Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=baffBE-1Lg4
youtube.com/watch?v=z0O_VYcsIk8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=baffBE-1Lg4

Why do they all look this way?

They're too right

everything

They violate the NAP and try to convert me.

They are leftists and pretend they are normies!!!!

RRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

No

>What is wrong with vegans
>No

Try again, Jamal

Nothing really it's just ducking stupid. It just makes a group of vegan food distributors a shitload of money by praying on your emotional attatchment to animals. I don't care if you're Vegan but most shove it in your face when they are and its fucking annoying

you keep telling us about it.
>nobody cares what you eat.
>you bring it up in order to tell us about how great it is.

If you just ate a vegan diet and minded your own business I would not have any opinion of you. But I have a negative opinion of you.

They can't keep their bullshit ideology and hypocrisy to themselves.

Wew hivemind

nice image bro. But spot analysis.

Here are a few examples:

Animal protein contains all the essential amino acids in the right ratios. It is important for muscle mass and bone health, to name a few. Vegans don’t get any animal protein, which can have negative effects on body composition (2, 3, 4, 5).
Creatine helps form an energy reservoir in cells. Studies show that vegetarians are deficient in creatine, which has harmful effects on muscle and brain function (6, 7, 8).
Carnosine is protective against various degenerative processes in the body and may protect against aging. It is found only in animal foods (9, 10, 11).
Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) is the most active form of Omega-3 fatty acids in the body and primarily found in animal foods. The plant form of Omega-3s, ALA, is inefficiently converted to DHA in the body (12, 13, 14).
Two other nutrients that have been demonized by vegan proponents are saturated fat and cholesterol.

Cholesterol is a crucial molecule in the body and is part of every cell membrane. It is also used to make steroid hormones like testosterone. Studies show that saturated fat intake correlates with increased testosterone levels (15).

Not surprisingly, vegans and vegetarians have much lower testosterone levels than meat eaters

Having said that:

Do you think that the ingestion of animals and animal products is the reason why the west was so successful (and westerners are the biggest people on earth) ?

that niger, why?

Absolutely no idea. Really weird desu

Nothing, let them devolve in peace.

no humans advantage from red meat was when monkey men started to hunt meat instead of eating grass all day long leading to multiple benifits

all races eat meat

i think the west became strong because of the need for constant adaption in Europe and social and civil ideology being developed over many years while niggers were dancing to clicky sticks

nothing

>let's go from point X to Y
>no because we're currently at point X

kill yourself

There is nothing wrong with being a vegan. Just shut the fuck up about it you cunts.

The ones who shut the fuck up about their diet aren't a problem. It is These fuckers that make me reflexively want to punch vegans in the face.

youtube.com/watch?v=z0O_VYcsIk8

not vegan but vegetarian; it's pretty fucking great, pham. i hate eating meat now

annoying faggots who feel the need to tell everyone their vegan. Like flaming gays except with food.

Almost went vegan. Did the vegetarian and pediatrician thing for a few years.
Felt my mind and sanity slipping away fast and going into crazy town after year 3.
Went back to meat and no more crazy.

All White vegans are looney and kooky in some form or another even the ones that are on the right. There is always something kooky.