/got/ general

Death to the Targaryen Scum Edition

Threadly Reminder: Targaryens are cucks

Roberts Alliance
>Based Bobby B, a Warrior-God with a giant fucking hammer who won THREE battles on THE FIRST DAY of the Rebellion, got wounded and fucked every prostitute in the brothel he stayed in to nurse his wounds in one night. The Alpha Chad to end all Chads (at least during the rebellion phase)
>Based Jon Arryn, old,wise, honorable and noble, refusing to hand over his foster sons to a Mad King to execute them for no crime they committed, calling his banners in defiance
>Based Ned, honorable and noble duty-bound warrior
>Based Tywin, BTFO'ing the Targ fucking shits and avenging all the slights Mad Cuck put him through by annihilating his fucking dynasty and raping and pillaging his capital city
>Based Stannis the Mannis, holding Storm's End and starving almost to the death and not surrendering, executing lords who tried to betray him, and almost catapulting their remains to the Tyrells before his Maester convinced him to keep the bodies in case meat was needed.
>Based Roose going loose on the Trident
>Based Hoster Tully BTFO'ing Walder Frey for joining the winning side late

Tarcuck Alliance
>Mad King Cuck with scabs who hadnt showered or cut his hair in decades
>Rhaecuck, emo faggot who plays a harp
>Mace Tycuck, a fatass ruled by his mommy and has never won a battle
>Doran Martellcuck, literally blackmailed and forced to join on Mad Cuck's side because his womanlet sister was being held hostage
>Jon Cuckington, Rhaegars friendzoned fagboi

Which side was the good guys? Is it even a question???

Old thread:

First for Bobby B did nothing wrong

Was it a good idea merging her plot with sansa's?

>itt low IQ Bobbyposters who haven't caught on that he was the bad guy

who cares

fuck off tardfag

OUT OF MY WAY TARKEK FUCKING SHITS

they should've kept his long hair and beard

>not wanting to suck Based Ray's long dragon cock
What a faggot you are.

he wasn't
he was THE KEK though
deep down you know the huge horns are grrm's joke

ONLI 8 DAYZ LEFT

What a handsome guy desu

i hate it turns 'cuck' to 'kek'

>Grrm known for subversing tropes
>brainlets still side with Bobby after all the shit we know about him and the Rebellion.

Targaryens make me hate ASOIAF lore
They're all literally fucking animes

But the vagina smoke monsters and zombies are fine?

I believe Ned was gay.

Smoke monsters and zombies are merely supernatural. I think he's referring to animu shit like "gorgeous", long, silver haired men or special eye colors

>Based Tywin, BTFO'ing the Targ fucking shits and avenging all the slights Mad Cuck put him through by annihilating his fucking dynasty and raping and pillaging his capital city
>Based Hoster Tully BTFO'ing Walder Frey for joining the winning side late

Somehow these 2 do not compute.
>Walder Frey joined late, BTFO, what a faggot
>Tywin joins late, BASED!

Here's proof that I came from Reddit.

It would have been if they had a dog fuck Sophie.

But merging them and cutting all the good bits to leave only the consensual sex? What's the point?

you must be someone with african genes

>a targfag is a literally faggot
exactly no one is surprised.

whoa cade

>Theon Stark, known as the Hungry Wolf, was a King in the North and head of House Stark.Theon Greyjoy refers to Theon Stark as his namesake.

Appearance and Character
>The crypt of Winterfell contains a stone-crowned statue of Theon which depicts him as thin, with long hair and a skinny beard. He earned his nickname, the Hungry Wolf, from the constant state of war the north was in during his reign and his own gaunt appearance

History
>King Theon defended the north during the Andal invasion. Aided by House Bolton, Theon defeated the Andal warlord Argos Sevenstar in the Battle of the Weeping Water. The King of Winter then sailed across the narrow sea to the coast of Andalos with Argos's body displayed on the prow of his ship like a figurehead. Theon burned a score of Andal villages, killing hundreds and capturing three tower houses and a fortified sept. The king displayed the spiked heads of his victims along his coastline to deter future invaders.

>Theon later conquered the Three Sisters in the Bite and landed an army on the Fingers, possibly part of the War Across the Water. He also defeated rebels from the Rills and aided the Night's Watch in imposing a generational defeat on wildlings beyond the Wall.

>Harrag Hoare, King of the Iron Islands, led a fleet of ironborn longships against the western coast of the north, conquering the Stony Shore and burning the wolfswood. Harrag's son, Ravos the Raper, used Bear Island as a base. Theon eventually slew Ravos, however, and expelled the ironmen from his shores, including Bear Island and Cape Kraken.

Prequelkino Hungry Wolf series starring Based Fassbender as Hungry Wolf and Cilian Murphy as Lord Bolton when?

>only gay men suck dick or have the ability to
Nothing gayer than not admitting Rhaegar was an alpha.

