Explain yourself huehuehues

>mobile.twitter.com/BrazilStats2/status/763159852688572416/video/1

Fully cucked. Get em young.

On Al Jizzera as well for that matter, lel.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ubTBIkegk14
youtube.com/watch?v=qL0hhmn9gh4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

In school here children are learning about racism, feminism and other shits rather than reading, writing, arithmetic and stuff, so I'm not surprised.

I genuinely didn't get how a little kid actually knew anything about feminism.

I don't think I'd even heard the word at his age. Odd.

Is your feminism as degenerate as the Anglosphere SJW kind at present?

Yes, your nations influenced it

Blame burgerland, they brought it here too.

We're sorry.

At least they don't even learn how to try, so it's okay

I want to say nobody gives a fuck but I'm already seeing the younger generation being more pussified than mine. Well, at least the urban kids. The ones that live in "barrios" know it's all a fucking load of bullshit and give no fucks. Too bad the urban ones are the "educated" ones who'll probably go into white collar jobs like HR and stuff.

Some time ago there was a flyer in campus saying "How many black authors have you read?" What about fucking Machado de Assis, unanimously considered the greatest Brazilian writer ever?

SJWs here just translate American crap, not even bothering if it applies or makes sense.

how to write*

They are brainwashing every children to be a SJW.

I was kinda lucky to study in a poor school where the teachers were so bad paid that they were lazy enough to not proper brainwash me.

Also schools here use the worst teaching method in the world (socioconstrutivism), which does brain damage.

Its a joke, because our male football team is horrible.

Like, "Your guys are so bad that even a women team is better"

And how to be a shemale with a huge dick.

lel

The rationale is fucking odd, racist in itself:

Read the work of black people, don't look at the merit of literature irrespective of race, just make sure you read some black stuff.

It's even weirder in Brazil given most of you are all mongrels - no offence famalam.

The SJW cancer is spreading it seems. Burgerland' influence is everywhere, they're like a giant syringe injecting shit into the world's arteries.

>What about fucking Machado de Assis, unanimously considered the greatest Brazilian writer ever?
Kek, I studied this fucker basically my whole high school and didn't know he was a nigger

>al jizzera
the very people that feminazis should be focused on

But he qualified it by saying the women's team is a symbol of feminism in Brazil.

A little kid.

They're getting them young.

Next thing you know he'll be an adult cuck in a polyamorous relationship with a whore and raising another man's son - like in that Brazilian soap opera for teens that some other huehue was freaking out over recently.

You seem surprised by this

BASED
youtube.com/watch?v=ubTBIkegk14

I started to hate feminism around the age of 8. I didn't exactly know what it was, but I knew the girls in school were always treated better than the boys, and I resented that.

Easy
Commies are strong here

Why you foreigners always have to think about our tranny cocks?

>Kek, I studied this fucker basically my whole high school and didn't know he was a nigger

in my time he was white...

we're fucked, our left is more concerned by this sjw crap and the right is anti-nationalist.

I miss Enéas

>youtube.com/watch?v=ubTBIkegk14
The famous pic actually has a video.

What the fuck is actually going on in it?

Hundreds of women cucked by one drunk man

Drunk man triggers an entire feminist rally by showing his dick to them.

>Is your feminism as degenerate as the Anglosphere SJW kind at present?

Brazilian feminism is angrier, more irrational and full of even uglier women than here. It's been a thing there for a long time.

Full vid?

The joke is on them. Average negro and mulatto public school student is so dumb he doesn't even understand any of that too. He understands what is gibsmedats though and which party is going to give it to him. This he understands VERY well.

I'm afraid the one I sent is the full video
Have this one instead
youtube.com/watch?v=qL0hhmn9gh4

Lol.

What's going on in that vid?

Side question: how can SJW race nonsense infect Brazil if you're all brown anyway?

Some are more brown than the others
Really that are a lot of "white" people here but they are not pure white
Only very few have 0 mix, I'm not even sure I'm one of them
But the SJW don't give a crap if you have "whiteish" skin you are an racist opressor

There are still men, women, and fags, and some are still browner than others, so it works. In the absence of all differentiating characteristics they would set up infrared cameras and shame colder people.

Also this. They will always find an excuse to devide the people

Wrong gif

Lol.

Really goes to show how pure a cancer this ideology is that it could divide an effectively homogeneous society of mongrels.

All about muh victimhood and muh oppression.