Mexico pride thread get in here and share your reasons to be proud guys! Non-Mexicans that wish to know more about...

Mexico pride thread get in here and share your reasons to be proud guys! Non-Mexicans that wish to know more about Mexico are welcom too!

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2016/08/10/world/americas/mexicos-carlos-slim-helu.html?_r=0
youtube.com/watch?v=Ly0LOrm9z-Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ms-13 vs cartels who win?

why is this considered "white" in Mexico?

What's there to be proud of tho?

>Mexico pride

You have nothing to be proud of, this thread is bait.

this 2bh

I can only think of living in the north, but idk

PURO PINCHE ORGULLO MEXICANO WEY

LA RAZA
UNIDA
JAMAS SERA VENCIDA

You guys can be proud that you get to be an essential part in building the wall.

the height of "Mexican" culture or the last thing built without the help of aid and remittances from the US?

where can i find a cute mexican boy willing to stick their peepee in my tight nip poosy :3 xddxd

you know damn well 90% of mexican girls do not look like that

lmao the kid even has ginger hair after her. paco got bleached.

That's Evo Morales from Bolivia, retard.

we built texas

We can be proud of being one of the only countries that cuck the US, how many countries do you know that can do that? Our intellectuals literally pull the reins in there.

proud to be from a piece of shit weak country ruled by druglords?

>intellectuals

Sigh. man you are not even trying, this bait is tired.

Like 60% in total do, you just need to go to the right states.

True.

Subcomandante Torres of the Brown Pride Berets here. We can confirm that the Brown Warriors of Aztlan have infiltrated the government of California at its highest levels. We have demography on our side. The Reconquista will be made a reality soon.

>The Reconquista will be made a reality soon.

Why is this a cause for celebration exactly?

Is not bait, this Mexican is the president of Citygroup. There are Mexicans in the NASA, even Mexican scientists took part in the curiosity and Jupiter missions.

Do you really want to be sent to war by Trump/Hillary? Becoming Mexican is a huge win for the southwest US right now.

>Do you really want to be sent to war by Trump/Hillary?

If it is a war with mexico or mexican invaders then yes please send me to war.

Because Aztlan will be ours once more.

Yes, we also wear ponchos and have moustaches jajaja funny!! xD

And why is that cause for celebration?

It is a step down and backwards from what you have now.

One girl from high school looked like lara croft from the rise of the tomb raider altough i never was race she was she spoke spanish but i didn't know what her heritage is i saw her in 2012 really hot girl played soccer too

How is law enforcement in Mexico structured and work like other than corruption
Also what do the cop cars look like

Very funny. But that image shouldn't have the same formula appear twice.

Mexican pride?
I don't get itIs this a YLYL?

Mexico is shit.. I have been there.

Maybe some day you will make your country into something to be proud about. I hope I have made you contemplate a little.

I am a mexican of irish and russian descent.

mexico sucks.

mexican ""intellectuals""

how to make Mexico something to be proud of
step 1 acquire dictator
step 2 purge the south (Oaxaca kill it with fire)
step 3 introduce liberal free markets
after that you can be proud

Hey, I live in Imperial Beach and always see buildings on fire in TJ.

Why can't you guys get your shit together?

we have already a brainless president, the government is killing injuns in oaxaxa, and we have free markets

>Imperial beach

Gross

Paradise Hills master race

Bolivian president. Nice try cuck

In the state the US economy is right now they'd lose tho.

Can a Gringo move to and do well in mexico?

Go away beanbag

Mexico has triple the murder rate. You think niggers are bad? You should see how violent mexicans are. The only time you are safe is during siesta.

Mexico is half way there. could do way better

There are municipal cops, federal cops and some kind of national guard, here is a cop car.

How good are you with a firearm and do you have any immediate family?

The richest man in the world is a Mexican: Carlos Slim

hi

he's not even fifth by now
the government ended his monopoly,and he had pretty low energy investments in Europe and basil
he is now victimizing himself with the help of the new York times since he is a big time investor there.ever since his monies got in, the anti Mexican government articles wont stop coming
nytimes.com/2016/08/10/world/americas/mexicos-carlos-slim-helu.html?_r=0

Good, you guys stay in this thread.

>tho

Fuck your nigger speak!

Also highlight the same arrogant mentality you had last time we kicked your sorry little asses.

How to fix Mexico

>First clean the government and all of its institutions, exile penalty for corruption under the threat of execution if they dare to put a foot in Mexico or conspire against the government

>End the ridiculous investment in propaganda and prohibit every other political party aside from the ruler one and only allow them when it's time for elections (as it should be).

