ITT: cast Mary Jane

Other urls found in this thread:

comicbookmovie.com/spider-man/homecoming/spoilers-kevin-feige-and-jon-watts-discuss-surprises-in-spider-man-homecoming-a152298
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

template

I can't do any better desu

>sees guy for the first time
>"face it tiger, you just hit the jackpot"

What a fucking slut.

t. achmed

Fuck that. Tell me more about this rhino rampage.

it would work too

I would have sex with Katherine McNamara.

This is the only correct answer

Spider-White boi is a pathetic power fantasy for nerds. Dweeby high school kid who gets bullied randomly gets superpowers and a hot redheaded model girlfriend. A twinky little faggot bullied by disheveled tomboy mulattos is far more realistic.

Didn't you get the memo

fucking lol

It's a really arrogant thing to say, for sure.
>meet someone for the first time
>arbitrarily assume they've fallen head over heals in love with you at first site
>proceed to have no tact and just loudly exclaim. 'yeah, I know I'm the shit! You want this don't you! You blessed to have met me.'
Was MJ retarded?

sight* fuck

you sound autistic

>Damn, Mary Jane looks like THAT?!

She was wish fulfillment for nerdy virgins.

Didn't you?

comicbookmovie.com/spider-man/homecoming/spoilers-kevin-feige-and-jon-watts-discuss-surprises-in-spider-man-homecoming-a152298

>the character Zendaya plays was NOT Mary Jane Watson and was indeed a new version of a lesser-known character from the comics named Michelle

>she’s not Mary Jane Watson, that’s not who the character is

He could pull it off.

These

>My friends call me MJ

>BELLA THORNE
i actually laughed

You sound like you never met a forward girl who found you attractive.

Kys CUNT or drop the name theres no need for pseudo trifag anymore

whats funny, mate?

You're wrong. This board is overrun with newfigs, and by creating a continuous identity between my posts I show them how they should be acting. It's instructive.

>Peter involuntarily proceeds to cum in his pants

Wasn't MJ's whole deal that she came from a shitty home and had this fake big forward personality to disguise the fact that she had a shitty home life?

damn, this dude is hot

I was going to suggest Molly, but I'd honestly rather have her as Batgirl

Why does Sup Forums always choose the shitiest actors and actresses in these types of threads? It's even worse than no names, most of these people have starred in legitimately terrible movies.

Katherine McNamara was in Girl vs Monster, a disney channel original movie and the second Maze Runner

What's funny is how she looks like she eats drugs for breakfast now.

>cast a redhead character
>only think of girls with red hair

t. literal homosexual

15 years ago, and I'd agree.

Id like to see her in more movies.

oh wow it's a person on Sup Forums that doesn't care about acting prowess, why am I so surprised?

it's funny because you act like hollywood gives a shit about acting ability when they cast their sluts

>pretending to be black on Sup Forums

Is there some backstory behind this or does she literally just meet him, notice he's drooling, and brag about how hot she is?

It's a bit fourth-wall breaking. IIRC...

Aunt May thinks Peter needs a nice girl in his life and encourages him to stop being a betafaggot and get a gf. For many issues there is a running joke where Aunt May want's to set him up with her friend's daughter, Mary Jane, who he has never met. Peter isn't interested and he assumes she will be some ugly landwhale (plus he is a beta bitch). He keeps trying to avoid it...

Then at the end of one issue he gets home from a hard day webslinging and has no choice. Turns out she's literally a model.

best one yet

LYNCHED

>MJ turns out to be Nebula in disguise

After that, he had a long night of web slinging into the crunchy sock under his bed.

So what we had in homecoming?
Scratch that, Elba is handsomer than Zendaya

>redhead
>brown eyes

Com on son

almost perfect but needs a bane mask on peter

>Brace id tiger you just hit the jackprot!

10/10

She's walking away already?

YEah

100%

She's a natural redhead, she's British for diversity points, she can actually act, and she's cute.

You are a dumb dumb

Diversity means dark.
She ain't gettin no holla fo dat.

this is so fucking stupid. He's wearing a sleeveless shirt in first panel but a jacket in the second one?

She's already a different character in the MCU, and not just some background extra looking for Cap's autograph.

You just hit the jackpot, gaylords. Game over.

dude Idris Elbor xD

literally who

I don't see how that's a jackpot.

>all the ugly bitches ITT

I guess zendaya was the good choice

Is Zendaya confirmed to be MJ? I thought she was a ORIGINAL CONCEPT DO NOT STEAL girl

>all the ugly bitches ITT

See

He actually looks like a classic Spider-Man villain.

gives new meaning to that "swingin surprise"

Image search brings up nothing. Any anons feeling helpful?

Wow, tobey literally nailed the beta nerd Peter Parker

*beats him up*

Oh fuck! Good one.

I want her anus inside out in my mouth since victorious

She's not Mary Jane Watson, but she is a different character whose initials are MJ. Not even just a race swap, her entire personality and background are different. This way all the Sup Forumstards going REEEE MUH WHITE REDHEAD can fuck off and they can still have a black MJ.

Fixed.

Kek

This will happen.