Will someone like Sam Hyde ever have their own TV show ever again?

Will someone like Sam Hyde ever have their own TV show ever again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3RJuertVRRE
youtube.com/watch?v=k06lLDDe-b4
youtube.com/watch?v=R6G9vECTfpw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

joe bernstein ended his mainstream career for good

Pigs are more likely to fly before ol Sammy gets jobs from the liberal jews that control the media.

i bet he relates to the pittsburgh architect guy so much now

nu-Sam is bad. I miss the old Sam

the had a plan sam

he looked so happy back when he lifted, worry about him sometimes man, he's a good guy

He needs to clean up and shave that beard

He's getting money from somewhere. Donating $5000 twice to different legal funds just doesn't grow from trees.

He mined a lot of Bitcoin circa 2010.

heritage foundation / riyadh

he gambles&invests plus

>some literal who from Buzzfeed literally ruined his entire life

lmao

lol what video was this from, i can't remember

Nah, blockhead joe is just a meme of his, that brett faggot and Tim heidecker are more to blame

i think its called real illumanti story, its real raw stuff
definitely brett gellman, that guys a monster

Sam should've shut the fuck up on twitter, stopped antagonizing his coworkers and sold the fuck out until he had enough cash to Mel Gibson his own projects.

there's all kinds of insufferable garbage on tv, so yes

>someone like Sam

That is what you get for pandering to lonely, edgy losers. You are in the wrong side of history.
youtube.com/watch?v=3RJuertVRRE

The truth is that Sam ruined himself by pandering to Sup Forums kids. I'm not anti pol I'm just anti what Sam did to his comedy. He went overboard with it. Should have kept it low key and subtle and just focused more on being FUNNY. The majority of people that follow him now didn't actually like the original mde stuff.

Isn't he Jewish??

>youtube.com/watch?v=k06lLDDe-b4

>Isn't he Jewish??
How new are you?
>youtube.com/watch?v=R6G9vECTfpw

Sam only didnthat in his youtube - which is different than the show

Tim Heidecker stole the dude's soul from his body, he embraced the JUST now

Pic related was the biggest cunt in the affair.

>implying
Mel Gibson's career died the moment he went Sup Forums. It took him years of grovelling before the jews took him back into their fold. This ugly, unfunny cunt never had a chance.

The show was great, liberal faggots from reddit and literal shills just love to dogpile on Sam in threads like this.

What are you talking about? He only recently did that, he was making a lot of good films after going full-Sup Forums.

such as?

Apocolypto was Meso-american kino.

I meant that Mel financed Passion himself and made like 200 mil off of it.

both made before his fallout with the jews

This dude isn't funny

Nah his fallout definitely occurred before those movies. I get what you're trying to do, I mean yeah they're really powerful but there is a point where you can tell them to fuck off when you have enough money. They get too ravenous and people will start questioning them you see.

>Passion of the Christ - 2004
>Apocalypto - 2006
>Mel's DUI - 2006

No, actually, they can do whatever they want. They can build someone up and they can take it all away just as easily. Happened to him and it happened to Charlie Sheen.

stop with the victim noises cuck.

>They can build someone up and they can take them down
>Oy Vey we ban you from Hollywood goy
Then you find other routes.

>be subtly critical of society from a right-wing perspective
this is ok

>be openly white nationalist on twitter
this is not ok

Also this kind of thing will never happen again because MDE only got on TV in the first place because the internet right wasn't so much on the radar at the time. Now everyone's watching out for it.

good luck, Sam

watching out for it? I'm more afraid of the rabid bernout commies

He took a big bluepill up the ass

Sammy boy....I wonder if he's learned from his experience if it just hardened his heart?