Is it weird to never have had a girlfriend at 18? it feels like im the odd one out

is it weird to never have had a girlfriend at 18? it feels like im the odd one out

I'm 24 and still haven't. It's not that I didn't have a chance, it's just that I kept chickening out when they asked me out on multiple occasions.
Now I'm a fat fuck.

The thing is i have never even got close to initiating something, it's like i was a ghost all through highschool

>18
you're quite young

Don't worry about it, if it really bothered you you would have already tried to do something and since you didn't apparently it doesn't bother you all that much. It's just that you probably think that you "should" already have had a girlfriend and that's bullshit. Also, if a guy is desperate; girls notice that and it won't do any good. If you try to get a girl while you don't feel comfortable it's already a lost cause.
That said, if you never try something then it'll never happen as well so a large part depends on you

M8, you need to actually go talk to girls. It's hard to get a girlfriend if you aren't actually engaging with girls on the regular

>tfw 21 and never got to put my penis in a nice warm moist vagina
I genuinely believe that im gonna die a virgin

So when should i begin to worry?

Never. Unless you want one in which case what have you tried so far?

I'm the same and I'm genuinely petrified of women

This

Just be yourself bro

It's the exact same situation for me. People just ignored me and treated me as a ghost.
I did ask this one girl out though, but I was rejected and she unfriended me on all social media and now she's very awkward around me and I think she might hate me. ): Hopefully one day we'll get lucky and find people who will love us.

You'll never get lucky if you give up after asking one girl out

Fear is something everyone puts up with, facing your fears and overcoming them is a part of developing yourself as a person. Avoiding scary situations is an option but won't help to grow as a person. Failure is part of development. Rejection is part of development. Lust =/= love

No

Why dont you try online dating? Even if youre only talking to girls, at least youre learning to get comfortable around them.

I didn't give up as it happened very recently. Its just that a new girl doesn't appear instantly unfortunately.

try 25

I'm 22 and I think I'm never gonna have a gf
I never tried, I don't have any experience, I don't know any girls

I just don't care enough to get a gf.

When i was in elementary / high school, there was only like 2 chicks in my class. Now i am studying engineering and no chicks fucking anywhere. And i don't care enough to go fishing them from the local bars. Honestly i am don't feel like i want to have kids either. I am going to live free and earn dough for myself.

press L

24 and never dated.
I mean I think 2 may have been interested in the last years but they were not my type so meh.
It's not like I'm meeting lots of girl and making moves anyway. At least I'm not awkward and got good conversational skills but I'm not handsome.

Having a girlfriend was seen as kinda strange at my school. I don't go out now that I'm in Uni either.

Is it universally agreed on that women are the root of all problems?

This. and even if I were to hypothetically get a gf I wouldn't even know what to do.

I think thats whats fucking up a lot of people, not the having a girlfriend being weird especially but how its basically taboo to show any attraction or acknowledge that it exists outside of in general

>at 18
I'm 22 and I haven't even kissed one yet
I still get all nervous and sweaty if one accidently touches my back or arm
hell when I sit in my uni library and my legs/feet touch those of the girl in front of me I almost faint

Pretty much this.
You should fix that.

If you are Flemish and if I were a girl I would show you it's not all that scary user, I love Flemish accents so my tight pussy (believe me I'd have a tight one) would be dripping wet when I'd hear your smooth, soft g's after having a couple of Duvels. Too bad it will remain a fantasy (just like that I will never get a cute Flemish gf)

Nah, at 18 it's definitely not weird and people who think it's mandatory to have had a gf at a certain age are just basic assholes anyway.

>You should fix that.
I'm trying to
I installed tinder and I'm talking to girls through that atm

I am Flemish yes (from Antwerp)

is dit de officiële incel editie van /nederdraad/

ik ben geen incel gewoon een beetje een buitenbeentje op het vlak van meisjes
ik heb vrienden en een goed sociaal leven... gewoon nooit een vriendin gehad. voornamelijk omdat ik nog nooit veel moeite heb gedaan om contact te leggen met een meisje en haar mee uit te vragen. daar ga ik nu verandering in proberen te brengen

Uit mijn paal had je kunnen opmaken dat ik al ervaring heb in de liefde (in ieder geval meer dan de gemiddelde user in deze draad) en dat zou kunnen delen, mij kan je niet scharen onder incel

I had a normal upbringing so I can interact with people near my age easily. I've had a few autistic moments before though:
>At family dinner
>Meeting people from uncle (not blood related) side of the family
>Woman comes up and introduces herself
>"Hi I'm so-and-so I'm anons wife"
>I reply "Hi, I'm good"
>She looks at me weirdly and so does my sister

Regret it.

im 19 and i have never had one

dan zal dat sowieso wel lukken
succes ermee user, ik geloof in je!

