We are witnessing a very slow and painful cultural shift...

>We are witnessing a very slow and painful cultural shift. Some male viewers with a deep sense of entitlement are terrified of change. They believe shows should continue to cater exclusively to young heterosexual men with ever more extreme animated power fantasies.
-Rebecca Sugar, creator of Steven Universe

Is she right?

She's right about people being afraid of change, but not all change is good.

Source?

is there a source for this quote or...?

So let met see if i got this right, what Sugar is doing is basically make Barbie dolls for men? Like, she is fucking with the "this is for boys/this is for girls" thing that is common on cartoons because she is against this separation in the first place?

"I'm here and I'm queer, get over your sense of entitlement, and make room for mine."

The correct response to this isn't to make a show that alienates men. Just write better female characters and it won't have to be gender-inclusive.

I wish people like her would stop speaking for other people

She should speak for herself and herself alone
She does not know what heterosexuals want nor homosexuals nor anything else

In before a 350 post thread over a fake quote

>dress up as a man
>call yourself a woman

I guess the question is: who is really bothered by shows being more inclusive?

At the moment, the majority of shows I've seen that tend to feature non-traditional lifestyles don't really seem to be making a big deal out of it. It's like, 'Oh, hey, this character is gay, but it's never explicitly shown outside of him holding hands with another guy.'

If you're including a show's fandom, then I get that they can be a bit over the top. But the various series themselves are quite tame.

Google is saying it's Anita Sarkeesian.

>someone will bite this

This quote is made up and Steven Universe isn't a show that alienates men.

That's a woman??? Where are her tits?

>MY CARTOON WILL CHANGE THE WORLD
my god she's worse than hirsch

Oh well that's no surprise. If you've ever read a quote from Sugar, it's plain to see she never talks like this. Bitch is professional AS FUCK.

ITT

Dude, I love SU but it totally does

Depending on your definitions of "alienates" and "men" anyway.

You know, it's pretty sad knowing you can probably write a cartoon series 10 times better than this boorish cunt but the world has turned against Adventure and Heroics.

Are people on Sup Forums so retarded that theyll believe everything they read on the internet

OP's out for a fresh crop of (You)s today

Fake quote is fake.
Also, Sugar's #1 priority with SU was to create a tribute to her younger brother.

How? I don't feel alienated at all.

>Google this
>Gamers Quotes | WikiQuotesX
What the hell is this?

>the most popular cartoon of the last decade literally has adventure in the title

Bad times make strong people
Strong people make good times
Good times make weak people
Weak people make bad times

All this rampant homo pushing are just thE death throes of a culture thst will soon be unable to support itself and will have to go back to facing the harsh realities of a world where most people starve and fear for their lives.

We'll look back at this and laugh.

Well, I wouldn't mind seeing a change in genres. Tell me Rebecca, what kinda show are you using to push this cultural shift?

>Steven Universe, a show where everyone cries and muh feelings and emotions are more important than basic logic

Oh.

>professional
>"I'm bi pls love me tumblr"

>It's just like my Japanese animes!

>heh... nothing perschnell... kinder...

How do you feel knowing that Rebecca Sugar supports Adolf Hitler? Take a look at this quote-

>Adolf Hitler was a great man, and the world's biggest failure was not letting him win the war.

>Also, Sugar's #1 priority with SU was to create a tribute to her younger brother.
Thanks, I guess...Bitch -Sugar the Younger

>hasn't been about adventure in around 4 years.

Hey, we can blame Rebecca Sugar for that too.

wtf I hate sugar now??

>get the honor of having your artist sister make a show about you
>she makes you into a beta bitch that cries a lot, dresses up like a sissy boy in public, and basically into her yaoi pedo fantasy of a gay fuck boy

>t-thanks sis...

As someone that doesn't watch it, is there really a lot of actual adventure in it? Because as an outsider, whenever I hear about Adventure Time, it's because of waifus and shipping and lesbians and rule 63.

too bad her show is getting BTFO in the ratings by a show with a hetero male lead.

I'm a gay man, but this is right. First it's "Equality!" then its "My turn to be the favored class!" when they have enough leverage.

>your sister will never masturbate to you as a child
sadpepe.jpg

I giggled.

She's right, but there's also women who have an identical deep sense of entitlement. Until both sides cut the shit, things are only gonna get worse. And neither side will ever cut the shit, so we may as well buckle up

>The great strength of the totalitarian state is that it forces those who fear it to imitate it.
-Rebecca Sugar

Please explain. I think the show is meh, and I disagree

>I believe unsourced quotes ascribed to someone that were actually made by someone else, because I'm a fucking idiot

- user 84758733

>My only dream is a world without jews.

Is she right?

>a declarative statement ending with a question mark

This physically hurts me, and so many people do it

Up to season 4 it's pure gold and the character is surprisingly manly for this day and age.

This thread is proof that Sup Forums is made up of the dumbest people on the internet.

And lo, across the globe, the viewership of Steven Universe dropped as fearful parents banned their children from bearing witness to the creative works of a bi-sexual.

Though the elder demographic held strong, the numbers proved to be too few.

In August of 2016, Steven Universe was cancelled, and all remaining episodes sealed away, never to be seen.

The reeeeing of Tumblr that was such as never heard, nor will be again... maybe.

Whispers of drips of content spread, but proved to the lies of fags, whom were promptly rebuked with orders to kill thyselves.

If you continue to believe in Steven, know that you are not alone!

If you seek out your brother and sister Gems, speak these words:

"If every porkchop were perfect..."

the response should be:

"We wouldn't have hotdogs."

Guards these words carefully. Let no normie find us.

To be fair, 90% of the Internet also is.

It alienates red pills.

Everyone else seems to be able to cope just fine.

'signs of girl power messages in a cartoon? Better throw a tantrum!'

>Nothing compares to Papa Gino's Pizza. Except an all out race war.
-Becka Aspertame

>We are witnessing a very slow and painful cultural shift
It's only painful because it's being forced.
>Some male viewers with a deep sense of entitlement are terrified of change
I kinda agree
>They believe shows should continue to cater exclusively to young heterosexual men with ever more extreme animated power fantasies.
I strongly disagree with this, back when I was a kid we didn't complain about Winx Club or W.I.T.C.H. because they were targeted at girls, we just didn't watch it. And when was the last time an action show didn't get cancelled after 2 seasons because of low toy sales?

No male gems for one. But you knew I'd say that.

I wish they would stop misusing the word entitlement.

>Why contain it? Let it spill over the schools and churches, let the bodies pile up in the streets. In the end they'll beg us to save them.

-Rebecca Sugar, 2016

>Steven

How many seasons is the show?