Generally, I like the concept of rare mystical phenomena in a medieval fantasy world grounded in some degree of reality.
I just hate that the vast majority of the history was under a millenia year old anime dragon dynasty

>If you don't have silver-gold hair and vibrant purple eyes, you aren't white.

>t. Jon Cuckington
Rhaegar was an emo faggot who was always reading books and playing the harp and combin his hair and being an edgy little faggot creaming himself over muh destiny

was I the only one who didn't give a shit about this character in books
we're introduced to literally who and are supposed to feel sorry

I was heartbroken.

>Rhaegar was an alpha.

>plays harp like a faggot for 20 years
>read some books and somehow come to the conclusion that he has to be a great warrior
>train for a couple year, then goes to war against an actual warrior
>lose and dies in his first war ever

>Rhaegar was an emo
He literally took any woman he wanted, was one of the most popular motherfuckers in the world, considered one of the best swordsmen in the 7 Kingdoms and beloved as the most popular living Targ around. Only incel fucking neets who need to make themselves feel better about themselves, call Rhaegar an "emo faggot", just because he was both intelligent AND a Chad. A combo neets hate.

you're not supposed to feel sorry you're supposed to masturbate to it. do you even GRRM?

>intelligent
Your bait is getting too obvious.

>musicians can't be alphas
Are you a talentless retard?

Bobby B was a NFL quarterback Chad
Rhaegar was the lead singer in a shitty popular band.
Its two different strategies.

>Bobby B was a NFL quarterback Chad
Bobby was a fill in player who made a lucky play once against national champs and never shut the fuck up about it despite never winning any rings.

>He literally took any woman he wanted
Women creamed themselves over him because he was a prince, and he literally never fucked any of them except for Elia, who was arranged and forced on him and he fucked Lyanna. Hardly "took every woman he wanted"
>was one of the most popular motherfuckers in the world
Literally the prince and heir to the throne. of course hes gonna be popular and well-known.

>considered one of the best swordsmen in the 7 Kingdoms
You obviously havent read the books. he didnt start training until he read the story of The Prince That Was Promised as an almost grown man. He was average fighter for a lord at best

>beloved as the most popular living Targ around.
So what? Mad King was popular and beloved for 20 years before going mad, its in Targshit blood, they all go mad from inbreeding generic
>Only incel fucking neets who need to make themselves feel better about themselves, call Rhaegar an "emo faggot", just because he was both intelligent AND a Chad.
This is bait

>he was intelligent
>brb guys, gonna elope with Robert's betrothed, what's he gonna do, bash my fucking chest in with his warhammer?

>this is bait because it hits close to home with how a fictional character makes me feel inadequate about my cock
I read the books, faggot. They mention his quick learning and mastery of the sword often. Connington laments about how he lost a good friend and warrior.

>never winning any rings.
are you retarded?
He won the ultimate ring (Iron throne). Not that he wanted it, mind you, but he won the greatest thing he could've won.

>plunges the 7 Kingdoms into immense debt
>laid groundwork for the War of Five Kings
>left behind no legitamate heir
Look at all that winning.

>I read the books.
Then surely you remember Barristan Selmy (i.e. someone who absolutely loved&respected Rhaegar) dance around and argue against Jorah when he pretended Rhaegar was the greatest warrior ever?

When one of your greatest supporter argue with people calling you great at something, maybe you're not the bestest.

I'll take Selmy's word (one of the ACTUAL greatest warriors of all time) over Dany's lickspittle.

what is /got/'s opinion on the most beautiful woman in the seven kingdoms ?

Connington was in love, can't take this for granted
No character is objective anyway

Bobby B was in his prime comparable to Jamie, likely better, and perhaps just a bit worse than Barristan or Dayne, though certainly stronger. This is the elite tier. He was an okay jouster, but thats kinda faggy anyway.

I didn't say he was THE best, just ONE of them.

>he didn't win any ring because after winning them he didn't rule wisely

I guess Muhammad Ali never won any fight, given that he's now dead?

What makes you say that?

>>left behind no legitamate heir
Cersei took good care of it, couldn't predict her deliberataly repeating the mistake of only bearing inbred bastards and always moontea'ing after he fucked her

Except he wasnt, even Jaime has a chapter where he reflects on the people he might be afraid of in battle and could possibly beat him (Hound,Mountain,Prime Bobby B and Barristan) . No one other Jon Cocksuckerton ever talks about Rhaegar as a great warrior. Barristan cuts off Jorah and implies Rhaegar wasnt that great a fighter and even Ned has a chapter where he thinks that Rhaegar was good at jousts but that Bobby B beat him when it mattered

Jerked off to the walk of shame about 50 times now

Modern day Isaac Hempstead Wright

>he wins one ring by getting lucky and does nothing of note for his entire career
>WOAH SO BASED BOBBY B!! TEEHEE CHECK OUT MY DEVIANTART OF HIS EBIN WARHAMMER!

JAIME and TYRION are the best characters. Jon is also very interesting to read about.

