youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk
instagram.com/p/BBlz8XYpyLt/
youtube.com/watch?v=0yMYo_ziBn4
youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Like, do I want to suck his cock?
Yes.

No, he's a loud faggot who thinks his opinion matters

The Elite are all about transcendence and living forever and the secrets of the universe and they want to know all this; some are good, some are bad, some are mixed. But, the good ones don’t ever want to organise, the bad instead are the ones that organise, because they lust after power. Powerful consciousnesses don’t want to dominate other people, they want to empower them, so they don’t tend to get together until things are really late in the game, then they come together. Evil is always defeated, because good is so much stronger. And, we’re on this planet and Einstein’s physics showed it, Maxwell’s physics showed it, all of it, that there is at least twelve dimensions, and now that’s why all the top scientist and billionaires are coming out saying it’s a false hologram, it is artificial. The computers are scanning it and finding tensions points where it is artificially projected and gravity is bleeding in to this universe, that’s what they call dark matter. So, we’re like a thought or a dream that’s like a wisp in some computer program, some god’s mind, whatever. They’re proving it all, it’s all coming out.

He's a faggot who can't cook.

Based!

>HURR WHY CAN'T EVERYONE BE PERFECT LIKE ME, I TRY TO UNDERSTAND BUT I JUST DON'T
>I ALWAYS TALK ABOUT THE IMPORTANCE OF TOLERATING PEOPLE, BUT WHEN SOMEONE'S WORLDVIEW DIFFERS FROM MINE I PASSIVELY-AGGRESSIVELY MOCK THEM
>BY THE WAY BUY THESE GRANOLA BARS AND MUSCLE MILK THEY'RE ALL LEGIT AND I WOULDN'T BE TELLING YOU ABOUT THEM IF I DIDN'T USE THEM MYSELF

Sup Jamie

>Ezekiel bread
Oh joe, you fucking meme you

He seems like an alright dude. I wouldn't hang out with him all the time, but I've never looked at him and thought "Man, FUCK that guy."

Only in America could a man with so little comedic skill be able to make a living.

Apparently it does since he has a massive podcast.

i know the top left corner and bottom right corner are crazy
are any of the other ones crazy?

His comedy is so bad compared to how great his show is. And his show is great because of the wide breadth of guests he has on, not necessarily because of him--other than the moments where he shuts up and just lets them talk. In some of the recent ones, his way of defensively dismissing opinions (and, let's face it, actual facts) contrary to his own has been annoying, though.

>no whitney cummings

this is incomplete, user

I unironically think Abby Martin is so so hot

Is that based Ana?

>Whitney Cummings

You might as well just inject the hepatitis into your body and save time.

yes, they literally are all crazy

the bottom left sells her piss and shit to men online

i thought that was supposed to be HIS waifus

Bottom center is crazy for sure as well.

Who is the ghost on the top right?
And who is the generic teenager extra on the bottom left?

Hes one of those people who started as a fit chad, then thought he became enlightened and is now an embarrassing pseudointellectual. I have seen it many times in guys who juice, they get a huge confidence boost because of the test and then settle into a mindset where they think they are much smarter than they really are. Anyone with an ounce of reasoning skills can see rogan just waffles on when he speaks, and his more "enlightened" speeches are him linking together things which on the surface level appear like they might be related, but is quickly picked apart as literal nonsense once you really listen to what he is saying. Also a big social media attention whore and I dont understand how he thinks the food he posts on instagram is appealing, healthy or well made

we should al aspire to be like alex

true
when he started his podcast i enjoyed them,he was not afraid to say he knew nothing about any given topic, he was unashamed of gaps in his knowledge, Now, after making friends with some total assholes, know it all, types it is rubbing off on him.

A screaming man-baby with a heart full of ricotta cheese?

He's almost the "universe structure = brain cell structure" meme personified.

The sort of guy who would sincerely suggest that we cant know if the earth is flat or not because theres just so much conflicting evidence out there

if you were as redpilled as him and had an audience, you'd be screaming too

>exactly the same body
>just four shades redder

kek

I hate having to listen to this screaming retard for three hours on UFC broadcasts, don't get why people would willingly listen to him speak.

>cutie pie Dr Rhonda Patrick isn't in the pic

If Graham Hancock wrote a book explaining why the Earth was flat, all future JRE conversations would be inundated with Joe trying to redpill people on it.

His podcast has been fucking shit lately, seems like I'm not the only one to notice this. The WBC girl was the last interesting one I'd seen.

