People v OJ Simpson

Thought on this? As a non-american who was a kid in the 90's I was absolutely baffled how much shit happened in this single trial.
John Travolta and Courtney B. Vance were pretty fucking good in it, I wouldn't had minded if the whole show was just about them, but it was still solid 9/10, what really surprised me that then didn't have to "play up the drama" that much, after watching lot of old footage and documentaries the whole trial was unbelievable on its own.

bump

I thought it was brilliant. Hard to believe you can make a show so suspenseful even though most of it takes place inside a drab courtroom.

I watched the real trial with my parents. It was a fucking joke and disgrace.

>oj is up for parole in 2017

This, after episode 3 I looked up everything from the trial, and even then the suspense didn't vanish.

I thought it was great, god-tier cast
Cuba as OJ didn't bother me that much, but I'm not American so that's probably why.

Next season about the murder of Versace (they pushed the hurricane Katrina season to season 3) should be great also.

Reminder that he didn't do it
it was his son

I hope season 2 doesn't suck dick after how good this was.

As a television show it was good. As a depiction of the actual trial it was garbage. Literally everyone in the trial was incompetent irl.

the espn documentary was much better desu senpai

Really good, amazing acting overall, but I think they should have went with a different actor for OJ. Honestly think someone like The Rock would better.

I know it sounds retarded, but The Rock has that kind of charm that would fit better as OJ and it would be interesting to see him directed that way, to be that jolly person who is a murderer.

Cuba was okay, but you are right, OJ was a big buff NFL player with charisma, and Cuba is well... not even close to that.

It was pretty damn good, but the OJ: Made in America was superior but that's only because it's one of the best documentaries ever made.

Its in a few days

It was his high pitched raspy voice that killed it for me. Not even close to OJ's deep baritone voice

it annoyed me that they felt the need to show/mention the Kardashian kids and every possible opportunity

It was like 5 minutes in the 10 hour

In sure that will work out well.

Wouldn't be surprised if he actually kills someone this time. He has CTE

What he did to be in jail right now?