CW DCTV Comic-Con Panels

3:30–4:15 p.m. Supergirl
4:15–5:00 p.m. DC’s Legends of Tomorrow
5:00–5:45 p.m. The Flash
5:45–6:30 p.m. Arrow

Supergirl is up now.

Live updates:
zap2it.com/2016/07/wbtv-comic-con-live-blog-arrow-the-flash-legends-of-tomorrow/

Other urls found in this thread:

comicbookresources.com/article/sdcc-supergirl-cast-crew-offer-fans-the-season-2-inside-scoop?utm_campaign=sdcc-supergirl-cast-crew-offer-fans-the-season-2-inside-scoop&utm_medium=internal_links&utm_source=breaking_banner
twitter.com/KryptonSite
comicbookresources.com/article/sdcc-flash-cast-reveals-secrets-flashpoint-timeline
twitter.com/DCLegendsTV
youtube.com/watch?v=wHZFAO9Vw0Y
youtube.com/watch?v=F1O-SJFEDm4
dccomics.com/blog/2016/07/23/breaking-news-dcs-legends-of-tomorrow-will-face-the-legion-of-doom?sf31609560=1
youtube.com/watch?v=F1O-SJFEDm4&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/FlashTVNews
twitter.com/AnonBabble

meow?

meow meow, meow meow.

OP doesn't have Supergirl
comicbookresources.com/article/sdcc-supergirl-cast-crew-offer-fans-the-season-2-inside-scoop?utm_campaign=sdcc-supergirl-cast-crew-offer-fans-the-season-2-inside-scoop&utm_medium=internal_links&utm_source=breaking_banner

Supergirl updates here as well

twitter.com/KryptonSite

Constantine to fill the Friday slot WHEN

when hell freezes over

Keep the sacrifices coming

>"[Maggie Sawyer] is real tough and a real badass," she said, but played coy when the moderator asked slyly after Batwoman.

OH SHIT

WAS BLEEDING COOL RIGHT

THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING...RICH CAN'T BEEEEE RIGGGGHHHHHTTTTTT

He's right like 30% of the time, it's not a big deal

SOON BROTHER

What did Mr. Terrific mean by this?

This man is now my new favorite person.

A new timeline has been created, referred to as Flashpoint. Barry Allen will remember his old life, but everyone around him will have changed. Pretty much every character will find themselves exploring new dynamics and emotional arcs -- and there will even be a new Flash, played by Keiynan Lonsdale. Here’s a quick list of some of the big changes in store for "The Flash" as they enter Flashpoint.

The fallout of "Flash’s" second season finale, referred to as Flashpoint, will have an effect on the other shared universe CW/DC shows. "Flash" lead Grant Gustin even said that he knows of a Flashpoint change in "Arrow," which he said was a subtle one.

When we pick up with "The Flash" in the season three premiere, a year will have passed since Barry altered the timeline and he will be loving his new life. Both of his parents are alive, Wally West is the Flash, and Barry works for the CCPD. But Barry will also get advice from another speedster about navigating the new timeline, Gustin said.

Keiynan Lonsdale spoke about his role as the Flash of the Flashpoint timeline, saying that he’s confident in the part -- maybe too confident. But, as Jesse L. Martin revealed, his identity won’t be known to his father, Joe West.

Joe West will be on the outs with his daughter Iris West (Candice Patton) because of unrevealed reasons. Patton confirmed that Iris is still a reporter in the Flashpoint timeline, which is a job that she loves portraying on screen. Martin said that his character will be at a low point, and Barry will have to work hard to get Joe out of his rut. Lonsdale and Patton both weren’t sure if Joe West was still married in the Flashpoint timeline, as that hasn’t come up yet in the scripts they’ve received. Overall, though, the West family dynamic will have changed.

He's gay of course

>Production on S2 doesn't begin until next week.

what the fucking fuck

Barely anything announced at the Supergirl panel. Hope that's not going to be the case for the other panels.

Joe West’s relationship with the rest of the cast will have changed as well. While he will interact with Kid Flash, he won’t know that the hero is his son, Wally. And since he didn’t raise Barry Allen, the two won't be terribly close -- therefore, Joe won’t know who Cisco (Carlos Valdes) or Caitlin (Danielle Panabaker) are.

Carlos Valdes spoke about Cisco’s arc in the upcoming season, saying that Flashpoint will affect the entire dynamic of the show. And while he remained mum about exactly how his Vibe powers will factor into his new Flashpoint role, he did tease that powers have a tendency to grow alongside characters.

