What film has the best special effects?

what film has the best special effects?

would you?

The one where your mom doesn't look like a fat pig

idk, but all of the Nightmare on Elm Street movies are underrated in that regard.

>shot in the 70's
>""""special"""" effects

is this an explanation for wormholes

>not using wide-rule for the backdrop and college-rule for the hole to improve the illusion

Original star wars trilogy

this right here my familia

upvote plz

reddit

>elm street was shot in the 80s
>special effects =\= cgi

dumb frogposter

The guinea pig series (at least the first two) had some pretty great special effects. So did cannibal holocaust. The special effects were so good that people thought they were real. Pic related.

Bone Tomahawk

didn't they killed bunch of animals though?

Cannibal holocaust? Yes. Guinea pig? No. There was more to CH's special effects than just the animals though, like pic related. It's not hard to guess the trick but it's still effective imo.

Does posting frogs make you into a fucking retard, or do you post frogs because you are a fucking retard

I'm too big

5u

You're talking about practical effects specifically, I take it?

Special effects would include CGI.

Special effects I would say Jurassic park. They combined physical models and cgi in a way no one really does today.

Practical is harder to say, so many films have great practical effects. Even Hellboy 2 was largely practical (like everything in the troll market). The evil dead remake is practical (and the behind the scenes about it is really interesting). Then you have films like The Thing. Cannibal Holocaust made people think they'd actually killed for it (though this was probably encouraged by producers as a way to generate free publicity).

One of the few musicals I actually like

She was a top qt when she was young

I like ones that are in "Death Becomes Her", "The Thing", "Jurassic Park", "Jaws", "Star Wars: New Hope", "Brain Dead", & "Aliens".

but it has the worst songs

>I mean, I'm no doctor, but it was like one clean chunk

But it's funny, great special effects, and even though the songs aren't always the best they can be fun (song about how dentists are all sadists always gets me), though it's possible my standards for comedy have been lowered by the constant stream of seth "macbeth" rogen tier comedy films as of recent.