youtube.com/watch?v=Py_1aCt2c0s
youtube.com/watch?v=NWwezKSdjZg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuuuuck no.

You already know the answer

If it was good.

It probably wouldn't be good though.

Yes
But to be fair I also watched Pixels. I think I have a high tolerance for bad movies.

I already have.

I would slime Kristen Wiig a bit similar to that but I would not want anything to do with the Ghostbusters franchise as it stands.

>the real sequel to the original Ghostbusters movie was the video game that came out in 2009

Sure why not. I don't see how it could be any worse than what's currently on CN these days.

Also because I feel bad for Leslie

No, i would.

And judging by their box office take opening weekend not very many other people would, either.

I'd watch it for the waifus

Probably? It wouldn't be helmed by Paul Feig, so it wouldn't be a straight chick flick. They couldn't afford the movie actors, so we wouldn't have them shoving in their tired shtick.

The worst they could do is make nuPPG2, and we already have that.

I want to Ghostbust inside Holtzmann

Get completely different writers then maybe

Why did Leslie chimpout?

I would not.

Sure, we could always use another laughing stock.

>tumblr style
Nope.

Imagine if they got the people behind shit like Frisky Dingo/Archer or The Venture Bros to write it. I'd watch the fuck out of it.

Yeah, it was really tough for her since her father died during filming.
They even caught it on video: youtube.com/watch?v=Py_1aCt2c0s

I don't follow e-celeb drama, but every time someone famous unknowingly reposts a shitpost it warms my heart.

But seriously user stop following e-celeb bullshit.

Kinda funny that they only went after her and not any of the White ones, isn't it...

She didn't even do anything wrong. All she did was star in a bad movie. She was just made an easy target because she's black.

>getting triggered over fucking Donkey Kong

I heard this movie was bad

>she was just an easy target because she's black

And she had no idea how to respond to internet criticism and trolling, that's what made her an easy target.

John Boyega is black and he handled a few trolls and critics like a champ. Bet you didn't even hear about it.

>that episode where Harambe gets trolled on Twitter

what is "tumblr style"?

1. She's too stupid to know that you're not supposed to feed the trolls
or
2. She's smart enough to know that the best thing she can do for her career(due to her lack of talent) is get publicity for being "harassed" on the internet.

No, Kristen Wig is the only one that is funny.
Has anyone listened to the Ghostbusters Resurrection tabletop game podcast? It's fun.

Not everyone knows about our fucking memes, man, all she's seeing is someone calling her an ugly monkey. When you do that to a black woman their first thought isn't typically, "Huh, I bet they're reciting the lyrics of a Nintendo 64 game!"

>its a Sup Forums being racist episode

surprising Sup Forums is one of the cooler boards, im actually surprised for once.

So did she give him an erection or what?

I thought that was because he was popularly liked after the "we was Stormtroopers and shit" wore off.

Not true. She chimped out over legit criticism that her character was a transit worker alongside the three white scientists, perpetuating the magical negro stereotype in which a (street)wise African-American coons it up on screen so that the white folk can learn from her example.

That doesn't mean she did anything at all to deserve it.
It's not like she wrote her character.

Would rather watch this one.

>"harassed" on the internet.

isn't that exactly what happened tho

What rock have you been under? Sup Forums has been Sup Forumslite ( HA!) for a while now.

youtube.com/watch?v=NWwezKSdjZg

>implying we believe all black people look like fucking Leslie Jones

That's disingenuous.

This reminds me of some asians that get offended at the wise old asian trope in films. Out all the stereotypes all races are sacked with, that seems to be least "offensive". Maybe this place desensitized me idk.

I saw the movie and thought it was pretty okay. Not great, but neither was the original

surprised to find out people want it to fail so badly because there are women in it. I actually didn't believe in misogyny til I saw the reaction to this movie.

To be fair, she's basically a walking talking racial stereotype, so it's fitting for criticism of her to be racially focused.

...and she genuinely looks like a gorilla

>it's not like she wrote her character

No, but she chose to play it. She was paid to play it.

And if you watch any of her other stuff (SNL, for example), being a racial stereotype is all she does.

Yeah, thing is these people were legit racists and couldn't give a flying fuck about her "perpetuating stereotypes". What actually happened is the opening weekend wasn't as bad as they were hoping and they needed to vent about it and they went for an easy target.

These millenial kids are funny to me though. They grow up in an age of so called "cyber bullying" where people talk shit from the safty of their PC. How many would have the balls to approach her and talk shit, gee i wonder. I will say not a damn single one of them.

literally the worst movie i have ever seen. Atrocious over-acting, trying to be funny. The jokes are stupid, cringe-worthy. Its like watching a 2 hour episode of Scooby-Doo. such a pity, they ruined this great brand.