New cast addition Tom Felton spoke about his character, fellow Central City Police CSI Julian Dorn, saying that he will be suspicious of Barry Allen and will have a "slightly abrasive" relationship with him. He also said that while Julian will know Barry through years of working together, Barry will not be familiar with Julian due to his newness in the Flashpoint timeline.

With "Supergirl" now on the CW, Grant Gustin expressed great excitement at the thought of Superman coming to the series (played by Tyler Hoechlin). But don’t expect to see a Flash and Superman team-up anytime soon. Gustin revealed that he has not yet shared a scene with Hoechlin, and doesn’t know if he actually will. "The Flash" is in production on the second episode of Season 3 right now, and "Supergirl" begins production on its second season next week.

And while it’s been established that all four of the CW’s DC shows ("Arrow," "Flash," "Supergirl" and "Legends of Tomorrow") will have a weeklong crossover this season, none of the cast members yet know what it will entail. When asked what he would like to see happen in the crossover, Keiynan Lonsdale laughed and said he just hopes he’s in it.

comicbookresources.com/article/sdcc-flash-cast-reveals-secrets-flashpoint-timeline

oh damn

All the DC panels have been light. The only news is the movie trailers and the Garth Ennis mini.

Don't they do sizzle reels anymore?

Arrow is getting a Season 5 teaser, idk about the other ones

w-will patty be in the flashpoint timeline?

Are Supergirl and the others still seperate universes or did they merge with Flashpoint?

>Wally West is the Flash
> in a kid flash costume

they will probably kill him off

>since he didn’t raise Barry Allen, the two won't be terribly close

Booo! Joe is best Dad.

Legends of Tomorrow panel updates:

twitter.com/DCLegendsTV

Gotham got one
youtube.com/watch?v=wHZFAO9Vw0Y

>The Justice Society will be made up of Vixen, Citizen Steel, Obsidian, Stargirl and Dr. Mid-Nite.

>Stargirl

pretty much a given

Are we going to get a Superman costume reveal?

>Within the first frames of Season 2, we will see characters from other #Arrowverse shows, Phil Klemmer says.

>We will see @StephenAmell as Mayor Oliver Queen at the start of #LegendsOfTomorrow Season 2.

>Neal McDonough will be appearing as Damien Darhk in the #LegendsOfTomorrow season premiere. "We'll meet him in 1942."

>Jonah Hex is returning in #LegendsOfTomorrow Season 2!

>Stargirl
pic related
>Obsidian
WHENS GL

Oh shit i didnt realize that Pepe had racist shit in the background. I need to delete this post.

>That's their "perfect JSA lineup"
Also they forgot Hourman.

>Obsidian
>Stargirl
>Doctor Midnite

FUCK

I REFUSE TO GET HYPE FOR THIS AGAIN

Not before I save it

Heres a nice animated pepe for the road, Brother.

Any hints/guesses on what will go wrong for Barry in the Flashpoint timeline? We all know he's not allowed to be happy.

>a Flashpoint change in "Arrow," which he said was a subtle one
So the effects Flashpoint has on the other shows won't really change anything, right?

Hopefully it means FELICITY IS DEAD.

>Reverse Flash is one of the villains! #LegendsOfTomorrow #SDCC2016 #WBSDCC

ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

>The Reverse Flash will be one of the villains in #LegendsOfTomorrow Season 2!
AWWWW SHIT

>#LegendsOfTomorrow S2 villains are Eobard Thawne as Reverse Flash, Damien Darhk, Captain Cold, Malcolm Merlyn.

>#LegendsOfTomorrow S2 features a version of the legion of doom #SDCC #SDCC2016

HAPPENING AGAIN

alright now I'm hype

MORE WELLS

>Instead of one villain, we’re getting a team! Matt Letscher as Eobard Thawne, Neal McDonough as Damien Darhk, Wentworth Miller as Captain Cold and John Barrowman as Malcolm Merlyn are your new baddies, the Legion of Doom. And Barrowman is in the house, which makes the crowd go wild. “I’ve got a little experience with time travel,” he says.

Shhhhhiiiiiieeeeeeetttt

>JSA
>Reverse Flash, Damian Dhark, Captain Cold and Merlyn in Legion of Doom
>Jonah Hex returning
IT CANNOT GET ANY BETTER

>Arrowcucks still think Flashpoint will fix their shitty show

>Captain Cold
>villain

not sure if "not this shit again" or not

YOU CALLED IT Sup Forums ITS HAPPENING

Cold will save the team I assume

>“I’ve got a little experience with time travel,” he says.

That cheeky fuck

Merlyn is the only part that gives me pause but maybe he'll be ok away from Arrow

If OG Eobard is here, he can't be on Flash can he?

