Why do mutt countries like this meme so much?

Why do mutt countries like this meme so much?
Is it self hatred or Mongrel complex?

Other urls found in this thread:

knowyourmeme.com/memes/amerimutt-le-56-face
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ástandið
youtube.com/watch?v=9vorbxST8SQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Why do mutt countries like this meme so much?
but americans hate it

o b s e s s e d

kys

ok

t gringo

jmp fgt

La Luz extinguido

> knowyourmeme.com/memes/amerimutt-le-56-face
> I think it’s an attempt to troll….someone. It’s not really clear who. I can’t tell if it’s suppose to piss off the left by depicting mixed race people as subhuman or if it’s supposed to piss off the right by pointing out how slim a majority “white” people have in the country. I think.

> Could also be pointing out that most “white” people are really a hodgepodge of different races and cultures at this point, in the US especially.

> While at the same time it seems to be pointing out how stupid the whole “left vs right” thing is….through the lens of racial purity?

CHI

It's fun to annoy americans

projection, it's why the majority of muttposters are mexicans, brazilians, and turks

Ash mutt durbatulûk, ash mutt gimbatul,
Ash mutt thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul.

kek

this desu

literally not a single american is offended by this

it's just annoying

t. annoyed bitch
this meme makes fun of the mexicans americans yes but you shouldn't get offended

>it's just annoying
either proxy or just a new friend

? But mexico is quite literally a mutt country.

but everyone hates americans
if you're born in america you're shit that's it

>ruuun ruuuuuuuuuuun muh meeeeeeeemes
>muh meeeeeeeeeeeemes
Fuck off el goblino

What % is this? Can someone help me out

>le 56% face

They just do it for the memes,
It's abundantly obvious that a meme that is literally [Spanish word] [percent white with lower being worse] makes fun of latinos, but I guess that they just convince themselves that Europeans are laughing with them and not at them

Jealous shitholes perhaps.

What did we do to Greece?

everyone is laughing at you dumb fat short brown american

>tfw you're 100% but it's 100% Slav

Supported Germany when they wanted Greece to pay debts.

probably support turkey

Slavs get a bad reputation from Russians

because muttposting is about making fun of americans that are obsessed with whiteness, not "le racemxing xddd"

>a escuridão

Europeans are racist.

>they can only see the world through left or right
>not realising the meme was started by non-Americans to laugh at them

It's neither. The mutt countries in question happily accept their mutthood and just want to hurt some american butt.
I call this type of butthurt "mutthurt".

also this

We're not cucks.
Also CIA backed junta.

hahah ahh, keep telling yourself that leftypol cuck.

Only pure countries are isolated ones, like Iceland and Australian abbos (nobody will fuck them anyway, they'll stay pure). Difference is the genetics of other mutt countries come from the surrounding countries that are genetically similar. Amerimutt mongrels are combinations of the worst genes the world has to offer.

>Iceland
>pure

Turkey

La vida real

WAIT I LOVE YOU

where did you get this pic of me

This is exactly what I choose to believe.

i think that helps them feel better about themselves

>like Iceland
>britbong knowledge
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ástandið

1,2%
El esperpento...

Come here, gonna hug y'all american hyperhuman.

was just a way to knock obnoxious pol posters down a peg, innocent ameribros getting caught in the crossfire is the price we pay.

>getting unironically triggered over a meme
Gee, I wonder who could be behind these posts...

>Good american posters

thenge

What said, don't think we're on your side, faggot. This is both in response to Burgers from Sup Forums thinking they know what's white and what isn't, and making fun of your globalized, mixed culture and genetics that end up in a ugly mixture that does not belong anywhere.

Keep in mind that comes from a Canadian.

>What said, don't think we're on your side, faggot. This is both in response to Burgers from Sup Forums thinking they know what's white and what isn't, and making fun of your globalized, mixed culture and genetics that end up in a ugly mixture that does not belong anywhere.

el diablo creacion eterna

youtube.com/watch?v=9vorbxST8SQ

Whoever made that "chanting" is a genius.

You retarded fucking faggots know that posting le ebin 56% maymay under an american flag completely invalidates your posts.

thats what they are trying to do, ruin the meme.

im going to make some OC mutt content on that soon to destroy the mutts posting mutts.

>Jordan flag
>cartoon implies Arabs are not white
You just proved the OP right.

I love hating on disgusting fat American piggies

i never claimed to be wh*Te

fucking mutt kek

This meme is already getting state. Thanks for running it into the ground retards lmao

>You retarded fucking faggots know that posting le ebin 56% maymay under an american flag completely invalidates your posts.
>thats what they are trying to do, ruin the meme.

>im going to make some OC mutt content on that soon to destroy the mutts posting mutts.

No,thanks to people like you

>>You retarded fucking faggots know that posting le ebin 56% maymay under an american flag completely invalidates your posts.
>>thats what they are trying to do, ruin the meme.

>>im going to make some OC mutt content on that soon to destroy the mutts posting mutts.

You are the only mutt country am*rica

Where did the mutt touch you, sven?

>hahaha I BTFO those Yuropoors, look at this guy who was born in Norway and actually likes it
>OWNAGE

dat 56 percenter logic

Thats not even a mutt thats a guy with a specific ethnic and cultural background. Its not Norwegian but at least its not a sentient can of spam mystery meat

Pay your debnts, boy.

but honestly the last place everyone would want to be born is Brazil, you can't argue with that.

that is just mask faggot

>t. 52%

I always liked the mythological tales of the gods dissing each other in Valhalla.

what ur cunt is named after american basketball player?

I am laughing at you.

please post more of these mutt memes with spanish names, they destroy me.

el goblino oscuro ...

Jhon in Mexico?

I have this one though.

kek

el ominide corrupto...

l'atrocidad

el horrible creatura

Tag Yourself
I'm this one

>Mexicans mocking Americans' whiteness
>Mexicans and dirty Latinos are the reason 'Le 56% Face' exists at all