New CNN polls came in, Hillary is leading with 114%. This is not fake, this is 100%real. She is winning...

New CNN polls came in, Hillary is leading with 114%. This is not fake, this is 100%real. She is winning. GOODBYE DRUMPPFFFF.

Signed,
CTR (Crash Team Racing)

I seriously cannot believe what has happened to this place these past few months.

We can't have serious political discussion anymore because Hill shills flood every Trump thread. That's not the worst part though. For some reason nu pol cucks don't support Trump and instead join the shills and trolls. These liberal cucks can't handle the fact that there are people who disagree with their stupid opinions and are always in the need of a hugbox echo chamber, which pol isn't.

Well, at least it wasn't until now. These cucks have completely taken over this board and there's no point in visiting it any longer. I suggest that true pol users migrate to r/theDonald for Trump related discussion, free of liberal cuck opinions, free of Israel hating newfags, free of Trump haters. I remember when we could openly discuss anything on pol without shills and trolls. Truly a bastion of free speech. However, now these leftist cucks have come and are trying to limit our free speech. Pol has become an anti trump sub full of shills and slide threads.. I just can't handle the anti trump rhetoric any more. See you guys on r/theDonald!

Fuck, I guess it's over for Trump then. He had a good run I guess and he did redpill a few of the public. RIP TRUMP.

>r/theDonald
Literally stopped reading right there

>20 shekels have been deposited to your account

Why are there so many bongs in an American aimed thread?

>r/thedonald

Yes run to your safe space where you ban any non-circlejerk comment fucking pussy.

Awww poor baby. You can't shitpost about your racist candidate who is going to lose because people on your special snowflake forum are posting mean things about him? You're saying you feel threatened by facts and statistics that prove your candidate is a racist, lying d-bag? Wow it must be so hard for you!

Now you almost know what it's like to be a minority in America!

Trump does have a hard time winning, a lot of liberal bernie fans are gonna vote for hillary just wanting to stop Trump. But there is a silent mass of people that wanna vote Trump, but are afraid of vocalizing their opinion.

It was not long ago people got beaten up for supporting Trump in the streets.

Some people need sense knocked into them.

you are a cuck

>triggered

If it were up to me I wouldn't want to vote for someone who reminds me of this cunt. Then again, I'm not an American.

True, but I value net neutrality. Trump would be Gilderoy Lockhart because of his inflated ego?

you fucking idiot you always stop reading at the end

>r/theDonald

5/10 bait, u could make it less trandparent so people would take u seriously

shills everywhere

>the stupid leaf cuck fucks again

it's a joke, dipshit. this is an obvious fake troll.

>defending Leddit

how about no. ceding ground is stupid as fuck.

shit i don't even vote and i think the trump supporters should battle back against this astro turfing bullshit

Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. His intolerant and violence-provoking rhetoric is not suited for a diverse and strong nation. He and all of his followers should be killed for their ideas.

meant for