What the fuck is wrong with this board?

what the fuck is wrong with this board?
its going downhill.
id rather have 1000 amerilards using bad jokes than a bunch of yurofags and canadians saying shit like this ffs

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/int/search/country/pa/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Instead you get both!
Happy fucking birthday nigger!

>its going downhill
>going
There's been no mods for years there's literally 15 r9k threads up

Does Trudeau make you feel insecure? Faggot.

Does Trudeau’s beauty makes you feel insecure? Faggot.

>Being so triggered you actually made this thread

Agreed, Europeans really are the worst though

> le trigger
> le insecure
> youre le gay
> im supposed to be inflamed by this plebit tier shit

If you don't suck cock you're just insecure of your sexuality bro

Does Trudeau’s beauty makes you feel insecure? Faggot.

desuarchive.org/int/search/country/pa/
looks like OP is either a newfag or a proxy, he randomly pops into existance posting in this style, according to the archive. pretty funny 2bh.

Then what's your problem?

>he wouldn’t fuck sissy boi Trudeau in the ass

seek help

>Going into archive to spot familiar posters
Literally autism/reddit

That's how I keep track of all my favourite Sup Forums personalities

canadians need to be rangebanned. youre filth.

>commenting about a guy being handsome is not okay
You might be sexually hung up.

Not me I hate fags they should go back to

>He kisses men as a greeting in his country and speaks french
lol homo

I don't like fags either but at least I'm not sexually confused when confronted with them like you are.

:)

Do people really think Trudeau is handsome? He's good looking for a politician, but that's it.

Sup Forums as a whole went downhill since the original creator left it

He's effeminate, non-threatening, sits with his legs closed, and has a lisp. He was literally engineered for the gays and house wives.

I'm gay and I think even Macron is more good looking than him, desu.

N U M B E R S

> canafags only talk about gays
> havent said a thing about homosexuality
> they think i made this thread because i think theyre gay
> they dont understand that everyone can see how they are unbearable newfags
> cant understand the point of the thread because youre a literal fucking fagot in the Sup Forums definition of the term
please kys

@84766968
No more (You) for you

I don't find men attractive but macron is an amateur next to trudeau in the art of pandering. This is next level.

Shut up queer

Yeah, he's the ultimate attention whore.

spooky

>Guy is handsome
>This is enough to make some insecure fat boys mad

I'm not even joking, but this really seems to happen. It doesn't even take an accusation of gayness, just the mere presence of a man admired by women is enough to get some idiots to go full internet tough guy mode. I thought fat women got jealous, but this is on another level.

I hope you find inner piece and stop being such a faggot, OP, but I think it's too late for you.

What a retard. I was warning Canadians about this guy back in 2014 before he was even Liberal leader. He's the ultimate pandering jackass.

@84766968
i was posting on Sup Forums before the canal you call your country had internet

Not to mention Euro gay threads and anime spam. I haven't seen a legitimate internationally related thread in days

anime is good though

Anime is bad, and you're a bad person for liking it.

>You're just insecure bro
There's a million other men with more money, bigger dicks, and who are more attractive than me. I can still recognize Trudeau is the definition of ridiculous. He's a grown man with a hawky haircut and colourful socks. Nobody finds him formidable. The TIDF is out in full force.

His socks pissed off both muslims and lgbt in Toronto lmao

>Anime is bad

That has literally nothing to do with politics. It's like complaining about Trump's hair, his hands, his orange skin, or his obesity. It's a waste of time.

very funny white groyper feelings picture!!! XD

But even his policies are bullshit.

>shitposts
>hates anime

More cancer killing this imageboard.

>complaining about anime on a japanese-owned weeb imageboard

KILL YOURSELF

trudeau is daddy

lol every canadian post itt is fucking shit. amazing
> a fucking namefag

No shit. You're the one who said we're insecure because of his appearance you fool. On the topic of politics, he worked out better than expected. If you're conservative that is. He's literally too incompetent to keep his own promises, his platform consistent and has made himself and cabinet look like fools, which thank god for that.

>muh super cool internet clubhouse
Thank you for your diligence in protecting the sacred culture and traditions of this venerable website!

I've been posting here for years what's so awful about choosing to not be anonymous you turbo nigger

> canadians itt still think this thread is about trudeau's politics, and not about them being a joke that should cause instant ridicule in any board
> they still think anyone gives a shit about their politics, or wether their pm's dick is suckable or not and how fagot they aren't for thinking about it

>He thinks we care about how we look in the eyes of non-canadian scum
You faggots still don't understand

>unironically frogposting in 2018
>implying there was ever a hill to go down from