What do my friends at Sup Forums think of this movie?

what do my friends at Sup Forums think of this movie?

I'm not your friend.

>Kstew dumped Rpat for the man who made this piece of shit
wow I probably have a chance with her

Why so many threads about this shit flick again? is the dvd coming out?

>dvd
grandpa please

Better than the cartoon

I liked it.

well the cartoon is a slow burn

The two animoo films are amazing.
The TV series animoo is complete shit.

>Better than the cartoon

In what world? The only thing in this movie that surpassed the cartoon was Johansson in that outfit.

The only thing the live action movie got right was using a bit of Kawai's soundtrack. Other than that, it was better than Aeon Flux.

>cartoon
GitS is the ultimate animation kino.
As one of my fav films, I watched the scar
jew flick just to see how much they had fucked with the story.
I was not disappointed.
They have butchered 3-4 different GitS stories, mixed them together with live action attempt at 1 to 1 scene recreations of the original films iconic scenes, while loosing their poignancy.
Then with an incoherent plot they just made the whole flick revolve around scarjew.
Basically it is shit and I hope they never try to westernise anime kino like this again

not a bad flick at all.
it's still just a flick tho.

i wanted to watch it but i couldnt get behind the cliche of females killing males in a movie

Common Sup Forums method is to bring up a movie again once it becomes available for download.

Suprisingly watchable popcorn movie

It's not perfect and it has flaws but compared some of the dumpster fires of late it holds up (ps I am not an anime fag)

ah good point. someone did post the filename a few days ago

just watch the original avoid this live action thing at all cost.
i doubt you will get anything of worth watching this.

>Basically it is shit and I hope they never try to westernise anime kino like this again

Nah they either need to go all out or not at all.
Edge of Tomorrow/All you need is kill is probably the best western adaptation i've seen, Not counting A Fistfull of dollars.

If they're going to do it i would rather they just change it enough so it can be it's own thing. Something like Ghost in the Shell would be fucking hard.

But they're stuck, the studios wont greenlight it unless they can appeal to a bigger audience than the fans of the show. So they've gotta make changes, and those changes are going to Alienate the fans. Casting ScarJo as the main character was all the warning i needed that this would be fucking horrible

Should have been called Pretty Shell Without Ghost

>book
>kino
you seem confused

Dragonball tier trash

Tried to watch it, figured it couldn't be much worse than Lucy. I was wrong. The design was so annoying

Took some of the interesting scene and frame in the Mamoru Oshii's anime, blatantly copied and bastardized them.
Took an interesting premise, a unique idea and through provoking plot, and then... Made a fucking cliched revenge movie.
Just another fucking cliched revenge flick.

Bravo, Hollycunts! Bravo! Hope you experience an nuclear explosion (with penis-cloud and all) around you butt region. I know I did.

Also, did humanity overcome the energy crisis in this movie's universe? Look at how much electricity is consumed by all these tasteless holograms you see throughout.

This is what I thought.
Scarjo was better suited to the role than I expected, in this case it was the screenplay I had a problem with the most.
They showcased exactly none of Major's strengths.
She's supposed to be an expert hacker. They should have had her showcase her remote hacking skills.

T U M M Y

what do you mean by "my friends" user?

He means that we pay reparations to no one

Well I'm yours

W-will u be my friend??

SEQUEL!

Old
Fat
Ugly

>liking Edge of Tomorrow
You sir are a goddamn gentleman.

I think if you can stop swallowing your tongue and spazzing out over 'muh anime adaptation' and judge the film on its own merits, then it is okay.

It is not kino. Not by a long shot. But it's a decent 6/10 cyberpunk film - and let's face it, there have not been many of those.

shit story
awesome designs

Meh movie.

Anime is meh too.