Arrow Season 5 trailer

fb /stephenamell/videos/1101553683263231/

Looks as shitty as ever.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LxG7JR4-nCM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Don't worry guys, they're doing it right this time ;^)

Christ, and all my hype for Ragman goes out the window. He looks terrible.

How does this link work?

>Felicity has to be in the shot when he's talking to Laurel's grave

The idea of a superhero training vigilantes that were inspired by him could be really cool... but just not on this show.

Can't post the link because Sup Forums thinks its's spam. Just go to facebook and paste that after the url

It looks like they're trying to bring it back to season 1's roots.

In what sense?

Doesn't seem any different to me

>kill off Laurel because it's "too crowded"
>add in 3 garbage """vigilantes""" to season 5

Oh boy, I can't wait to watch these fucking nobodies all perform terrible fight scenes and never do anything interesting because there are too many characters

The entire first season was about vigilantism and killing/no killing rule. This seems similar.

>more fucking vigilantes
Thea and Laurel were retarded enough. The show isn't even about Arrow anymore

Who are the new vigilantes?

I just want Colton Hayes's Amazing Sick Flips back.

Knockoff Black Canary from last season is apparently becoming Artemis so they can ruin another well-liked character

Faggot from last season is Mr. Terrific, more like Mr. Dickhead judging from his Twitter

No idea about the last retard

Well, for one, actual Vigilante.

Tom, C'mon.

He's at least a guest star this season, and there is no Roy without flips and shit.

No. The first season focused almost exclusively on Oliver and he was 100% focused on his mission. No no-killz.

Now we have like five or six other "heroes" that steal the spotlight and who have been boxing for a few weeks and are suddenly on Oliver's level. These also only add more unwanted drama. Not to forget Felicity who was never supposed to be more than a 1-dimensional whacky IT-sidekick, but who got turned into the bitchy main character for some reason

Are they fianly bringing Tommy back as a bad guy?

Except not. It's this Vigilante.

I'd actually be on board if I didn't also realize that Felicity and her mom are series regulars. Or that this is still being written by the amateurs that gave us seasons 3 and 4

>he was 100% focused on his mission

Except for the Huntress. Or Vertigo. Or the Royal Flush Gang.

What were the flashbacks about in s4?

>the vigilante does not like those who disobey the law
>vigilante
>disobey the law

He better point that gun at himself then

Meeting Constantine and investigating magic shit on the island.

Being on the island and magic shit

Don't even fucking remember, it was awful and useless

Does the 5 year stay on the island mean it'll be over after this season? Will they end the show and move the characters to supporting roles on Flash/LoT?

Please?

Waller sent him back to the island because magic. Then some warlord guy wanted magic.

It was really fucking shit.

They really needed to clean house on the producers and writing staff. Boot Guggenheim, Mericle, Sokolowski, and all the other sub-fanfiction tier writers.

Bring back Berlanti and Kreisberg and hire some actual writing talent.

>Huntress
>"le killing isn't justice"
Oh yes, forgot that. I guess that's what happens when you have 24 eps a season. It's like they write him into a different character every episode

That would involve actually caring

DC/CW seem content to let Arrow rot away

>so hype for his eventual return to the island
>island gets tainted like this
God fucking dammit! This is legit sad and i no longer see a reason to watch on

Starting as new black canary, Mr terrific, mad dog and vigilante

at least laurel can show up on flash/lot now

whenever you have doubt to watch this show or not, just remember that donna fucking smoak is a regular this season

It really felt like a tie-in or something. Especially since it had nothing to do with the season story. Even Deadshot mattered more.

and the writers are actively and unironically promoting oliciturd

And that Laurel's last words were pushing Olicity.

How would they know? The normies seem to love it and to root for their decisions to make Thea into a fanfiction-tier vigilante, and just anything involving Felicity. These people are also the majority, so for all CW knows, it's blooming

The last retard is Wild Dog.

?

>normies seem to love it

The ratings are lower than ever I'm pretty sure

Saw a pic comparing the new trailers and Flash has like 10x the view, shares, etc.

Even Plebbit thinks the show is shit

Who? Didn't see s4

>gay black dude, a mexican, and a chick vs a bunch of cis white men
I wasn't going to watch the show anymore anyway.

Felicity's bimbo mother. She's even more fucking annoying than Felicity and she has an abhorrent amount of screen time.

Oh, so there is hope after all!

but it all happens organically, i swear

A B A N D O N H O P E

Nah, I don't think they care about the critical reception or anything

Arrow will rot and die

>''we're going back to Arrow's roots''
>seems exactly the same shit

Man, that was unbelievably underwhelming. Maybe their worse yet. No life, no energy, just completely dead and the cheapest it's ever looked. This is in it just for the paycheck time.

