What are your thoughts on Valerian?

What are your thoughts on Valerian?

$180m budget, will it make enough to cover costs?

Other urls found in this thread:

indiewire.com/2017/07/valerian-luc-besson-180-million-indie-cara-delevingne-dane-dehaan-europacorp-1201851376/
youtu.be/FAUAkwgHwas
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That armor looks like a bad Lost In Space/Prometheus mash-up.

looks like starcraft shit.

ive seen cosplay costumes that look better than that

for a movie that is relying entirely on it's CGI, the CGI looks pretty damn terrible, i'm talking avatar level terrible.

Bad casting, both main characters look like brother and sister with their resting bitch faces

>implying thats bad
kys

I'll watch it just for cara desu

It seems like they had to spread it too thin, everything needed CGI

Won't even break 10 million

My most anticipated movie this year

would you $180m for pusy!¡!

Iconic French comic, that will certainly be butchered by the studio.

I expect it to suffer the same fate as John Carter; a flop that will be forgotten.

I'm very excited to see it.
I think it will bomb and get 32%

p.s: I fucking hate both the leading actors. I want to fucking spit on their ugly faces.

It's the most expensive film ever produced in France, apparently.

It's absolutely going to bomb, just like every space opera that isn't star wars or capeshit.

giv cara gf

Maybe not the best movie this year, but why does it get that much hate really? There are a ton of other worse movies all the time, this one seems to be a slightly amusing yet forgettable summer movie but definitely not as bad as people make it out to be, plus I actually like Cara.

based pep postuh

People say from the trailer they look like brother and sister - same height, same eye color, same eyebrow style

It's sad that the Space Opera genre got completely shat on because of Star Wars. everything will always compare to Star Wars.

Can she even act? I kinda do not want to see film because of her.

it'll make it back easily.

But user, I only do it in the ass...

Too busy gouging my eyes out from looking at their faces.

same soulless, dead eyes

i feel bad for you user and that's coming from somebody who's next most anticipated film is "of the War of the Plant of the Apes of the™"

i think it's got potential to be the best sci-fi movie in years.
But you all fags keep hating and shoving the 9th spiderman movie up your ass instead.

image him having his sister's sci-fi pusy. wouldn't it be funny in CGI?

Daddy paid a lot of money to convince producers and executives that she can act

Fucking beautiful

Based pusy poster

The guys in the background look goofy

I hope it flops just so that cara cunt never gets a good role again

I never forgot John Carter I'm desperately waiting for the 2nd one It'll arrive one day :'(.

You'd look goofy too if you were wearing 80's couch upholstery as armor

can you confirm this? wasnt she ok in paper towns or some shit

Wtf I love Cara now

Paper towns was waste of time.

>Tfw it will never be as good as the original books and will probably never be remade.

Because there are many actual disneymarvel viralmarketers on Sup Forums.

Their 1$/day job entails
>Promoting Disneymarvel movies, defending them from critique, creating "marvel memes"
>Shitting on any competing blockbusters that get released when disneymarvel movies are running at the cinemas.

I am not joking. This is a real issue on this board.

Oh please you knew what you were signing up for if you watched it.

There will never be a John Carter sequel, because it was basically about the Jews.

Y must u say such hurtful things user? I swear, it's just raining outside...

You lie, Mr. Moot would never allow that.

>It's going to be so bad that she's going to get BLACKballED by Hollywood

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

>$1/day

show me the job postings, where do they hire?

Read this article:
indiewire.com/2017/07/valerian-luc-besson-180-million-indie-cara-delevingne-dane-dehaan-europacorp-1201851376/

Besson financed it like an indie film, the cost is split between lots of different groups so there isn't really any worry about a studio taking a big hit if the movie doesn't do great.

Every time I see Cara I want everything she's in to fail completely and utterly. I want nothing more than her name to be solely associated with box-office poison and for her to never work in any facet of the entertainment industry again.
I don't know why I feel this way.

If anything they make me even more excited to actually see this movie.

Meh, Passengers sunk if I remember right and Lawrence and that guy from jurassic park keep getting work

This, I shitpost for free anyway, might as well get paid for it.

Based pusyposter

Never seen anything she as been in aside from Suicide Squad, what's all the hate for her?

Do people actually like Cara? She looks homely as fuck and she's never been in a good movie

You should see a shrink. Or you know, kys.

