Disney Parks ThreadToT Rebrand

The California adventure Tower Of Terror will now be Guardians of the Galaxy themed

Florida Tower will remain untouched due to the Marvel agreement with Universal

but god damnit Disney this isint even really going to fit in with California Adventure anymore now.

Seriously fuck you who ever thought this was going to be a good idea.

latimes.com/business/la-fi-tower-of-terror-20160723-snap-story.html

youtube.com/watch?v=QDOz8JzUCPI

also Disney parks thread too I guess

Other urls found in this thread:

disneydining.com/guardians-galaxy-replace-universe-energy/
orlandounited.com/2016/07/incredible-hulk-coaster-closer-opening
orlandoinformer.com/blog/bloguniversal-orlando-testing-hulk-virtual-reality/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Tower Of Terror will now be Guardians of the Galaxy memed
oh fuc--
>Florida Tower
Ok, who gives a shit?

>Florida Tower will remain untouched due to the Marvel agreement with Universal

That's sad, I got to go to Disney World for my 10th birthday and the tower of terror was my favourite ride of the whole park

Disney World one is safe

did you mean disney world or disney land? cause the disneyland version in california adventure is the one being changed. Disney cant touch the Disneyworld version because of Marvel Island at universal

You know if Disney really wants something marvel in California Adventure they could bulldoze that section of parking lot behind the tower and turn that into a small marvel themed area

Disney World in Florida, well that's good

Florida Tower ISN'T going to change.
Cali Tower is.

That was intended to be my point I just greentexted poorly.

gomenesai

I heard a rumor about the Universe of Energy ride being changed to be GoTG themes as well. Just a rumor, I guess.

Source: disneydining.com/guardians-galaxy-replace-universe-energy/

>sees this
Meh
>Remembers big changes are coming to Disney world.
>Star Wars land
>Figments footprints removed from JII leaving hope for long awaited renovation.
>ToT is not going to be rebranded in Florida.
>I proceed to cry tears of joy because of how bright Disney worlds future is.

I think that came from the same guy who leaked this say it probably has merit

I also heard rumors about them using the old Wonders of Life building but UoE seems more plausible because it's dated as fuck

JESUS FUCK WHATS WRONG WITH HIS EAR

Joe Rohde does a lot of world traveling (he's Animal Kingdom's lead Imagineer) and likes collecting earrings from different places. He's been fucking up his earlobe since the 90s

Florida Tower escaped because with half the park closed for construction, management there told them they couldn't really afford to keep it closed for an extended period of time to install it. Hence the new "Shoehorn Guardians into Epcot" plan.

That dudes ear is literally about to rip off.

and I feel like this ride is going to legitimately bomb

>Figment was about to get a new renovation to be about Dreamfinder again
>Frozen Ever After stole the budget
>But now that's done, so they can go back to Figment
>Now this
GEE, I WONDER WHERE THIS GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY RIDE WILL GET ITS BUDGET FROM

Being Joe Rohde is suffering. Yeti in Everest breaks after a few months, Iger forcing him to slap Avatar into Animal Kingdom because it was a movie that made a billion dollars and that's all the criteria you need, and putting him in charge of this shit and the other Marvel projects when his real passions are nature and global travel.

James Cameron is doing a lot of the Avatarland funding too. Can't really pass up a deal like that. I'd do the same thing if I was Disney.

Still, Bob Iger jumped the gun looking for a counter against Universal's Harry Potter and went for a movie that none of the executives could name a character from. It was so spur of the moment that Iger's announcement of doing Avatar came as a surprise to the Imagineers.

Bob's got this whole thing about copying Eisner, but the thing is, Eisner announced so much stuff that never got built and got away with it. And between acquiring Star Wars, Avatar's minimal cultural impact years afterwards, and James Cameron being a pain in the ass to work with, Avatarland could have easily gone the way of Dick Tracy's Crimebusters, but it didn't...

Why the fuck are they ruining Disneyland with nuStar Wars and Marvel shit? This was supposed to be the last remnant of what Disney used to be. Now it's total shit.

I think Igers gambling on the sequels, if James can even get on to them.

that big floating rock makes me nervous as fuck

Speaking of marvel stuff Hulk coaster is almost ready to be reopened and looks like they are looking into those new VR Headsets for the coaster like Six flags is doing with Revolution

orlandounited.com/2016/07/incredible-hulk-coaster-closer-opening

orlandoinformer.com/blog/bloguniversal-orlando-testing-hulk-virtual-reality/

Came here to post this. Seriously what the fuck indeed.

>Hi, I'm Joe Rohde

DON'T YOU DARE JINX IT YOU SON OF A BITCH!!!!

That queer liberal fuck's ear is grossing me out