

wew

Isnt it 6/(2(1+2)???

B. Energy and Momentum is conserved.

6÷2(1+2)
6÷2+4
3+4

>pilipino publik education

Please don't make me google something I learned in highschool and turn me into a self doubting ninny.

The answer is 1.

yes

>what is 6x/2x(3)
>6x/2x(3)
>6 times divided by 2 times time 3
>I mean really

Least you can do is write out the god damned equation properly, you moron.

It has momentum relative to the portal.

PhD in mathematics
$200k starting

Both 9 and 1 are legit answers. Depends on what your teacher wants and what rules he follows. It's all in the order in which you solve it.

But you faggots will argue about anything. If I posted the "your mom will die in her sleep" cancer here, everyone would reply to it, like a complete moron. Fuck. I can't wait for this election to be over. There are too many newfags around now.

>That should cost money. It's hard to come by, the people who know it should be rewarded.

It's expensive because it's hard to come by, and it's hard to come by because it's expensive, not because it's inherently difficult to make available. It just requires paper to print more copies of a book, no matter what the subject.

Fucking kek

Order of operations lads. PEMDAS.

6 / 2 (1+2)

6 / 2 * 3

6 / 6

= 1

UWS engineering

B.

If we consider a normal stationary portal, we know that the earth is moving about the sun and rotating, hence when the box enters one and leaves another it's momentum, relative to the portal, is conserved, and then added onto the momentum of the second portal.

>I'm a first semester engineering student
maybe find a different career path

Here's your (You).

Now my mom will live.

6/(2(1+2))=x
6=x(2(1+2))
6=x(2(3))
6=x(6)
1=x

(* (/ 6 2) (+ 1 2))

6/2 * 3/1 = 18/2 = 9/1

The cube has no momentum, and the momentum wouldn't transfer from the piston to the cube. If the momentum was transferred, then the piston couldn't hit the ground, or it wouldn't be as strong.

This is a trick question.

Look at it as a fraction and youll see the trick:

6/2(3)

Now, one is inclined to either:

a) Cancel the 6 and 2 to give 3*3

Or

B) Multiply 2 by 3 to get 6.

These lead to either 9 or 1, yet it is difficult to prove which one is the "correct" answer.

A.

There's no contact to propel it forward.

1, anyone who says 9 is an American

So what is 6x/6x?

All I've done here is multiply the lower bracket. You see? This is a trick question. If I factorise the denominator I can get 9, but if I don't I get 1.

Multiplication and division don't have an ordering, so you evaluate left to right. It's surprising how many people don't learn this.

Momentum is relative. It wouldn't even be able to go through the portal if it had "no" momentum.

Anyone who writes his formulas like this deserves to be misunderstood.
t. 3rd year undergrad mathfag

Momentum is relative, since motion is. If you were stationary on the portal, the cube would be rapidly approaching. It would have momentum in that frame.

bedmas mother fuckers!!! =1

6/2(3) is just 6/2*3. You do (most) operations with the same precedence left to right, so it's 9.

The confusion arises out of a perceived ambiguity.

6 / 2(3) can either mean
6/(2*3) or (6/2)*3

But there is a convention that says you have to solve from left to right. Hence

6 / 2(3) = (6/2)*3 = 9

>6/2(3) is just 6/2*3

"no"

>Multiplication and division don't have an ordering
>Ignoring the Order of Operations of PE-Multiply/Divide-AS
Then again, you roos do live off a legacy of ignoring orders and laws

I can't believe you're doing this. How autistic are you?

I need to find a better site. Sup Forums's too far gone. It's more normal and casual than Reddit.

This. I've never once seen a divide symbol in a test/assignment since primary school, and I'm a maths major.

Seriously guys? I hope all of you who say 9 are trolling.
Brackets must be resolved before everything else and and the bracket in this case is 2(1+2)!
6/6=1

If 2*3 is the denominator then it is 1

The problem there is that Multiplication and Division work equally - you solve the equation left to right when everything else (brackets/braces/parentheses) has been resolved, so it's still 9.

Just because the acronym has the M before the D doesn't mean you solve Multiplication before Division, you fucking moron.

Those are the proper solutions and it's 9.

>some things are true whether you believe them or not
>stupid fucking people will be the death of us all

washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/05/19/AR2006051901769.html

Faggots

>and the bracket in this case is 2(1+2)
no, the bracket is (1 + 2)
so it's 6/2 * (3)

You missed the joke...

Like if the joke were a baseball, right? And you were batting for the Red Socks, get it? Then you would miss the baseball.

parenthesis first bro.

> implying Stephen Wolfram knows his shit

6/2(1+2)
6/2+4
3+4

youre all wrong

There's implied distribution

Multiplication and division have the same precedence.

>Red Socks
triggered

>ask a legit question on pol
>1 actual reply, endless shitposts

fuckin idiot niggers morons

FIRST FUCKIN BRACKETS

6:2*3

THEN U GO FROM LEFT TO FUCKIN RIGHT

3*3=9

END OF STORY YOU HUMANIST-SUBHUMAN-NIGGERS

(6/2)(1+2)
9 fuckers

>implying Wolfram did that problem himself
Actually that would explain the really long computation times for simple problems.

>"Multiplication and division don't have an ordering..."
>Solves problem using PEMDAS order.

Flag checks out.

How do I PEMDAS

6 / 2(1+2) =
6 / 2 * 3 =
3 * 3 =

1 is wrong because you don't distribute the 2 across 1 + 2. The distributive property is multiplication. Multiplication comes after operations within parenthesis. So you would never do that first, ever. 1 + 2 first, then go left to right.

6 / 2 (1 + 2) =
3(1 + 2) =
3 + 6 =

This works for the same reason 1 doesn't. Distribution is multiplication. Division and multiplication have equal priority so you just go left to right. Division, the multiplication. The addition here is irrelevant.

Junior in BS physics double major with comp sci.

>writing a whole new equation

"no"