TFW still living with my parents and working a fulltime job

>TFW still living with my parents and working a fulltime job
>Saving $2k+ per month because I have no expenses

Meanwhile wh-Teoids think they're "mature" for paying Schlomo Landlordberg $1000/month to live with a bunch of strangers who will steal their shit and not let them sleep.

Hahahaha feels good to know I'm building wealth because my parents love me while the huwhite cavebeasts think tradition is for "manchildren" and investing your money is "pathetic" (like wasting it all on living expenses). I will move out likely around 27-28 with more money than these wagecuck wh&tes will ever seen in their entire lives.
I literally invest my entire paychecks into ethereum and ETFs, after buying things I enjoy of course.

>inb4 "Manchild!", "Virgin!", "Loser!, "A-at least I live on my own!"
Heh.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DOTK23QmWkQ
uboachan.net/n/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>ethereum
>not putting everything into shitcoins for quick 10x

Same here. But I'm also scared my parents'll get scammed if I weren't around. They nearly got tricked into buying a $3000 vacuum cleaner/air purifier, some $2000 water alkalizer, and an amsoil subscription.

More like to quickly lose everything. I'm not a third worlder trying to break out of poverty by scamming normies lol.

Damn. You in Ontario? They just banned door to door scams.

Have the whites killed themselves upon reading my post?

You will never be jorge

Why would I want to be a loser?

El chino mandarin.jajajajaj

>he has a job

lmao

>he's a NEET that can only afford to spend all day on Sup Forums and has no future besides a noose

t. wageslave

t. Slave to his parents/government bux

Get a room, you two.

>t. Slave to his parents
LOL you're the cuck living with his parents not me.

>Slave to his government bux
Receiving free money each month isn't exactly slavery, but maybe you're just retarded.

Living with patents is comfy as fuck until you start solving questions like
>how do i have a sex with my gf without my parents knowing?

How much money do you get per month? In Canada it's literally barely enough to survive, definitely not enough to ever own a car or go on a vacation or really do anything at all.

>I don't have my own room

>only 2k
kek
I save 5-6k a month, literally no idea what to do with it.

>I literally invest my entire paychecks into ethereum and ETFs,
So you are still a retard

€416 + money for heating and rent, totaling about €820.

>definitely not enough to ever own a car
What would I need a car for? Commuting to my job? Kek.

>go on a vacation or really do anything at all.
I go on vacation for about four weeks each year, and that does not include visits to my family which is another 4-6 weeks each year. Been to 26 countries so far, can't complain.

You have to be modest and good with money though. The lifestyle certainly is not for everyone.

Fuck you bourgeois normie your head will roll

I'm far from normie

HOW DO YOU DO THIS?

What is your job

also my family growing up was low income

I wanna pay the full rent for my parents but they won't let me, telling me I should save my own money. I paid off all my uni debt which wasn't much and now I just have stacks of 10ks sitting in the bank, with no idea what to do

in a few months my work will let me buy some stocks/shares so I might do that

>has a job
>i'm totally not a normie guys!!

software developer, won't name the company but it's a pretty good one

Do what exactly?

GET SO MUCH FREE CASH

Do they really give you money for no reason?

It's called a welfare state.

Yeah but doesn't it have any stipulations like duration or anything or is it indefinite

Nope. I intend to live off unemployment benefits until I die.

There are so-called jobcenters though, government-owend employment agencies, which are officially encouraged to make leeching off the state as unpleasant as possible, forcing you to apply for trash-tier jobs or send you to educational courses where you make origami with other unemployed people etc. There are a lot of legal loopholes to avoid all this trouble though. And in my case, well I've been unemployed for 7 years and my only credentials is a high school diploma with a horrible GPA. I'm a lost cause. They've given up on me.

What's wrong with living with your parents if you help pay the bills?
I don't understand the urgency people have to leave home and rent some shitty apartment you can barely afford.
I just live with my mom and sister and I agree to pay some bills with my money, and I'll inherit the house anyway.

I unironically think you're doing a great thing. How many classes have you had to take and what loopholes are you talking about?

amen

nice blog bro

The culture here with white people is they want to move out as soon as possible. This is so that their parents can have alone time (translation: invite tyrone over for swinger parties) and for the kids who are now adults to be able to have parties/sex/do drugs without parents weighing on them.