Fuck yes

I almost hope they add Rick Starr in there. Yeah he's not a member of the JSA, but I wanna see Martin Steins face where he meets his childhood hero

if i've learned anything it's that Flashpoint never fixes anything

maybe Felicity will have a twin sister who becomes the Black Canary

>Flashpoint
>One year later
Barry why

>felicity can make copies of herself
>Arrow season 5 staring Felicity
Barry don't give a fuck

god i hope so.

Of course he will, wasn't he already confirmed for the Flash?

Either way, he still can be because it's Eobard Thawne from two different points in time.

>people getting hyped for shows that offer thirty-seven minutes of cringe drama and five minutes of hype

>Felicity becomes the Spectre

HAPPPENIN HAPENNGING HAPPENING WTF

>she exclusivly punishes boyfriends who lie to their superior girlfriends

just like the comics :^)

I can do you one better.

>Felicity becomes Power Girl

DC's comics are good so far as far as Rebirth is concerned

LoT Sizzle Reel

dccomics.com/blog/2016/07/23/breaking-news-dcs-legends-of-tomorrow-will-face-the-legion-of-doom?sf31609560=1

it's still guuggenheim, so i'll contain my hype for others

LoT Season 2 looking hype, y/n?

Also, sizzle reel: youtube.com/watch?v=F1O-SJFEDm4&feature=youtu.be

>no shots of the JSA
Dang it

MEANWHILE AT THE LEGION OF DOOM

>Per @grantgust, Barry will cross-over to other shows at least 4 times this season

How does Barry still have his powers if his mother didn't die?

>In the altered timeline, Barry’s parents are alive, Cisco is the richest man in America, Joe and Iris don’t know Barry and Reverse Flash is alive. We also got the first look at Kid Flash. It’s clear to those Barry clues in that this isn’t his world, but it’s Reverse Flash (Matt Letscher) that dumbs this world Flashpoint.

>Legends are fighting Legion of Doom featuring Merlyn, Damien Darhk, Captain Cold, and Reverse Flash
I'm so fucking out.

guys i just broke the charger port on my laptop. gonna have to get it repaired tomorrow. motherfuck. im missing all the hype now.

kay

I dropped LoT after the pilot but this actually looks pretty fun, I might give it another shot.

twitter.com/FlashTVNews

>Per @grantgust, Barry will cross-over to other shows at least 4 times this season. #TheFlash #sdcc

>In the altered timeline, Barry’s parents are alive, Cisco is the richest man in America, Joe and Iris don’t know Barry and Reverse Flash is alive. We also got the first look at Kid Flash. It’s clear to those Barry clues in that this isn’t his world, but it’s Reverse Flash (Matt Letscher) that dubs this world Flashpoint.

>Joe and Iris don’t know Barry
But they knew each other before his mom died, how can that be changed?

>Mention everyone but Wells
Worry

He doesn't? Wally is the Flash.

These crossovers are killing this.

That sounds stupid, reverse flash wouldn't need any of them.

>Tom Cavanagh is among those that are here, though it’s still unclear how he will exist in this timeline.

>This year there will be two big bads. One is a speedster to be revealed later, the other is Dr. Alchemy, who we got a glimpse of. “He’s a bad dude and he’s going to be a formidable adversary to the Flash,” an EP reveals. Tobin Bell will voice the character.

And Bruce's parents were already dead, and Clark was at the Kents, etc

Felicity will have a twin sister named...Belicity who looks and acts exactly like Felicity and will get involved in an awkward love triangle with her sister and Ollie but will eventually die from something Ollie did or didn't do which will propel Felicity to becoming the new Black Canary and true savior of Star City.

>The Flashpoint Paradox WILL impact “Arrow.” It will alter Diggle (David Ramsey), which we’ll get to during the “Arrow” panel.

>The Flashpoint Paradox WILL impact “Arrow.” It will alter Diggle (David Ramsey), which we’ll get to during the “Arrow” panel.

what the fuck

Theoretically if Barry stopped RF, then RF never killed Wells, so he should be like E-2 Wells (but maybe less grumpy).

Oh, so two arcs

>Joe West’s relationship with the rest of the cast will have changed as well. While he will interact with Kid Flash, he won’t know that the hero is his son, Wally. And since he didn’t raise Barry Allen, the two won't be terribly close -- therefore, Joe won’t know who Cisco (Carlos Valdes) or Caitlin (Danielle Panabaker) are.
Boo, Joe's interactions with Star Labs were the only good thing left now that Harry's gone

>One is a speedster
Fuck sake

>the other is Dr. Alchemy
>Tobin Bell will voice the character
Wait, voicing and not playing? What are they doing to Dr Alchemy?
ALSO WHERES MUH MIRROR MASTER