Gorillaz

Someone explain to me the whole storyline please ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yYDmaexVHic
m.youtube.com/watch?v=yYDmaexVHic
sidviscous.deviantart.com/art/helicopter-344855290
m.youtube.com/watch?v=G5RzpPrOd-4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

2d is buying a piano in england

murdoc (an ancient imortal) crashes into the store and puts 2 dents in 2d's eyes (2d = 2 dents)

murdoc likes 2d and they form a band, get russel from america to do drums

noodle arrives on there doorstep (sent by a scientist in japan who wants to protect noodle) all she can say is noodle so they call her noodle

(cont.)

So a Satanist, a Japanese assassin, a rapper possessed by ghosts, and the stupidest limey prick on the planet walk into a bar...

Woo hoo song guy wanted to make hippity hop music

russel is haunted by a friend who died in a drive buy he witnessed

when they make album 1 ghost comes out occasionally and raps

after album 1 they split and see the world

russel gets excorcised and loses friend ghost

noodle finds japanese scientist father and she's told she's a weapon

murdoc abuses 2d more

(cont.)

>an ancient imortal
Is that true? I never knew that

But it makes sense, considering his design is based off Keith Richards

He's kinda like the anti-christ.
Only somehow even more of a dick.

s/t is the best Gorrilaz album

You forgot to mention the fact that Murdoch was forced by his drunkard father to perform in shite talent shows and it was this that sparked his interest in making his own band
Also, it's implied that the grim reaper himself was responsible for the driveby, and that Russ was the sole survivor of said driveby and that the souls of all his deceased friends poured into his body, which is why he has milky white eyes

2nd album made by noodle (first was 2d)

noodle goes to hell after an attack by [information redacted]

2d and russel leave

murdoc sommons a powerful demon

all the trash in the world's ocean floats into one spot making a plastic island

murdoc finds and calls it plastic beach

(cont.)

SHAKE IT, SHAKE IT, SHAKE IT, SHAKE IT, FEEL GOOD.

Russel made the first album, Noodle made the 2nd, Murdoc made the third, and 2-D made the 4th.

Noodle disappears during the filming of the El Mañana music video, turns out that the helicopters that were used in this video were not the same as the ones used in Feel Good Inc. Eventually Murdoc reveals that the music video was an elaborate scheme to get rid of some crazed fan and in reality Noodle parachutes out at the last second. This is later contradicted in Phase 3 when Murdoc claims to have returned to the wreckage to scoop up some Noodle DNA to create the Cyborg Noodle that is present throughout Phase 3.

murdoc builds a robot noodle replacement

demon kidnaps 2d and murdoc rescues him

they begin a car trip to plastic beach but are persued by bruce willis who is working for [information redacted]

russel starts walking then swimming to plastic beach

while swimming absorbs so much rediation from the garbage in the see that he turns giant

noddle escapes hell and takes a cruise to plastic beach

air pirates attack and sink the ship then noodle is rescued by russel

2d murdoc escape bruce into the sea (their car turn into a submarine) and run into a large amount of the world's celebritys beckoned by murdoc

they go to plastic island persued by the demon

(cont.)

Go back to faggot.

To continue on it, Murdoc, after selling his soul during Phase One to Satan in order to guarantee the success of the band as well as getting a sweet ass Flying V bass, decides to sell is his soul yet again to one of the forgoten Horsemen of the Apocalypse, Sun, Moon, Stars, aka the Boogeyman, for further fame. The deal goes sour and the Boogeyman decides to pay Murdoc a visit to claim what he is owed. At the same Murdoc sold faulty weapons to a terrorist organization called the Black Cloud, and now they are out for revenge. This causes Murdoc to burn down Kong Studios, blame it on some local kids, get a fuck load of money off of an insurance claim, and high tail it to Point Nemo, the furthest point from any civilization

It's a Sup Forums related boyo

>all she can say is noodle so they call her noodle
She says Hello in Dare.

Theres no story in gorrilaz.

Only music video.

demon attacks pllastic beach

russel and real noodle arrive

3rd album is made

great disaster strikes cuased by demon and plastic beach is abandoned

gorillaz live in a flat in england

(that's story up until album 4)

The music video's are vehicles for the story

>Only music video.

