youtube.com/watch?v=Kpb9blSLlsA
youtu.be/37P_bCZMfnA?t=184
youtube.com/watch?v=nL8hVXSDmNM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Idris Elba

Unfortunately difficult to say.

this nigga...

Toby no contest

garfield can't act, toby was in fine movies but he's just OK, the other one is not leading man material

very easy to say. The Rami films will go down as one of the best Marvel movies ever

Garfield is perfect as Spiderman, horrible as Parker.

Toby is decent Parker and decent Spiderman.

Holland is regular Spiderman, badish Parker.

Tobey definitely, but I would've like to see Garfield in a good movie. I think of the three Garfield slightly beats Maguire, who I think is an actually fantastic actor

>garfield can't act
Oh come on. He was a shit Peter Parker, but he's a pretty good actor.

>One of the best
It isn't just the best Marvel movie, its the best superhero movie of all time. Spiderman 1/2 aren't capeshit

they all have zero charisma but tobey in particular was painful to watch

Holland's Spiderman was wildly incompetent at everything he did. Toby remains the best

>Garfield slightly beats Maguire
In acting, not Peter/Spiderman

Tobey

I haven't seen the other ones tho, I'm just going off nostalgia.

Maguire is the best Parker and Andrew is the best Spider-Man.

Holland and Garfield lack the strong Aryan features that Toby has.

Are the garfield movies good? I read they are "darker" and for some reason I suddenly feel like watching them now.
And is the Holland one a decent choice to ask a girl out to see it? Idk why I bother, she will say no anyway.
I think Spiderman is the only superhero I ever liked, and I didn't watch any other marvel movie.

It's Tobey.
He's goofy and dorky as Parker and as soon as he steps into the Spidey suit, he's charismatic and wise cracking.
The other two are good but they're too cool as Peter.

Tobey was awesome what are you talking about?

Hey jerk, 2002 called, they want their racism, sexism, nazism, islamophobia and antisemitism back!

ASM is okay, about the same level as Spiderman 3 overall. ASM 2 is garbage

>yfw you realize tobey is part puerto rican

Toby just happened to be in movies made by a good director, so he wins.

youtube.com/watch?v=qtx18tPNda4&t=29s

/thread

>tobey is part puerto rican
Irish and Puerto Rican? No wonder Raimi put him through hell.

KINO
I
N
O

Toby actually felt like a real person. Yea he was awkward and annoying at times, but it was a genuine performance. Best by far of the three.

The American one

that scene is more interesting than the entirety of Homecoming

>Ethnicity: Irish, English, 1/8th Austrian, 1/8 Puerto Rican, 1/16 Danish, 1/16 French, 1/32 German

Does the Amazing Spiderman take place during his college years? I really missed out in that case.
When the Raimi trilogy ended I was still in high school so it was pretty comfy (even though Parker was already older) but I should have watched college Spiderman when I was in college.
Should I watch Homecoming if I'm not interested in the Avengers or Iron Man?

Tobey, duh.

Tobey

Toby but only for now. I think Tom will surpass him

Is Tom leading man material?
Honestly Tobey worked because he looks pretty nerdy, and was a total dope. I don't see that with Tom

Maybe only millenials will understand Tom's appeal as Spiderman. He looks like those youtuber celebs.

>Tom leading man material
He's had a pretty good and varied career for a 21 year old. His only real problem is the accent. So I don't see why not.

Tobey and it's not even close.

bump

Tobey because Muh nostalgia but Andrew would have done great if he had better source material.

Fuck Gayfield.

ill say tobey because i didnt hate capeshit back then.

all the movies are pure trash though im sure

and fuck frogfu

Spiderman 1 and 2 are legitimately amazing movies. Back when Capeshit wasn't milked to death

>white spiderman
It sure smells like reddit in here

Best spidey coming thru

youtube.com/watch?v=Kpb9blSLlsA

Tobey best Peter Parker, Andrew Garfield best Spiderman, Tom Holland best of both.

Tobey is the best Spiderman
Just because Garfield had more quips, doesn't make him better. The quips were way better in Spiderman 1

>there are people unironically replying with answers that aren't tobey

Very underrated.

I never get tired of this scene. You can tell Tobes had a great time with the acting

kek

youtu.be/37P_bCZMfnA?t=184
Don't huff the fallout kids

>this webm
kek'd

The only true answer

damn tobey looks old
he was the best spiderman because he was appropriately campy

The end was pretty deep tho

>Holland's Spiderman was wildly incompetent at everything he did
Was that not the entire point? That was in the writing, nothing to do with the acting

>He was fucking his jewish landlords daughter
Jesus FUCK Raimi

Its the scene that killed raimi carreer.