So how much screentime does Oliver actually have? Is he there only occasionally to get yelled at by Felicity?

Thanks for making me aware of Flash s3 trailer. Shit made my day, along with WW

He also gets into fights with a super powered mage where they just stand there and punch each other in the face.

The sleeveless look was about the only thing I liked about season 4 and poof gone.

C'mon Amell, you can brave some chilly fucking weather out there in your homeland.

This basically.

He's just there to get berated by other characters and occasionally get in poorly choreographed fist fights.

>CW and Guggenheim's inability to keep even the simplest of promises
Godammit, i wish there was a way to punish them more than simply not watching it

>Flash and LoT trailers are pretty hype
>Arrow's removed the last drop of hope I had

Why did I allow Amell to get my hopes up?

>berated by other characters
Christ! First Laurel and Thea for the fucking entirety of s1 and s2, then out of nowhere Felicity jumps in too

My dream team is Morrison, Johns ,Rucka and Weisman.

With guest writing by Lary hama

Literally everyone berates Ollie. Name one damn character that didn't have a scene where he laid into Ollie for being a shit.

Honestly he's so pathetically pussy-whipped. He just stands there being lectured, barely making eye contact.

>Now we have like five or six other "heroes" that steal the spotlight and who have been boxing for a few weeks and are suddenly on Oliver's level.

What?

Thea is the only one that has ever been shown to be near Ollie's level. Roy jobbed every time with no exceptions, Laurel jobbed a lot, Sarah was actually trained, this trailer shows his new recruits getting the shit beat out of them in a 3 to 1 fight against Ollie, and Dig tends to do well when he's army man but as a hero he tends to job a lot.

The show has been shit but Thea is the only one that this is really valid for.

I seriously don't see whats wrong with the trailer.

Did you like season 4?

Where the fuck is the trailer?

I enjoyed most of the episodes.

Stephen Amell's facebook

youtube.com/watch?v=LxG7JR4-nCM

Then that's why

Makes no sense at all. Nothing is wrong with the trailer.

Except the added vigilantes when the current writers can't write for shit with what they have now.
It's going to be a bloated mess with 20 episodes of filler.

That Dark Archer at end better be Tommy so he can finally kill I USED TO BE RA'S AL GHUL

>it's going to be a bloated mess with 20 episodes of filler
That was literally every DC show besides Gotham this year.

Ashamed to admit I'll probably watch if Artemis has mid riff showing

So that makes it ok to do it again?

That was the original plan and I hope they stick to it. They might be able to milk another season or two out of it.

I have too much contempt bottled up for this. If you wanna debate it, by all means, but otherwise you can go ahead and enjoy your show

[spoilers]Until it burns to the fucking ground[/spoiler]

She signed a cross-show contract like Barrowman and Wentworth Miller.

Ah shit.

No it means why are you hating on Arrow when everyone other show did it? Is it a coincidence that Gotham is the only good current DC show?

>Being this autistic over a show

I'm not just hating on Arrow tho. I almost dropped Flash this season with it's poor pacing and doing fuck all for the majority of the middle of the season. I also dropped Legends half way through.
Never watched iZombie tho.

Almost the same. I have hope for Flash/Arrow, don't know about LoT

Where do you think you are, user?

I don't even know anymore

Fuck off faggot. Have fun with this cancer.

I liked to think this was because human opinions and emotions were so pathetically below him that he simply didn't even bother, considering the "hell" he was through. At least it seemed like that in early s1, but as it went on he seemed to be visibly caring for some stupid reason. I still remember the taste of blood in my mouth during that scene in s3 where Felicity goes full bananas and spergs out about him having no authority after dying and comig back, which cuts to the entire crew staring at Oliver with their arms crossed. All because he was worried about Arsenal or something like that

But she kicked the fucking bucket

What the hell is Ragman doing with all those weapons at the end?

...........Who fucking cares? Might as well cast DCEU already so we can forget this mess

That's the plan, but if they want to do more Amel is contractually obligated to do at least two more seasons after 5

Who knows, she could be appearing as Black Siren from now on. Like how John Wesley Ship will be Jay Garrick and not Henry (except for Flashpoint shenanigans), who kicked the fucking bucket. And it's not like they can't find a way to resurrect earth 1 Laurel either. Sara came back. Cold will be back soon enough. No one stays dead in comics long anyway. Shows are just following those.

I've always thought that the moment Tommy comes back, the show has officially jumped the shark to the point of no return.

Everything after s3ep9 was past the point of no return.

He's too busy saving lives in Chicago

They're not amateurs user, they're professional shitposters. They just post on television.

The only thing wrong with Thea and Laurel was how underutilized they were in order to allow more Felicity screentime. She's what made them bad. Parts they were in were the best.