I can also interact with people near my age but mostly guys... never had much contact with girls (also grew up with 2 brothers, no sisters or anything) so I don't really know that well how to interact with them
I'm not ugly or asocial or anything, I just need to force that mental switch in my head that I need to approach girls more and stop acting as if they're something special

merci!

>Stop acting as if they're something special

At Primary and early High School I thought every pretty girl that was nice and friendly to me had a crush on me and I did on them as well. Ended up with me telling one close friend about my crush and then that spreading around the whole grade and embarrassing me.

Last time it happened I just decided not to bother anymore.

Yes it's weird. I am 18 and gave up when I was 17 or 16.

yeah that happens to me too
if a girl shows me an abnormal amount of attention (and having a friendly conversation and a few laughs is already more than normal for my standards) I already develop a crush on them
hate it when that happens

It was weird not having a gf by 14 tbhdesu. What were you doing when you were surrounded by girls 8 hours a day?

Giving up made everything so easy.

>if a girl shows me an abnormal amount of attention (and having a friendly conversation and a few laughs is already more than normal for my standards) I already develop a crush on them
i'm pretty sure this is the case for everyoone, how could you not develop an attraction to someone you enjoy being with

its overrated unless you love the thing surrounding the vagina

So you thought you had a crush on them or did you have a crush on any girl that paid attention to you? Either way, you got embarrassed at school and that's too bad but that is in the past so you can move on. Maybe, looking back, you realise that you didn't even really feel something for those girls but was just impressed or something idk

Do you mean by "the last time it happened" that you got a crush on someone and didn't act on it? A bad experience shouldn't hold you back to new, potentially good, experiences.

what do you mean with giving up?

>enjoy being with
this is not just with girls I frequently speak to, this happens to me with girls I spoke to for like 2 or 3 minutes

>In year 6
>Sometimes talk to this girl named Anne
>We sit near each other
>Apparently there is an end of year dance
>No one knows whether you need to bring dates or not
>I tell my friends I might ask Anne
>Time goes by
>In Science class and my retarded chink friend Kenny starts going "Wowoaoah Annnne, user isn't ready yet"
>Start hitting him but end up running to the bathroom crying
>Embarrass myself in front of everyone and end up going to my teacher and crying in front of her

I know it sounds retarded.
I'm only 19 but since year 9 where I tried to get a girl named Cate who was into memes and videogames and etc. to like me (And ending up in a buddy sending everyone private steam chats where I was talking about how I liked her) I just stopped completely.

I feel like a swede makes this thread every single day. Is it the same one?

>18

>not gayposter yet
WTF!!

>this happens to me with girls I spoke to for like 2 or 3 minutes
i guess that is pretty quick, but it doesn't take long to think "hey, i wouldn't mind dating this girl", i know i have met girls and thought like that before but not all the time

autism, complete autism

it's possible to be a gayposter and still be interested in girls user

What would you do if your friends just started going up to the girl you liked and telling her what you though and etc?

Felt really bad user.

last time that happened i did feel really bad, and i felt like my hand was forced, so i asked her out feeling like i had nothing to lose and she said yes and we had a nice relationship for a while

Lucky.

>it's possible to be a gayposter and still be interested in girls user

uhm... sweetie...

23 and dated for year when I was 16. We had sex multiple times. I have no interactions with women my age, and when I do, I keep comparing them to my ex, and I end up avoiding them. I keep thinking, maybe it'd be better if I never hooked up with her in the first place.

So what was the problem with Anne? Maybe you didn't tell the story completely right because reading it doesn't show that you couldnt ask Anne to the dance, just cause your friend kenny said "wowow anne, user isnt ready" (isnt ready for what? what did she say to you/kenny?). The story doesnt really make sense

only relationship i've ever had desu and i still miss her so there's ups and downs

it's called being bi honey...

girls don't find spazzing out and attacking your friends attractive

ANOTHER

Well at least you learned something so when you meet a new girl you remember the stuff that went badly before and know that you shouldn't do those things

I was sitting in Science class and my friends starting yelling embarrassing things to purposely get Anne to hear.

Anyway there was no "dating or asking someone to the dance" in the end.
Must've been special.
I stick to I and my friends now because I feel like trying to get a relationship will just ruin how comfortable I am right now.

18 here too, and never kissed or fucked a girl, even though I have actually a good social life
honestly I think I will remain this way 'till I die, and I'm already expecting that I won't live longer than 40 years old

>expecting that I won't live longer than 40 years old
Why is this?