Christ ... if we could go back, we probably do it again lol

But its an actually great scene. Just put in the wrong place. Would have made more sense had some of the scenes not been fucking cut

My favorite part of the entire trilogy.

Garf = Spider-Man
Tobey = Peter
Tom = both

Is this what disney shills are trying to push?
Have peter parker acted like a stuck up youtuber in the comics? or was the shadow of another AAA hero™?

Andrew. Not even close.

>Tobey

It's. Fucking. Tugboat.

Tom > Toby > Andrew

So many people say Tobey out of pure nostalgia. Garfield was the better Spider-Man despide having subpar movies.

Still remember seeing this scene in the theaters when I was a kid and thinking what the fuck is this

They found the one cunt less talented than fucking Garfield......
Toby is spiderman

>Tobey's Peter: Whiney baby with no good quips as Spider-Man. self-reliant.
>Andrew's Peter: Awkward guy who comes out of his shell with decent quips as Spider-Man, self-reliant.
>Tom's Peter: Kid with a high voice, typical MCU unfunny "How do you do fellow kids" quips, and relies on and tries desparately to please Tony Stark.

Tobey: Perfect Parker, bad Spider-Man
Garfield: OH SHIT NIGGA WHAT ARE YOU DOING TIER Parker, God-Tier Spider-Man
Holland: Pretty Good Parker, Pretty Good Spider-Man.

I like you. The villains and direction in both movies were god tier. I'm pissed off 15 year old me didn't appreciate 2 but I'm glad I've developed taste since then.

so a character created in the 60s can only do shit that could have done in the 60s? Am I reading that right?

Wrong
>Tobey's Peter: Dopey nerd who is cringy in a good way. People forget how awkward he was in Spiderman 1. Plus he had way better and less forced quips in 1 than anything in the MCU. People always forget that
>Garfield's Peter: Awkward hipster skater who does the same "speechless" thing as Tobey but worse. Looks and acts like a douche, something Peter isn't. His quips were terrible. People think the scene with the biker is good, but in the context of the film it makes no sense. He's hunting Ben's killer, but toys with him first for some reason?
>Tom's Peter: Alright, better than Garfield, but the supporting cast and Flash make him look like the guy who would Bully.

this, this right here.
THIS.

So wrong.

Toby is the patrician spider man
Holland is the normal people spider man
Garfield is the contrarian spider man

None of them because superhero movies are for children

qft

this desu

>Garfield is perfect as Spiderman, horrible as Parker.

Exactly

>qft
that takes me back user

Literally me.

>raimi camping it up to piss of the studio still ends up being a better superhero movie than all the modern crap

Watching Homecoming made me realize just how much I adored the Raimi films. I actually liked it quite a bit but kept thinking how much better Spidey 1/2 were. Also some guy yelled out "He stole that guys pizzas!" before it started which gave me a chuckle.

Toby is kino though

>people still don't get that Raimi made these scenes intentionally goofy and funny

>muh quips
You ride the short bus to school don't ya son

The animated series version. Live action movies are for plebs.

I love this scene. I watch it several times a week and I've memorised his dance moves, I often do them when I walk through my door on a friday evening to celebrate the beginning of the weekend

You're right. Spider-Man shouldn't make jokes. After all, it's not like he's been doing it since 1963.

Tom Holland is the best one and anyone who says otherwise is lying to themselves and probably fueled by nostalgia. Tobey McGuire was okay as Peter. He managed to capture the awkward nerdiness but not the quiet snarkiness. But he was a godawful Spider-Man, too serious and emo, basically an agile batman.

Andrew Garfield was, as another user said, Perfect Spider-Man, bad Peter. Gave off too much of a popular kid vibe. He was one of those fake nerd guys.

Tom Holland is the perfect balance of both. He portrays Spider-Man as a fanboy trying to figure out who he is as a hero and balance highschool and heroism, and THAT'S the Spider-Man that we should have. Not the crybaby Tobey, not the too cool for school Andrew, but a smart kid with way too much on his shoulders trying to sort it all out.

What the fuck are you talking about. Homecoming was awful. It didn't feel like a Spiderman film at all. It was a nickelodeon highschool straight-to-dvd drama/comedy with the Spiderman name thrown on top to sell it. Completely forgettable

Toby's the only one that pulls off nerd
youtube.com/watch?v=nL8hVXSDmNM

Also Toby is the only one that seems genuine - he IS your friendly neighborhood Spiderman that has your back

>you will never be a pussy slayer

i forgot eric foreman was in this movie

>He portrays Spider-Man as a fanboy
Spider-Man is not a goddamn fanboy.

Only the middle one is straight.

You sure?