And a book, dumbshit.

Real Noodle kills Cyborg Noodle.

The Boogeyman is living with them now for some reason.

>fanfiction.

>he didn't read Rise of the Ogre

I heard the Boogeyman decided trying to reap Murdoc's soul against his will is too hard so he's just waiting for him to get killed or die of unrelated causes then scooping up his payment.
I'm too lazy to read it all but I think that shits canon. Though to be fair it probably reads like Fan Fiction because Jamie and Damon have a a tendency to just throw shit at their very sticky walls that is the Gorillaz storyline.

After finding a large clump of plastic in the middle of the ocean, he paints is bright pink and decides to establish it as his new base of operations. He starts working on new music, but realizes that he is unable to finish the album without the rest of the band. This is when he clones Noodle, and kidnaps 2-D. He replaces Russel with a drum machine. During one of their trips to the mainland they run into a bounty hunter hired by the Black Cloud, and they narrowly escape him into the ocean. On their way back to Plastic Beach they run into the Boogeyman and this culminates into a huge battle between the Boogeyman, the Black Cloud, the Gorillaz and the features from the album. On the side, the real Noodle's boat is shot down by the Black Cloud and she is rescued by a giant, radioactive Russel. The big battle happens, Plastic Beach sinks, and te band ends up living in a shitty flat that they're gonna get evicted from.

There was a story going on in that Plastic Beach website game and it is revealed that Murdoc owns a book that details every event in history, including the coming apocalypse, so maybe Phase 4 will have something to do with the Apocalypse?

She learned to speak English after the band "adopted" her.

>Noodle's legs.

i wish there was a proper Rhynestone eys animation

youtube.com/watch?v=yYDmaexVHic

Even storyboard drawing was good.

>not wanting Empire Ants animation

Why the hell everyone didnt age except Noodle ?

Have you seen them lately?

I have not, thank you for that.

This is now a Noodle thread.

People should post the music clips while explaining, everything start making more sense.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=yYDmaexVHic

>you will never see Rhinestone Eyes fully animated

It looks so great on storyboard.

Also, Demon Days, the second and most famous álbum almost became a movie. I don't know who would make tho, but it would have been probably great, the music is great.

Can we all agree that bet clip is Feel Good inc.?

They did, it's just a noticeable difference between seeing a child go through puberty and settle into adulthood vs grown adults especially ones who've yet to hit the area where age really ravages you.

But they did age. All of them.

Murdoc has it worse than everybody else.

Did Zone make animated Noodle r34 ?

Zone only does mainstream shit.

Any news on the new album?

that one gives me some sort of "credits roll" vibe

Yes.

Next year.

>Also, Demon Days, the second and most famous álbum almost became a movie.

FUCKING WHAT?

>Gorillaz
>not mainstream

>Jamie and Damon
They don't write the story, Cass Browne does

This Video music is comfy as fuck.

There are some good stuff out there.

sidviscous.deviantart.com/art/helicopter-344855290

This for example capture the style of the band and the storyline, use canon information given by suplementary materials and never contradict anything, complement the end of Rhinestone Eyes, and use MUSIC to tell a story.

Must be read with this.music on:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=G5RzpPrOd-4

This is good stuff.

This Fills some gap between Rhinestone Eyes & Do da thing.

It's a sonic adaptation of Dante's Divine Comedy.

I think he's mistaken. Plastic Beach was codenamed Carousel, and it was originally going to be a movie. They scaled back and Damon has recently intimated that they eventually decided that having an album that plays out like a movie in the listeners' heads was more realistic an ambition. And they actually kind of succeeded.

You mean niche shit from cartoons and pilots without a very big fanbase.

It's your lucky day, chief

>anal

pleb tier shit god damn

This is a shameful attempt at copying Hewlett's art style. I'd like to see Zone try Tank Girl.

>Implying Murdoc isnt into it

Fuck off

Is it only small loop or big one like Biocock intimate ?

>Spot the casual

>he didn't read the book
top kek

I thought he just had a pact with Satan to bring his band success?

>he doesn't know why murdoc is god
I now realize why secondaries are hated so much

Reminder that you will never ever hear the entirety of "Crashing Down"