Jaime vs Khal Drogo boys? Who would win?

>No one other Jon Cocksuckerton ever talks about Rhaegar as a great warrior
But that's not explicitly true. Whatever, it's a minor thing. The point was that Rhaegar was popular and loved by nearly everyone and was hardly a beta.

This is the only acceptable answer

>inb4 she got fat!

That just means theres more of her to lvoe you oiteral faggots. Emilia is a once in a lifetime beauty

Fucking forgot the pic ive been studying for like 12 hours . Im literally drunk-tier exhausted at this point

Jaime would wreck him. Dothraki cant into knights

OLD

How the fuck did you get that he won by luck?
Get your shit together Rhaegartard. He lost fair&square.

you have to admit it would be fucking hilarious if the picture happened though.
>zombie bobby fucks cersei one last time before jamie sets them both on wildfire

What? Like in armor vs half naked? Jamie. The dothraki are savages. any decent skilled knight in armor could kill most of them, as Jorah's fight attests. They fight like idiots. Khan Drogo was the best because he was just the biggest, strongest naked idiot slashing at other smaller, weaker naked idiots.

>random autistic spindles coming off the dragons that look like Baratheon horns

what did the costume department mean by this

Cocky arrogant Jaime from Seasons 1-3 was best Jaime desu. The dirty hair + beard look he had really resembled a lion which I always thought was nice.

>teasing catelyn asking if she was lonely and wanted company in her bed while prisoner
>asking robb why he had never seen him with girls
>strangling the guard to escape
>teasing Brienne on the way to King's Landing
>pretending to be a poor thief when those 3 stark soldiers confronted Brienne and him
>laughing with the traveler who spots them and telling Brienne to kill him the second he turns his head
>sitting down on the bridge to rest and then escaping by stealing Brienne's sword

Saving Brienne from rapists and then trying to bribe that Bolton cunt into releasing him was the peak of his character, the perfect amount of virtue and arrogance. He became a boring character the moment he got a haircut imo.

GRRM has said Jaime pre-amputation is the greatest swordsman to ever live. for the life of me I cant find the sourcd

Depends a bit on the setting, but in 99% of the settings, Jaime wins easily.

Both in their regular gear, Jaime wins (on horse or on foot)
Both in armor, jaime wins. ("")
Both without armor, Jaime wins. ("")

The only reasonable way that Drogo can win is if they're on horse and Drogo can use his bow. But that's kind of a stupid fight.

Anything else, Jaime destroy him.

Cast them in GoT.

He was lucky to be at the right spot during the battle, at the right time, to 1v1 the home team captain. There was luck involved in the Battle of the Bells. There was luck involved with all the rebel houses organizing. There was luck with Walder Frey.
>inb4 muh destiny

>Khal Drogo was the best because he was just the biggest, strongest naked idiot slashing at other smaller, weaker naked idiots.

kek'ed.

Ser Shadrich and Hyle Hunt.

Shouldve been Cersei

didn't say that. but it is the kind of thing that would anger the negro

Was replacing his actor a mistake?

Long silver haired beautiful men are like the prototypical anime.

jaime would just plunge his sword in drogo as drogo makes some 'look at me' speech to his savages.

yes

Personally I think so, this actor perfectly captured the flamboyant fucboi that the Dany wanted to be ravaged by. The new guy looked too regular.

agreed. they should've kept the lion look.

depends if you're talking faithful adaptation or quality entertainment.

The first one was more book accurate. But he was more accurate because he looks like an annoying douchebag.

The second Daario is a bit less like that, which makes him more tolerable, but less book-accurate.

yes

I kinda wish they kept more colors from the books, show looks too muddy sometimes

why would anyone side with tardgaryens over him?

feminism because "lyanna was going to be forced to marry the cheating Robert" and so she fell in love with her precious married father of two Princess Gaygar. also, see , only a roastie or a literal cocksucking faggot would side with the Tarcucks and not the rebels. Every masculine, strong male character was on the rebellions side, thats why GRRM and HBO like to shit on it, Its just general cuckery desu

this. GRRM wrote the story of the rebellion like 29 years ago, before all this SJW feminism crap was being jammed down everyones throats. So now, D&D just cant resist being revisionist and changing the story to fit in with the ridiculous narrative.

I just want to see more Dothraki impaling white bitches

Did Meera Reed ever breed with a lizard lion?

no

Reminder that "magic jewels" are a ruse.

your face is a ruse

are you suuuuuuuuure?

Why would you say that?

Old ugly angry nigger

Damn what a fucking waste not to introduce the (white) kindly man.

model dario was best dario
jew dario is worst dario
this is known.

i lost all respect for and attraction to her after her nude leaks. I cant explain it, she looked so gross and patnetic and desperate in them

>Every year I'm like, 'I've forgotten how to be Daenerys, I never knew how to anyway. That last season was terrible; I was awful! I've got to be better!' So that never goes away."

- Emilia Clarke