I'm feeling that one day soon in my life I will completely freak out of mind, I will realize that so many years passed through my life and I still haven't done basic and simple things of the human life and I'm gonna simply kill myself to stop the madness
Today I'm passing through only some minor crises, but nothing worrisome. The thing is if I don't move up or evolve my life in the next years, my early death seems almost inevitable

>18 years old
>brain is not even fully developed
>already making conclusions about life

Don't you think that's a little dramatic?

I agree with Just take it slow and work it all out until you're comfortable.

Wait until you're 28 and you see all your old childhood friends lives these days, you'll be feeling a lot worse.

The labia?

Yes

i’m 19 and a girl. never dated but some guy once asked me out over our college messaging system. i feel really bad because we swapped numbers and spoke for a while but when he invited me to study over his house while his parents were away i froze up and never responded. i was excited that someone was interested in me but the thought of being picked up by some guy i barely know made me back the heck out. is this autismo? maybe. it was still pretty mean of me though and i apologize to any guy who has been treated this way by a girl.

Maybe, but it's just a feeling I'm having based in my current way of life and personality
Could something great happen in my life? Could be, but also couldn't be if for some reason nothing changes
Well, that's why I will wait to see how my next years will be, I'm not that reckless to throw away my life in such young age
What I need to is more experience, and when I get enough experience I will judge the whole panorama

>could've had a gf in a highschool
>COULD'VE HAD A GF IN A HIGHSCHOOL
SHE PRACTICALLY ASKED ME OUT BUT MY RETARD ASS CHICKEND OUT

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Are you ugly??

Hey mate, 28 years old oldfat here too

>still no job
>still no future
>still living with parents

Ride never ends...

Good luck user!

Me too, sort of. My dads friend since childhood, his daughter and I were always close friends. When I was 17 she was over at my place and just giving all the signs. She was leaning on me, straight up told me that she was single now out of the blue, really open ended.

I didn't say shit, didn't even try. I'm so autistic I didn't even notice the hints until years later when I remembered it.

She moved away to another province with family there for school 8 years ago. Haven't spoken to her since.

Hurt's, doesn't it?

>Go on the lonely fag facebook cruise
>Find out every friend I had in my last year of high school is married or has kids now

I really hope I never run into any of them, I don't want to have to bullshit my way through that meeting.

kind of autismo, but it's a legit fear so it's understandable at least. i'd feel scared of going over to a guy's house alone having never met him before too - some guys can hide their creepiness really well until it's too late.

>I really hope I never run into any of them, I don't want to have to bullshit my way through that meeting.

Indeed.

It does hurt but at the same time I'm glad I'm not in their shoes, as you are. Being this free and not giving a fuck is extremely liberating, though it has its obvious downsides.

thanks my man

>tfw someone ask you if you have a gf
>i said “ no”
>so user when was the first time when you had a gf???
>”No i’m forEver alone.......”
>they’re shocked af
Feels bad man

>tfw 15
>tfw never had a gf

See you in 3 days, user.

>Woah user whose the pretty girl on your phone? Is that your girlfriend?
>N-no I just thought she looked cute.
>O-oh

Fuck.

Fuck you

>24
>never had a gf

Since I have friends IRL and can easily socialize with people, they just assume I'm a fuckboy.

desu I'd rather my friends and family thought I was gay (and were okay with it) than correctly think I'm a turbo loser virgin at 28.

hm based on how ppl treat me probably not but i have low self esteem so i can’t really give you an answer
thanks, i do know someone who was attacked on their first date after they went to the guy’s house so it was probably on the back of my mind

By any chance are you an Amerindian girl???

it's worse to be in financial debt and have no job than not having a GF.

Trust me on this one, I speak from experience.

I am jobless since birth and have 0 money, but luckily no debt.

real womyn are digusting
reminder 2d > 3d

t. 22 y/o virgin

???? no sorry i’m Armenian not Amerindian

Didn’t you post your face here??

You care too much, that's the big pile of shit that's bothering everyone here. People care too much.
I kissed a girl for the first time when I was 22. Don't get me wrong, she was a qt and it was pretty good, but it doesn't mean shit. Too bad it took me 22 years to realize that.

There's a "social pressure" for you to fuck or love someone. People are more ashamed of saying they're "virgins" than saying they're NEETs, and the second one is way more destructive and harmful for an adult, we must all agree.
Chill out and live your life. If "touching lips" is something you desire, then you gotta go to a random party and drink with your friends.

If you got no friends IRL, you gotta make some.
Although I've kissed some girls, I've never fucked, and I kid you not: I don't give a shit and I'm perfectly fine with it.

Maybe you're obsessed with being with someone because romantic movies and media messed up your brain.

>tfw virgin at 18
Is it over guys? Should I kill myself?

There is nothing weird at all about being a virgin at 18. Don't be retarded.

Nah, wait another 12 years and you can start selling teleports for $5 a piece.

>18

That's literally the average age at first sex in Canada you mong