>How many classes have you had to take
One. The origami class. It was intented to be a class about motivation and self-improvement and other b urslef memes (write your name vertically and associate each letter of your name with a positive trait that describes you!). Eventually the "teacher" ran out of things to do besides discussing life and politics and handing out personality tests, so he introduced us unemployed to origami one, a hobby of his. Most of these educational courses are similarly retarded. It's a huge state-financed industry that only exists to keep pretending that the government

>what loopholes are you talking about?
You can either do the medical route (get diagnosed with autism/depression/anxiety disorders etc:) or the "legal route". The former is painfully easy; if you keep maintaining your diagnosis they will leave you alone since somebody who is depressed obviously is unfit for work.
The legal route requires you to go to court against decisions your local employment agency might take to annoy you - like forcing you to take a meme course. The vast majority of these decision can be legally contested because the jobcenter employees have no idea what they are doing. Most decisions aren't legally sound due to formal errors or other reasons. I've won a couple of trials myself. It's a huge bureaucratic hassle for the jobcenters so if they see that you won't let them cuck you they will usually stop bothering you.

* It's a huge state-financed industry that only exists to keep pretending that the government has an idea how to tackle long-term unemployment.

>Literally a loser who barely graduated highschool and lives off of welfare
totally envious of your life lmao real winner

What if the government changes and your benefits get reduced or cut entirely? Will you kill yourself?

>Saving $2k+ per month
My wife and I save way more than that, and we don't live with our parents.

wh*Tes hate only one thing more than themselves, their "children"

don't think that anyone's arguing that a bachelor working from his parents' home to save up isn't recommended, many cultures still consider this the norm

How can you sue the job agency for making you take an origami course?

I'd travel the world on my bicycle until I run out of money. I manage to save about €150-€200 each month. Got enough savings to last me one or two years.

Honestly I think I'd rather beg and steal than get a wageslave job. I just hope the welfare system doesn't collapse though.

Say, you've got an allergy to origami paper which totally prevents you from taking that course. Retarded in this particular example I know but the jobcenters can also assign you to "work experiences" where you have to sweep leaves in the woods for 6 hours a day, where allergies may come into play. Health reasons are good to avoid stuff like that.

However I eventually avoided the origami course (only stayed for a week) because the agency providing the courses needed me to sign a contract in order to participate. However there's freedom of contract in Germany, a basic right, so I insisted that I would gladly participate, but not with that contract. They obviously did not agree to this (can't get any money from the state without my signature) so I was let off the hook without repercussions.

Another example: the details of such a course must be specified in the official letter assigning you to that course. Say, if your daily participation hours including breaks are vague or not specified, the assignment is formally flawed and therefore void, so you can object it.

This sounds so absurd. I thought the agency would ask you about things like allergies, illnesses, etc. before assigning you.

You guys are lucky. Here there is absolutely no way to live off the state with welfare unless you get disability. For those that can get a diagnosis and get approved it's a pretty comfy life except you have to get checked again every 7 years.

They do not give a single fuck lmao. If you don't stand up for yourself and demand an appointment with the jobcenter doc and don't have actual diagnoses for your health issues, they assume you're fit to work any kind of job.

I was once assiged by my former jobcenter to apply for a job at a moving company, a weak after suffering a fracture of my left clavicle in an accident. And the jobcenter guy in charge of me knew about it.

If your parents really loved you, they would buy you your own place, and they wouldn't take it out of your trust fund.

t. suicide by 30

holy shit what a poorly managed system. They could do the same thing for so much cheaper, but they don't care. Our system is much more strict, at least from the outside.

youtube.com/watch?v=DOTK23QmWkQ

>The uploader has not made this video available in your country.

What did they mean by this.

wtf why, it's literally a video produced by our national broadcasting company (CBC) on their channel
German online censoring is nazi tier

Replace 'tube' with 'pak' in the URL

wtf I wanna live in germany
>tfw your government provides you with no welfare other than healthcare

Get a job worthless bum then you'll have money

I'm a uni student
just surprised how eurofags can have welfare like that
how would people be encouraged to work in a country like that tho

>$1000/month for rent
hahahahahahahaha I WISH

Because it's not all it's cracked up to be. Stay in school, get a job.

of course I will, I don't wanna be a NEET :)

Good boy. All neets literally kill themselves or get a job eventually.

Lurk this board for neets uboachan.net/n/
And see how "awesome" their lives are.

>reddithereum
>not EOS
stay poor tertiary

Sounds like a nice life. Jelous desu.

You'll be lucky to be left with two cents after your inevitable divorce.