>DAMN, the girl from Valerian looks like THAT ??!
It'll be her 5th element bros i'm so happy for her

Ah yes it's my eyebrowfu

>yfw u remember all of the other terrible shit she was in

People dislike her because she's Brittish.

No, I thought it was going be softcore teen sex comedy or so that was what my younger cousin told me when I took her to see it.

IT'S GONNA FUCKING BOMB BECAUSE OF THOSE TWO FUCKING METROSEXUAL ASSWIPES BESSON CAST!!! BEEN WAITING 20 YEARS FOR HIM TO FOLLOW UP THE FIFTH ELEMENT AND THAT FUCKING PEDO SCUMBAG FUCKED THIS UP!!! THAT EFFEMINATE EMO BETW TWINK AND THE SCRAWN SKANKY PUG UGLY DYKE ARE FUCKING BLEACH TO THE EYES!!! YOU HAD ONE JOB BESSON, ONE FUCKING JOB!!!FACT!!!

no, no they don't

If it gets good reviews, could attract GotG's audience, being weird sci fi and shit

The Fifth Element is generally well-liked, and Lucy was successful despite how aggressively bad it was, so Luc Besson seems to have a decent track record

Certainly has a shot at success

So what is its OW going to be like? $25 million? Lower?

The book is by John Green, The Fault In Our Stars John Green, it's your fault for not doing your research.

I keep seeing industry pieces explaining that through some financing ingenuity it literally cannot fail, what's that about?

Females can't be metrosexual, hothead.

By God, she was incredible.

Stop shitposting user, it's embarrasing.

stop shitposting on Sup Forums and go back to long form reviews on your blog pls

what's her facial expression supposed to convey?
probably some variation of 'umm, hello? how about no?'

ANYONE WHO LIKED THAT UGLY DYKE IS A CLOSET FAGGOT WHO WANTS TO FUCK A WOMAN WHO LOOKS AND IS BUILT LIKE A TEN YEAR OLD BOY!!!FACT!!!

>!!!FACT!!!

cultist pls go

They're Indian/Chinese online marketing firms. The same companies who sell Real Twitter Followers by the thousand, or Facebook page likes, etc. Hit up Indian job banks I guess, if you know a little Hindi

It's going to be a John Carter level bomb. I'm just not seeing any hype for this anywhere, and I've seen no evidence that Cara is a draw of any kind. Plus for reasons, I will never fully understand Rihanna has been virtually excluded from the promotional material. Call me crazy, but I think that the best-selling musician of our generation is maybe a slightly bigger draw than some literally who forced meme model.
youtu.be/FAUAkwgHwas
I mean, she is in ONE SECOND of the whole trailer and she isn't even mentioned on some of the posters I've seen. How could any marketing team possibly be so retarded?

GotG's audience wasn't after weird sci-fi, they want le meme talking tree and quips in space.

oscar for make up

She still does stuff infrequently, but works primarily as a producer now

this senpai 2bhwy

Haha imagine Cara dressing up in boy clothes (even underwear) and roleplaying as a bottom boy.

You play football in the backyard, and the roughhousing turns into ticklefight and kissing. Then u flip her over and and start pulling her pants off and position yourself in a full mount and start pounding her ass haha.

Ugly giant forehead, big eyebrow, bugeye combo

I'm just saying people who hate her, it isn't because she's british, they just do

ironically she's the sole reason i'll avoid it like the plague

They do though, they are jealous faggots.

If it's anything like Fifth Element, it will be a fantastic cult film.

Luc Besson is an underrated genius. Any Lock Out fans here?

haha awkward boner

They'll probably get memes and quips from this movie too.

This is the weirdest fucking movie I ever heard of. From the trailer is seems like a 5th Element rehash.

It will probably suck, he should have cast someone other than ayylmaos for humans.

whys that user?

The last sci fi movie I remember seeing that wasn't capeshit was Jupiter Ascending, so I'm 110% willing to give this a shot.

The Atlas Shrugged movies sucked too but you don't see me crying about it pussy

9/10 times the adaptation will suck

>movie
This is a film, faggot.

>Source material is shit
>Movie made by amateurs based on shit source material turns out to be shit
How did this happen tbqh???

unironically excited to see it. dane is my husbando

Hey, FUCK you.

Apparently, it's already made back its budget in pre-sales overseas and is "TO BIG TO FAIL!". As if those were never famous last words. It's probably going to mediocre. bomb in NA but succeed overseas.

Not sure if low or high test

>180m
fucking why? king arthur was a mistake alerady.