Hillary Clinton up 7.9 Points in New Polls

How can we stop this? I'm starting to think Trump is losing on purpose. She's gaining .5 points each day, it's like she's unstoppable. I've never seen anything like this.

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html

Other urls found in this thread:

longroom.com/polls/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Lies. We know you're a shill. Shills will be doxxed, shills will be destroyed.

Think on your sins my son.

Pic related is you.

Start by getting your candidate to stop making unforced errors.

Man what happened in April that caused such a steep drop.

Even Fox news has her winning. are you telling me Fox news is rigged in her favor?

Stop being so paranoid. This is serious, if Trump keeps this up there's no way he can win. Be realistic.

we did it reddit, no need to go to the polls now hillary has it in the bag!

I've literally never met a Hillary supporter, do they even exist?

Mid-march was the KKK thing.

Unfortunately the Democrats are finally united and they're gonna show up in record numbers to vote against Trump. It's really frustrating, I just don't know how to turn it around.

refusing to disavow the KKK leader or am i thinking of something else

TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWN

IT ALL

RETURNS

TO NOTHING

nobody is going to show up in record numbers for some old woman.

They're not showing up for Hillary, they're showing up to vote against Trump. Picking Trump was the GOP's biggest mistake, any other candidate wouldn't have motivated Democrat voters to go out and vote against them.

anecdotal but my liberal cousins hate trump but aren't going to bother voting, could be they think trump can't win or because my state hasn't voted blue in forever.

You're right. They're going to show up in record numbers to vote against that gibbering old Cheeto.

>Fox is Establishment MSM
Fox wanted Jeb, Rubio, and Cruz. They still don't shill for Trump.

Fox was anti-Trump until their viewers got pissed, and they did a u-turn.

The shills are using our own weapons against us.
They're exploiting the trend that we lean on evidence based facts to sway our opinions.
We just love graphs and shit that they're openly fabricating false data to confuse and demotivate us.
No wonder the catalog is flooded by the same fucking (((polls))).

We need to write bots to vote trump higher in the polls. Anyone know a poll that can be voted for without registration? I can write a bot in python for it.

By no registration I mean I don't have to make an account and vote, filling in email is not a problem.

These polls are all done over the phone. Internet polls are never taken into account because they can be easily exploited.

I can send text messages, just fucking tell me what I need to do.

>clear, concrete evidence that she rigged the primary in her favor, colluded with media, and essentially bought her way to nomination
>full of wall street money
>scandals with emails and benghazi
>still up by this much

I've lost faith in this country, I just want a good alternative to move to once this place goes to hell

nobody cares about what biased poll say. longroom.com/polls/

No there are just people that say "they hate trump"

and most of the reasons they hate him are not true "le racist" meme or they just think he looks and sounds dumb or they just cant take the idea of a "reality star" being president.

basically all emotional bullshit.

what these polls arent counting on is that people arent going to actually go vote for Hillary because they "hate trump" they just wont vote at all.

Democrat turnout is going to be dismal.

Trump supporters are retards/imbeciles who watch Alex Jones. They weren't saying the polls were rigged during the primaries when he was winning them but now suddenly all the polls are rigged even though there's perfectly logical reasons why he is going down in polls. The guy is a fucking pathetic moron. Attacks a Muslim veteran's family, says that "why can't we use nukes?" In an intelligence briefing, says that he wants his supporters to assassinate Hillary, etc.

The guy is either a shill or an incompetent moron.

Silent Majority

>taking all those out of context statements as fact.

god damn im glad you cant vote.

We didn't have proof during the primaries? Dumb kangaroo. Stop shillary'ng and start promoting Trump.

Nice biased poll trumpshill

>newf...
oh wait a leaf

>any other candidate wouldn't have motivated Democrat voters to go out and vote against them.

Well why would (D)emocrats vote against a (d)emocrat?

nice concern trolling

>NYP and FOX have the same parent company
Yeah, FOX is anti-Trump still

OMG guyzzz! New poll in literally every single person except you (the person reading this) is voting for clinton. IT'S OVER, you might as well join the winning team, or just not bother voting there's no point. R-RIGHT GUYZZ?

It's called Hillary republicans. Trump is a washed up buffoon, incapable of being humble or taking advice.

After this many mistakes he's only getting worse. All that fucking time I wasted supporting an arrogant douchebag who doesn't deserve to be president...

Welp, can't wait to see Hillbot mercilessly rape Trump in the debates that is if he's not too much of a pussy to show up!

Based, Hillary creating more jobs already

The media has been absolutely shameless in its Hilary shilling. I thought it was bad just a few months ago, but they've just gone completely bonkers since then. I hope people start to get disgusted with the lying crooked media real soon.

$0.05 has been deposited in your account. Thank you for Correcting The Record.

This really is a fucking retarded country thinking a businessman born into money would have any morals or ethics

>Draft dodger
>"I've made sacrifices"

Fucking shit when an old white woman who has been exposed as corrupt with material evidence has a chance of winning, you know your party has autism.

It's hilarious because every other elected part of government is Republican controlled.

That's my biggest issue with Trump. If it were any other election, fine, go crazy with the meme candidate. But Trump is going to singlehandedly hand over Congress AND a Supreme court appointment to the Democrats, he's a godsend to them. The next 4 years are going to be hell for Conservatives, I really think the best option is for him to drop out at this point. Someone like Ryan or Rubio still has a shot of turning this around.

>I'm starting to think Trump is losing on purpose.

It took August 9th to figure that shit out? I was convinced December 2015 that Trump is at worst, a plant, a best a useful idiot. And all you idiots who love him, man, we Dems got so many free points now.

We can now accuse the Republicans of legit racism and bigotry, and when the election while doing it. This might wreck Republicans so hard, it will be like what happened to the Democrats after the Civil Rights Bill--everybody switch sides again.

Are you a fucking nutjob living under a rock a hundred miles away from the nearest TV signal? The guy said women should be imprisoned for having abortions and that people with guns should go after Clinton. It's really not hard to see why most news on Trump is negative.

Fox does plenty of Trump shilling, he just makes it hard for them.

Oh shit

Where do I apply?

I can do this shit on a virtual machine farm and be the greatest Correct the record poster around.

I want those sheckles

Have we reached the point where the shills are now shilling each other?

>leftists
>silent

>They still don't shill for Trump.

when will the record be corrected?

8 points difference just means Trump has to gain 4 to tie it up.

That is gonna change real soon...