Son, im afraid your retarded

racial humor is a crutch for black and other non-white comedians. I don't blame it

If they hired an actual pretty black woman no one would mind. No one finds Jones attractive, not even her defenders.

>Gee leslie why are you being rude to the people calling you a monkey

I want to believe she is trolling but i think she might be a legit retard.

>being this new

It's because it's a ghostbusters thread user.

It brings out the Sup Forums and Sup Forums crossboarders.

>pretty black woman
Oxymoron.

user, just becasue Sup Forums likes to storytime and spoonfeed doesn't make it a nice place. There's something about this board that attracts shitposters and crossboarders from the shittiest boards of this place.

>he thinks that Sup Forums is love isn't a meme

Oh so that's how you people justify it these days.

.>your retarded

I dunno, man, I've fapped to Zoe Saldana a couple of times.

>crossboarders
>crossborders
>crossing boarders

I have an idea.. We should build a wall.

Not enough diversity and by diversity I mean a bunch of white women a a token black one so internet feminists can act like smug asshats on twitter.

wtf i hate men now

Halle Berry, Gabrielle Union, Zoe Saldana...

Who's gonna pay fort the wall?

It didn't use to be a meme. It didn't use to be.

I was thinking of seeing it until I heard there's a dance number to the Bee Gees. Is this a fucking Shrek movie?

>literally the worst movie i have ever seen
jesus christ, did you see BvS?
>ruined a great brand
yeah, ghostbusters has never been a great brand.

How difficult is it to turn off the computer and walk away?

Only if it was a sequel like the movie should have been

Don't give a fuck about feminism or men's rights or whatever, it's just a waste of the previous universe.

>I actually didn't believe in misogyny til I saw the reaction to this movie.
>I didn't believe in misogyny
Well at least we know racism is fake.

Maybe?
From everything I've heard, the Ghostbusters themselves were the best part of the movie, with the story seriously lacking. So if they got good writers, I guess I would.

way to out the fact you're a newfag

Sup Forums as a whole is racist

Sup Forums is like that "liberal" member of the KKK, the "i don't have nothing against these damn niggers ,but i'd much rather not see them" type

Your single black friend is disappointed in you user

awww sickkkk........

>mfw the Sup Forumsmblr meme is real

Sup Forums!

Harold Ramis must be spinning in his grave.

But what if I don't have black friends?

>she's black.
Don't overlook the fact that she is large, ugly and frankly looks like a gorilla, if she was attractive and petite I'm pretty sure these comparisons wouldn't be used.

You're speaking for yourself. Don't a bunch of girls come to this board? Apparently next to /cgl/ this board has a bunch of girls, but I think it all concentrates in /sug/..

honest and unbiased review:

It wasn't great, but I thought some of it was really funny, like Chris Hemsworth's graphic design and not wearing lenses in his glasses.
Kate McKinnon's character was the best, because she was actually playing a character as opposed to Melissa McCarthy just being Melissa McCarthy again. Also Kate was really cute. I'd bust her ghost.

I think a cartoon could be good, so long as it doesn't end up as Steven Universe level pandering.

I also wish basement autists would let this die

no need to try and sugarcoat your racism user
go to your local anime club and find the one nerdy black guy

They got his soul first.

I remember back in the early days the board that had the most girls was /x/. Those were the days.

Yeah, fuck Aykroyd. I bet that crazy fuck was on the phone with Sony the second he heard Ramis died.

This one girl from the Fader video with Lil Yachty is really fucking cute.

Maybe they should have gotten her to be a Ghostbuster..

Is it true that Bill Murray had a cameo in the movie and he died?

>It's okay to call names if they're ugly!
We learned very different lessons in KG2.

blonde looks qt here. didn't like any of them in movie.

The irony being that goes both ways. I bet 90% of these people weren't even alive when the original was in the movies.

We can't even see which tweet she is responding to, you are only assuming it's one of the gorilla ones.
Given the context of her response to a woman, I doubt it was one of the racist ones but one based on feminism.

Is it wrong that I want to fuck the brunette in the ponytail? She is the only decent looking one imo.

>Don't a bunch of girls come to this board?

SO PROGRESSIVE

also, i was talking about racism fag

The artist was way too generous in drawing the black chick.

>Apparently next to /cgl/ this board has a bunch of girls
I guess that would explain why people on Sup Forums get butthurt so easily.

Magic mirror on the wall, send me a prince about six feet tall.