Have you ever met a Black American tourist?

Have you ever met a Black American tourist?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dMi2nyxlW_s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yes

yes plenty

never, the american tourists i saw were all white

Never seen a black man in my life

nah but I'm friends with a couple

I find it hard to believe that you've never looked in a mirror

The dark prince has arrived

no need to spread lies

Yeah. Being in Egypt I meet a lot of tourists from different places. Black Americans tourists are usually really respectful, most of them are old people who love to spend time in museums. They’re okay but kinda boring.

I traveled to a few cities in Europe for the first time last summer. A lot of people in Prague seemed amazed at seeing a black guy.

they're just there to see the things their ancestors built and ruled over

Wanna meet one?

The REAL Egyptians were Chinese.

Not counting a trip to Moscow I've seen maybe 5 black people. Can't imagine they were anything but random tourists.

Las abominaciones del infierno

once

Sure.

>Be black
>Have fun overseas
>Made friends I’m still in contact with
>Part of me ponders if everyone was really being nice or secretly hated me

Glad I’m an optimist

I personally like you guys and want more of you in my country. Just please stop spending time in museums, it’s all you guys seem to be interested in when you come here.

Kek. My great grandpa fought in WWII. He said the european kids in a lot of places would look at his ass to see if he had a tail. Shared his chocolate (get your mind out of the gutter) anyway.

Can’t say I have ever been offended by curiosity. It’s just natural. When I was in Africa the rural kids would sometimes try to rub the “paint” off the white tourists.

yes please

Lmaooo nice one

I ran into a black American kid in Armenia last year. Definitely not expected.

My ex smart english teacher was. I've never seen any black people in my life ever since

I’ve seen Black American soilder tho

I hate to be this guy, but isn't that the point of your country?

youtu.be/dMi2nyxlW_s
explain

The REAL Chinese were Black.

>My ex smart english teacher was
?

Overseas?
I guess not.
Met a kid from detroit who was traveling the country via amtrak in california once.

Can you really not understand this?

Nah our country has so much more to offer than just our ancient history. I mean, if you want to learn about our ancient history and go to museums then fine it’s your enjoyment after all, but it’s such a waste when you spend your whole vacation in Egypt on museums. We have great nightclubs, great beach in sharm al shaik, we have the royal library of Alexandria etc. there’s so much to see in this country apart from pharaohs.

I've seen a black brittish tourist

Never seen a black person in my life
Not up close definitely, and never spoke to any in person

Tourism Board pls go

I saw an African at a bar in Krakow. He seemed to be getting along with people

>museums aren't the best part
>Eqyptian nightclubs
No.
>beach
Have that.
>library of alexandria
Burnt to the ground ages ago

I'd like to visit Egypt at some point but I don't know any Arabic besides Allahu snackbar, I don't wanna be a meme and assume everyone will know English desu

Egyptian nightclubs are unironically good. I don’t go there but it’s great for you western people because they have belly dancers there and alcohol. Gulf Arabs, Russian and Italian tourists go wild in there.

We also have a lovely countryside. Also I’m not talking about the historical library, though I should’ve clarified sorry. There is a modern library in Alexandria and its a huge building with books and comics from all over the world, ancient machines from old times and a panoramic theatre.

Yes I’m shilling the fuck out of Egypt on purpose

>am*Ricans
>BLACK

Isn't Sharm pretty much dead since the bombings?

Take YouTube courses. Egyptians will scam the FUCK out of you if they realize you’re an American who doesnt speak Arabic. If you want to go the easy route then hire a tourist guide who will help you in Egypt. Or make friends with Egyptians and they’ll help you around the place :3

Inshallah Wiliyat Sinai will rise

Muslim brotherhood and ISIS is trying to kill off our tourism and agriculture industry so we need to depend on them for our economy. Our border security has tightened a lot, and security in the country is much more strict. We are trying to keep egypt peaceful and keep our tourism industry running but it’s hard to do that when you have violent islamists shitting up the place.

can i visit morsi

The real blacks were white.

Nah.

it would be nice to see a real president

>Muslim brotherhood and ISIS is trying to kill off our tourism
why?

>niggers
fuck you nigger

It’s our main source of income. Saudi Arabia, Israel and USA hate it when Arab countries can be independent and don’t need to depend on aid from them.

Can't have those western, Christian, infidel devils running about enjoying the place!

>It’s our main source of income
What a shitty main source of income. still dont understand why isis and the rest of the durkas want to ruin it if it is so essential for the majority of the population.

No, I don't' think I have
Only white people and Asians can afford to come to Iceland

Because they want us to depend on them and help them in their politics with the Palestine Israel conflict. Morsi leaked government secrets to Qatar, the Muslim brotherhood is a terrorist organization financed by these people.

The less islamists we have in Egypt, the better

It's essential to the dictatorship because Egypt is a failed state, if it wasn't for the americans and the saudis pumping money in (literally our tax money) it would be syria. Worse than syria. Like tourism's down a lot here under trump but no one notices because America is a normal country with a lot of different streams of income.

Barack Obama did not stand up for a flawed democratic government, he let a huge country get taken over by monsters, and here we are

He’s a traitor to our country, made us into a national embarrassment and tried to put a terrorist organization in charge of our country.

no
I haven't see yet.
pls show me.

this, they are too rare

yes

No, only immigrants married to Finns

How do you tell the difference between a Black American and a e.g. Fijian?

I met a black woman who moved here from Florida who lives in a commie block full of gypsies.

Are you being robbed? There is your answer.