Was Zod a good villain?

Was Zod a good villain?

>villain

>genocidal
>betrays his own people
>kills Jor-El like a coward, while Jor-El was distracted

If that doesn't make him a villain, it definitely makes him a bitch.

He was shit.
I liked Faora more.

Of course
Are you a woman?

No I wanted to fuck her vagina.

He's got believable motivations, a good actor portraying him, and was a good challenge for the hero, both physically and morally. He's not the greatest villain put to screen, but I can't really think of anything wrong with him. Definitely top five CBM villains though.

He is Vegita in MoS

tell that to his snapped neck

Is the bar high for capeshit?

Zod is still alive and Superman died when snapping himself into an afterlife where Superman still thinks he's alive.

>didnt even watch the movie

Hes genetically programmed to defend krypton above all else, even if that means killing kryptonians who bring harm to krypton as a whole. In this sense he was a robot, and powers beyond his control caused him to act that way. If they didnt want to get genoiccided they shouldnt have destroyed krypton. If jor-El didnt want to die he shouldnt have committed heresy by having a natural born child. If he was found out without all the other nonsense happening, he and the child would be killed anyway, leaving behind his Mrs and a dead child. Why was jor-El so fucking selfish?

He is just Megatron but more retarded
>I have to recreate Krypton exactly as it was.
I know it's because he was "made" that way but is still a flaw

Yeah yeah, good guys are bad guys and bad guys are good guys. Take your Mattpat tier garbage elsewhere.

He said he was going to reform krypton without the shitty politicians ruling the people. The religious military would have lead krypton to a golden age

Yes

>siding with the degenerate bloodlines and heretic filth

Get a load of this weak human

Damn good villain.

Kryptoforming Earth into an environment that would kill most of the native life was the most efficient means of acquiring the biomass he needed to resurrect his lost race.

but then why did he want to "terraform" Earth? his race could have lived on the planet with no problems and have amazing superpowers too

If they all had the power to destroy anything by looking at it then there wouldnt be much of a society or way to control people

he was inferior to Faora tbhdesu

this nigga knows

Yeah. Also I dug that bit in BvS where he's looking up at Kal-El's monument and then down to Kal-El like "wtf"

That was a stroke of pure genius.

He wanted to rebuild Krypton on Earth with the Kryptonians only ZOD thought were "worthy," AKA those who would kiss Zod's ass. Jor-El even calls him out on this.

>Who decides who lives and dies? You?