Disposable character that will be killed off incredibly early on into the second act to establish that the main threat...

> Disposable character that will be killed off incredibly early on into the second act to establish that the main threat as palpable

youtu.be/FhnSMrO3EOo

Also Is this the worst trailer ever released?

>to establish the main threat
To establish Waller you mean

And no, not even close to the worst trailer ever.

What kind of fireworks you think he sells?

>His trailer is comprised entirely of him trying to escape and him punching some lady

Slipknot spin-off when?

>act to establish that the main threat as palpable
Why does Sup Forums think they know about comics?

When will we get a Captain Boomering Trailer?

>only thing he does is grapple up a building and punch a guy

lmao

It's Suicide Squad, not having members die occasionally would be odd. I hope they have others like him in every movie. Someone that from the introduction you just know is going to get killed. Lack luster non major threat villains that are canon but would never make it into a movie any other way. I hope they Do Roxy Rocket.

already did

They did. He's a brony for some reason.

That makes total sense.

>for some reason.

Just because it pisses off the people around him.

Because it's not a comic. It's a movie.

I just wish they wouldn't make is so fucking obvious.

I really think they did everything they could short of shooting extra scenes with him that are never going to be used in the movie just to put them in trailer so it fools people into thinking he has a bigger role than he does. That or just make all the trailers about Waller, Deadshot, and Harley. But then that more than likely looks like a shit movie that's just mainly about Harley. From the beginning they included the entire team and from the beginning EVERYONE knew Slipknot was a goner, Just one promotional image of everyone standing there as equals and you point to the fucking nobody and you say he's canon fodder.

Adam Beach is such a sleeze IRL. He hit on my aunt while doing some public speech shit in front of her husband.

Picture of your aunt.
It might have been worth it.

It would be neat if the trailers showed every character fighting against the tentacles in the subway in what looks like the end of the movie, but in the final cut, a bunch of them died before it.

No. I'm just gonna say my family has been blessed with God-tier genetics of white+aboriginal genes that give us amazing facial structures. Only reason I am married.

>God-tier genetics of white+aboriginal genes that give us amazing facial structures.

Well then there you go, he couldn't help himself. When you get a shot at "God-tier genetics", you take it.

God-tier genetics and trip 7's... DAMN SON

>watching the last episode of bojack S3
>see a (You)
>i get trips

Feels good, mang.

So they paid money in order to feature characters from a cartoon or what?