>After all the senate is afraid and under my influence I will restore the re-election so I have time to fulfill my plans

>All the syndicates must respond to one single public institution and that institution only responds to the executive power aka "Mr prsidunt" and "Mr prsidunt" only responds to the people, he's not the lord of the Mexicans but the servant of the Mexicans

>Invest in the camps and restore the rural sector, the resources and handwork are there, we must take advantage of our mega diversity

>Invest in the army and update the equipment

>Then proceed to fucking kill every cartel member of every narco group left in the country and collaborate with center american governments to end the narco there as well

>It shall be obligatory in basic education for the kids to pick a sport. If they have disabilities there's also chess and other games like that, there's no excuse

>History books will be corrected and the characters in the bills will be changed, bye bye Juarez

>If a married couple has underage kids the divorce for them will be highly taxed and an inspector will come every month to see if there is no trouble, if the couple's children are adults then the divorce is free and private

>Abortion will be prohibited and the government will collaborate with institutions like the catholic church and other groups to make orphanages and rehabilitation clinics

>Integrate and equip those indigenous communities into the new world, so there is no minority groups and they can have a future for their people.

To be continued...

10/10 would move to Mexico.

Bump for mexi pride!

Jaja half-anglo/mexican here

I got nothing but lots of love for my hispanic side and my cuz around texas

My half-asian friends tho, kinda feel bad for them..

>love for my hispanic side

What is there to love?

What arrogant mentality? The Mexican government at the time was full of freemason and were all for giving the land. They just pretended to fight a war so they didn't get hanged by the people.

The arrogant mentality that caused you to declare war on us stupid faggot.

kek
put a light skinned mexican when 90% are brown.

Cont....

>Ask the center american governments for an audience with their people (Something like a press conference), and give the people two options....

>1.-Temporarily work with their governments to better the life conditions and economy and then proceed to be annexed one by one to Mexico, they'll have their own "freedom", like a province, but they will be aprt of Mexico now

>2.-Stay with their corruption and shitty ways of life forever and not to be part of something glorious

There, feel free to critizize this crap I just wrote

>0 medals

No matter what changes you implement you eventually will still end up back at square one.

You cannot expect and 80 iq tribal people to build high end civilizations.

Their food is ok.

Viva la raza holmes.

you almost sound like stalin, and i like it, so i would support you

I hope this happened to your family

youtube.com/watch?v=Ly0LOrm9z-Y

Mexico BTFO by based India

Exceedingly, no.

The 80 iq is due to the poor living conditions and education of most of the population

If these are fixed in the long term the result will be wonderful

Also >Tribal people

Are you retarded?

Stalin had a lot of great ideas, he was like Hitler in many aspects, the problem is... you know, he was kind of crazy and didn't knew shit about economics or anthropology. He eventually ended up destroying russia

Pretty dank history if your mostly spanish. Nothing if your native

If you're so proud patriots why then you constantly massacre your own people?

he saved it, and turned it in a superpower btw

It is good to have a bond with fellow country men. Nothing wrong with that. Your country has amazing drinks, women, and greenery as well.

Anyone else following the second season of Star vs the Forces of Evil? I keep waiting for Marco to get with Star.

At what cost, using Russian kids as canon meat in WWII and sending every one who criticizes him to the gulag, just to end up in a common grave 3 days later and creating an image-cult of his own person.

I recognized that he did had a lot of great ideas, but he putted the state over the people and that's something unforgivable

Did you watched mosnterball go episode today?

>sending every one who criticizes him to the gulag
Stalin did this step
>>First clean the government and all of its institutions, exile penalty for corruption under the threat of execution if they dare to put a foot in Mexico or conspire against the government

No, I'm going to watch it soon. Many sites host the full episodes. Was it good?

>Mexican
>Being proud
You'd have to be retarded to be proud of being a shitskin that lives in a 3rd world shit hole.

The only fascinating thing I find about Mexico is the Spanish language. The accent is much clearer and more understandable than that of Castile.

If it comes to government functionaries and influential people then yes

If it comes to that little poor farmer that don't have anything to eat... I'd prefer not to follow that path

As I said, he had great ideas, but he was fucking insane

it's better to kill yourself with a spoon, believe me

>If it comes to that little poor farmer that don't have anything to eat... I'd prefer not to follow that path
the people who killed the peasants were purged, and the person who inspired them was in exile in this country :0)

Nice. Here´s more Spanish wich you can learn: Sácate a rechingar a tu madre.

Fucking autor projecting her fantasies.

California was never really part of Mexico
Mexico only had it in name, and only for 28 years
And Mexico wasn't a functioning nation during those 28 years

Proud of what?

And you behead yours with a saw.

I want tacos al pastor.

Yeah, they kind of do.

Trotsky was also shit

You should read Derrota Mundial por Salvador Borrego E. that will clear your eyes a little bit

White mexican, shits nice fucking 10/10 danish girl in america, shits nice

(((trotsky))) inspired hitler to invade russia

RARE FLAG
A
R
E

F
L
A
G

thanks to your government interventions yes, Iturbide had plans of bringing Irish immigrants to those parts, but, you know, freedom and democracy happened to us

>based India
It's hilarious that one of the first recorded civilizations with a sewage system,down in the indus valley, ended up succumbing to dysentery and that shit. It's like indians are doomed to be done in by the loo.

Because You were talking with a South mexican and told you that that was white.

Mr Adolf made a lot of mistakes, one of which was that

hoy me voy a cenar unas ricas tortas ^_^

Yes. Google San Miguel de Allende.