How did david create an alien egg without the queen alien?

>how did david create an alien egg without the queen alien?
>why didnt the crew of the covanent wear helmets?
>how come they didnt notice the giant alien city with dead bodies with their scanners?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MXs8aAyoh_4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because the film was written poorly.

nothing after avp is cannon

Everything from the ending of Predator 2 onwards is not canon.

Oh wow you watch red letter media?

Oh wow you didn't address any of his points?

>6 posts
>5 IPs
>""""his"""" points

>still didn't address any of the points
ebin evasion, dumbo

Yes the film needed a scene where they scanned the planet very thoroughly. We also needed to see them run through safety protocol and quarantine procedure. This would have made the film better.

That the second half of the film was a tired Alien 'greatest hits' with a boring, unlikable crew doesn't factor in to it. No, they important thing is that they didn't wear helmets.

They could have taken a second to say "Let's keep our helmets on just in case" then proceeded to do it, boom no 7 hour scene you're suggesting required

>>how did david create an alien egg without the queen alien?

Shaw's ovaries. Shaw was the first alien queen.

Also, who are you quoting?

wasn't shaw infertile or something in prometheus?

>Shaw's ovaries. Shaw was the first alien queen.
Stop pulling shit out of your ass. Nowhere was that shown in the movie.

Yes yes the film sucked as a whole and not just because of one or two retarded character decisions, good you noticed we all know how smart you are now.

You literally see her body with the womb and overaries cut out.

>why did they never assume that an alien planet might have lifeforms, bacteria or plants unlike their own planet that could endanger them and therefore not wear a anti contamination suit when walking around

It's "shown" but in the most pathetic way possible

But then this is Ridley Scott after all

Non Ridley Alien movies are ignored.
They are retards.
>how come they didnt notice the giant alien city with dead bodies with their scanners?
See above.

Alien infected sperm made her pregnant though.

Just admit, the movie was too smart for you. We understand.

so alien prometheus and this are the only canon films?

i suppose eggs don't necessarily have to be oviposited, if we were going to make human-growing-sacks our first inclination would be to make them oval, if the "we" is zoologist robots in this case

Ridley will NOT touch any of the sequels lore. He made the prequels because he hated the direction the sequels went.

i mean i imagine he made them because they threw a bucket of money at him, but seeing whedon's clownfiesta had to be a bit of a downer

>>how did david create an alien egg without the queen alien?
The alien isn't canon.
>>why didnt the crew of the covanent wear helmets?
It is stated that the planet has human life sustaining conditions.
>>how come they didnt notice the giant alien city with dead bodies with their scanners?
Apparently they didn't scan the entire planet or the city is just a small lifeless dot in an huge planet.

The alien queen isn't canon*

astronauts from the moon spent a while in quarantine. the moon is a dead rock.

>Apparently they didn't scan the entire planet or the city is just a small lifeless dot in an huge planet.

Yeah, but they landed literally in walking distance to it. Utterly impossible for them to not spot that way in advance.

There was meant to be a scene where Walter goes out and scans the atmosphere down the molecular level and comes back in and says it's safe. It was cut from the film for time reasons.

I get why they dont wear helmets AT THE SURFACE, but they do enter a FUCKING alien ship with no precautions and helmets. Maybe you know use remote cameras or drones? Also why didnt david just go with them and then just kill walter, take control of the ship and go back to his creepy lair to continue experiments? Why did no one activate mother right after all ended? How fast is david? It took him a minute or two to cut off his arm and completely change his clothes. Why did they bring two gay men with them? Why do they use european guns, wtf happened to the american gun industry? Using guns inside a ship can cause a rupture no? All guns in the movie are bullpup but the captain of the ship uses a classic pump action shotgun. So captains can use any gun they want? Why didnt he bring a machine gun? Engineer city is HUUUGE and its very close to the LZ, it took them an hour or two at most to arrive. So their scanners are close ranged? Why did only walter discover Shawn? No one saw creepy shit david made? I would shoot the guy just for the creepy drawings. Its all because of drumpf isnt it?

i downloaded this but dont even want to watch it. fuck this movie.

>There was meant to be a scene where Walter goes out and scans the atmosphere down the molecular level and comes back in and says it's safe.

A scene like that would not make sense, given that the atmosphere is full of deadly pathogenic spores.

they enter an alien ship with no helmets tho.

it wasnt tho, the spores were in the mushrooms.

youtube.com/watch?v=MXs8aAyoh_4

OST was GOAT
I also liked the horror elements and of course my husbando David
other than that it was a total shit show

MUH lightning storm!!!

I really loved this film, its the opposite of fan service and 100% pure KINO.

the queen is pleb as fuck google egg morphing