Why was this allowed to happen?

Why was this allowed to happen?
Let's take a story with decent relatable characters with somewhat believable problems that encounter a fog filled with monsters but instead, make all the characters insufferable and no monsters, just magic bugs.
WHY

No one thought this would be good. Only an idiot would watch it and expect anything positive. In short, fuck you.

>make all the characters insufferable

..where have we seen this before I wonder..

Fuck you it was one the best movies of all time. The ending transcended everything.

He's talking about the TV series I gather.

Correct

The show is getting noticeably worse as the episodes chug by

I'm strictly hate-watching it now, through streaming of course, it's ratings deserve to tank.

Same

The movie is incredibly overrated.

Jesus dude, it had bad acting, dialogue, and effects. The ending was ok, but again, sort of ruined by the acting.

it was a pretty solid movie, lets not get carried away

the ending was fucking garbage and I have no idea why everybody loves it

As soon as the first episode showed that the mist leaves bodies I was disappointed, the monsters feed on their kills, they wouldn't just kill something and leave it there.

are you fuckers refer to the original or the smallville guy starring in?
the original kind of rushed but that ending with priest being chopped by le spooky man is best

Talking about the current tv show, not the movie

i had to turn this off 7 min into the pilot when they started with white male aggression
I will not watch one of my favorite king stories sjw'ed into shit.

Okay.

Hey,when you're done crying about your white angels, racist, imagine for one second the shit marginalized people have to put up with in media every goddamned day.

I'm glad this is happening to you. You're knowingly evil when you blind yourself to your privilege.

lol this bait is as bad as this show .01/10 for making me respond

I didn't even know there was a show until this thread.
Is it worth a watch for a big King fan who's read most of his books and really enjoyed the film?

Why are all King adaptations (bar a few) so shit?

It's like he's a magnet for bad adaptations

>image clearly says NEW SERIES
>autists think this is about the movie

Only watched the pilot, still no monster to this day ?

Because Walking Dead is wildly popular.

If there's horrific monsters lurking outside I doubt anybody's going to get too caught up in hating people because they're gay or black.

"Frank wrote a new ending that I loved. It is the most shocking ending ever and there should be a law passed stating that anybody who reveals the last 5 minutes of this film should be hung from their neck until dead." -Stephen King

But that's exactly what happened in the original. Except that there was no SJW garbage and instead religious zealotry.

we predicted this series would be

>everyone trapped in buildings having
"drama" while the odd person is picked off here and there by a tentacle or lovecraftian abortion.

what we got was

>everyone trapped in buildings having
"drama" while the odd person is picked off here and there by a demon cockroaches.

well, it can only go down from here