ITT: Flicks that are the literal embodiment of "just turn you brain off lmao"

If there was ever undeniable evidence that Besson is a complete and total hack, it is this movie.

If there was ever an easier test to weed out the absolute trash of this board, it is this movie.

That french faggot just wanted to make another quick buck and didn't care that he would be filling the heads of all the mindless viewers with a complete wive's tale that intellectuals have been trying to correct for decades.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pnmAzF6nEOA
youtube.com/watch?v=tXXead9Qiy8
youtube.com/watch?v=lwauA_cIuZk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>that intellectuals have been trying to correct for decades.

You do realize that this movie helps with this, right?

All capeflicks

i don't get it.

you don't really think people are going to google "10% brain" after watching this right? most millenials will take film facts as gospel, especially if it comes from the mouth of their black god Morgan Freeman.

lol look at this fag only using 10% of his brain lmao XD

I think everyone knows that this is false now. The only people who will believe this after watching are 13 and under. So user what did you do for you 14th birthday

lucy had a loose pusy

what are you, underage, retarded or autistic?

The whole brain bullshit wasn't the worst thing in this movie, the worst thing was Morrigan Freeman's incorrect explanation of evolution and its insignificance to the plot.

She teams up with Italian guy and you think "Ok so they're going to fuck then?" but then that doesn't happen and you're left wondering what the point was.

Movie gave me cancer. Lead actress was horrible

the whole thing was abhorrent. literally couldn't finish it because it was so stupid. felt like something a five year old dreams up after hearing about evolution

>Morrigan Freeman
Is that Morgan Freeman's succubus form?

>didn't finish it
>create a thread whining about it
Pleb detected.

>A FUCKING FLASH DRIVE

>thinks I created the thread
retard detected

I've heard normies fucking quote it it like fact. What does he say again? That "when life is in unfavorable conditions it adapts, when it finds favorable conditions it reproduces".

Yes, animals don't typically reproduce to unfavorable conditions but this isn't evolution, this is conservation of resources for survival. Animals wade through hardships and conserve resources to survive, only when they have the resources to reproduce do they take the risk to and this has more of an impact K-selection species than r-selection species anyway.

What Morgan Freeman implies is that living things mutate themselves as they live in unfavorable conditions then when they find favorable conditions they reproduce and spread those "adaptations" to their young; something I think the director was trying to parallel with Lucy's new found brain powers.

What Morgan Freeman is describing is fucking Lamarkism, not evolution. When I see flashes of polar bears and other extremophiles I can clearly see the film trying to show specialized adaptations to harsh environments, meaning the film is literally trying to tell me that polar bears came into existence through Lamrarkist adaptation.

>implying you didn't
Pleb retarded.

based

>implying you're not about to kys

the movie made it seem as if humans somehow got in the way of their own evolution and evolutions endgame(as if such a thing existed) was essentially magical powers

OPs don't you, retard.
Get BTFO.

OP here. i did in fact watch the entire film because scarjo is fucking hot, however i had to push all the blood from my head to my other head in order to get through the shitfest that was Lucy.

>hes never made a thread

I laipuged out loud during the scene when she's locked and chained up and she runs across the floor like some 8 year old kid marching in her bedroom at 2 am.

>John Wicks dog is killed
>You think the In Media Res will happen
>It doesn't
>He wants understandable revenge up until 3/4's the movie
>John kills main villain
>In Media res starts
>John gets a new dog in the end

This movie is a fucking masterpiece of dumb action

>Proofster, also known as Proofs Rooster, refers to various illustrations of a poorly-drawn rooster character who is often placed in front of a Russian flag backdrop with a caption requesting proof or evidence. The illustrations are often used as reaction images to mock Russian users on Sup Forums’s Sup Forums (international) board and the /r/europe subreddit who continue to demand proof in the face of overwhelming evidence.
BTFO

>This movie is a fucking masterpiece
Fixed.

I didn't even enjoy this trash in middle school. Terrible.

look this one up for me too m8

>he was in middle school when Lucy came out
UNDERAGE DETECTED

That's literally just a picture of Paul Dano, that is not a meme.

and how about this classical jpeg?

That's you.

Even then it didn't make sense. So she's using more of her brain as she takes the drug, but all that shit isn't genetic. The movie treats it like it is though, like she is evolving as she uses more of her brain which goes into Morgan's wrong explanation of evolution.

She just keeps getting more powers as the brain goes on. This "100% brain" shit has been done before and typically it stops as "telekinetic" or at least telepathy.

but by like 70% she's fucking time traveling and then becomes the universe.

If you're at 100% brain use and you're the universe how are you using your brain?

Don't forget the scene where she speeds up a car really fast so you can't see it and says that time is the only quantifier of everything and all the scientists clap.

>turning your brain off for a movie about using your brain to its full potential
truthfully advances the most provocative ideas

>Don't forget the scene where she speeds up a car really fast so you can't see it and says that time is the only quantifier of everything and all the scientists clap.
How is this wrong?

If you set mass to infinity "nothing would exist" either.
There is nothing to be derived from that scene.

Don't get mad because Besson is too smart for you.

Fuck you i liked it.

1998 my man :^) maybe it was freshman year, I can't quite remember

>Flicks that are the literal embodiment of "just turn you brain off lmao"
all blockbusters. just pick any, like he did

Nigga I'm the same age as you, that movie came out the summer before my junior year.

my mistake, sophomore year :^)

>he's so young he wasn't alive when the WTC went down
Good lord...

Wow. Someone put effort into a post. BRAVO user

Yeah, too bad he's wrong.

About what?

Besson just needed a lot of money to make the next Big Blue. It's coming soon.

I don't know what that is but I can tell you that he just blue all of his money on Valerian so I'm pretty sure Valerian was his goal.

So does Besson knows what happens if you slow a car down infinitely?

There's a little bonus feature somewhere with Besson explaining himself but I'm having trouble finding it. I'd appreciate if someone could help me.

The fact you take this away from Lucy, instead of as an essay on narrative formulations just tells everyone more about your shit for brains than it does tell about Lucy.

Nevermind, I just found three interviews with Besson about this film.

youtube.com/watch?v=pnmAzF6nEOA
youtube.com/watch?v=tXXead9Qiy8
youtube.com/watch?v=lwauA_cIuZk

Enjoy.

summer 2014?

I remember watching them fall dude shit was wild, I have no idea how i retained the memory

>Le brain
>Le "sin-ay-ma"
I don't speak frog

There is nothing he says that is based on anything scientific, OP just created a new form of shitpost where people believe Besson is smart and anybody who didn't like the movie is a brainlet.

Somewhat underrated.

>most millenials will take film facts as gospel, especially if it comes from the mouth of their black god Morgan Freeman.

Morgan Freeman is smarter than you, so.