Ỵ̬͉͍̘̆͆͐̏ě̖̮̱̺̯̖̘ͯͪ̏ͤͯ̉̚ͅs͈ͬ͂͐̈́̌́ͦ̐ͅ

Podcast kino

So, I made this thread on Sup Forums a few minutes ago, but the mods decided it would be a good idea to delete it for fuck-all reasons.

Anyone know any podcast episodes of Joe Rogan where he gets into /x/ related material like the supernatural, wendigos, bigfoot, etc.?

Beta male detected.

Dumbass detected

JRE is like eating a two week old Genoa Salami sandwich, watch some MDE like a real man you pussy ass nigger jews.

>MDE
Literally who? No wait, don't answer that. You probably wanted me to ask.

DUDE HUNTING LMAO

>Abby "i dont wanna debate sam harrris on policitcs because hes a neuroscientist but get all my politcs from a linguistics guy" Martin

joke's on you, I already have hep a, b, and c

no i hate the stupid retard. i wish he would fuck off from commenting mma, everything he says is wrong and retarded

>white women
>waifus
nah

>no Tom Papa

fucking this

who are the two bitches on the left?

No, we love Eddie Bravo.

>tfw just getting into the podcasts
>never really listened to alex jones outside of a few meme youtube videos
>mfw they got him drunk and stoned

do you have a clip of that quote?

I really need it for reasons

yes

is this real? holy kek

team rogan

vs

team mountain lions

who wins

his podcast is getting worse, I wonder if he's just sick of it

1000 should be his last one

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)
THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST
TO POP YOUR:
ALPHA BRAIN
SHROOMTECH
KRILL & MCT OIL
PRIMATE CARE PILLS
youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE
>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE
>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA
DUDE BOOOOM LMAO
DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE
>"BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"
>"BRENDAN "FRASER" "FUCK MY SHIT UP" SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN"
Joe Rogan, 2015
>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING
Brought to you by SquareSpace©
cue the hempforce mustard

he's been talking about getting out of UFC for awhile now to focus on podcast only

holy fucking "shit" it's real. jesus christ, what the hell does he eat that fucking roots are growing inside his toilet pipe.
>all that alpha brain he pisses out probably created some intelligent hybrid plant
instagram.com/p/BBlz8XYpyLt/

Who should be on 1000?

what is google?

imagine how that thing must have smelled.
i feel bad for joe's wife and kids

It's either going to be Trump or a circlejerk with all his comedian/UFC pals.

Most likely is going to be Chappelle or Louie.

nah, it's gonna be joey diaz, ari and some of his comedian mates who were at the podcast from the start.

Usually addicts like myself say drugs are not that unhealthy, Rogan explains his addiction with "it is healthy". Fuck, junkies don`t even take it that far.

>cheeseburgers

>Maxwell's physics

He was talking about Max Planck not "maxwell" you retarded copypasta poster

>Those podcast when weed was about to get legalized
>"It's going to change the entire world around us, the positive effect of it on our overall society will be astronomical. People really aren't ready for the massive change that is about to happen"

It was fucking embarassing.

>scietology girl got married to some guy that would twitter her a lot
>he's ugly as shit

IT COULD HAVE BEEN ME

You're right, needs more eggs

>3D
you are a sick fuck

pretty weak pic considering it doesn't even use all the best rogan memes and the fact that rogan is an alpha male social dude with plenty of great footage of him BTFOing basic dudes and dumb bitches alike

best one imo
youtube.com/watch?v=0yMYo_ziBn4

is the Ana one worth the watch?

Shit.

This policeman like pulled me over and was raping me in broad daylight.

post joe rogan doing his splits

He's going to have a fucking heart attack within the next decade if he keeps this excessive egg consumption meme up.

A controlled opposition shill whose sole function is to discredit all conspiracy theorists by lumping them in with lolreptilians?

Friendly reminder that Prison Planet is owned by NBC

This is better with the Deus Ex soundtrack:

youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30

also taking shitton of steroids because he cant accept aging

that chick from the westboro baptist church is so fucking hot, godamn.

Nope. I used to listen to his podcast fairly regularly but I've dropped off it pretty significantly of late.

Also, I don't think he's funny at all.

Is Joe Rogan one of the greatest philosophers of the 21st century?

Serious question.

second only behind stefan molyneux

Other way around. Anybody who celebrity worships is a beta.

dr. rhonda p. is the only waifu

her voice is fucking ridiculous too.

why do you people like that chick? she's awful