Can British people handle banter?

Can British people handle banter?

youtube.com/watch?v=0UsGEyz_2rE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j9p0LEmFvuw
youtu.be/PrpUSKE9p_M
youtube.com/watch?v=RhdEbOzcN1U
theguardian.com/society/2017/nov/10/uk-most-obese-country-in-western-europe-oecd-report-finds
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>americans and brits

It's like the biggest cunts in the world slapping their dad (also a massive cunt). Literally everybody hates both of you.

>Britain, 4%

Same could be said of you

Now go on a video about America or Britain being friends/allies and you'll see both sides fawning over each other. Negative attracts negative and positive attracts positive.

that's not how you banter England
youtube.com/watch?v=j9p0LEmFvuw

Germany is the unmarried cat lady neighbour

disliked your shitty video and saging your shitty thread

why the fuck are you defending britain you cuck

people don't truly hate us, it's just meme tier history larping. There's no real reason to dislike us in this day and age

DELEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETE THIS

I don't think North Americans even understand what banter is. I've seen you go at it and it feels like watching someone who was raised by wolves argue with a wall mirror.

Not sure. I prefer Canadians and Australians anyway.

youtu.be/PrpUSKE9p_M
How's this?

you didn't invent banter lmao

You've done it now, Brits

youtube.com/watch?v=RhdEbOzcN1U

Yuppie teenagers online don't
Go to any breakroom that doesn't have an autistic "No cursing" rule and you'll be pissing yourself

(Take me, Germany, please)

Brits banter like drunk high school theater kids.

>Britain, 4%
theguardian.com/society/2017/nov/10/uk-most-obese-country-in-western-europe-oecd-report-finds

bongs are subhuman, what's new

>this shit again
>implying either can handle propah bantz

American bantz are bumptiously nationalistic to the point of absurdity, and Canadian banter reveals a simultaneously held superiority and inferiority complex.

The British however, are spectacularly insecure and immediately defensive around North Americans because something in the past 70 years of cross-Atlantic relations left them with quite the chip on their shoulder, and their ""banter"" make clear just how bad a napoleon complex they have.

TL:DR; leave humor to Sudacas and Eastern Euros.