*blocks ur presidency*

*blocks ur presidency*

Other urls found in this thread:

fictionpress.com/s/3206139
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>HOLD IT YOU DUMB INBRED ORANGE FAT SACK OF SHIT
>TAKE ANOTHER SCOOP AND THAT GRAPEFRUIT IDIOT HEAD COMES OFF
Jesus Christ Raimi

I love that grandpa marxist still thinks his generation is even remotely relevant
Keep fighting the 1980s conservatives, faggots

I predict that he wont last another year at this show. I mean, eventually even the most bitter liberals must tire of his angry tirades about Drumpf. I think it's already happening. He's back to the third spot among late shows.

It truly was a different time.

His audience is retarded though, he had to scold them when they clapped at one of his monologue.
They don't really think, they'll just clap at whatever the fuck he says.

Nope, Colbert for Prez! Been a fan of his since The Daily Show

Go for it, dude. You and a hundred other people can vote for this bitter, old has-been and see how it goes.

50 cents has been deposited in your account

Shit that's a lot of money for a post.
How can I get in on that?

Always the same reaction lol

Aren't these audiences literally told when to laugh by prompters?

Steven colbert is a fucking psycho

That one was clearly an example of them thinking they were supposed to cheer when it was actually supposed to be a bad thing from their perspective. I wish sheeple wasn't a tainted word, it's perfect for these people. Mindless followers.

I hear he's also into """"""""""pizza"""""""""".

I wouldn't doubt it for a fucking second. Once you see past the shallow gimmick he has, he's very unnerving

We now have another liberal talk show host here in Bongistan.
Jim Jeffries
Daily show
And some guy doing a shit impersonation of trump

How many of these type of shows existed in the bush era?.

Why don't you guys want a Syrian invasion and a Cuban missile crisis every few months? Are you treasonous?

The thing was, of course they fucking cheered.

The man had spent months talking about how Comey was the fucking devil, then a story about Comey getting fired comes up and they cheer and he's like "HOW DARE U THO".

*blocks your delegates*

FRLUUUUUUMPFFF!

2 scoops

Stephen Colbert falls in love with a Donald Trump.

Unable to confess, he is gifted with by a deus ex machina with the president's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day’s confessions to the POTUS, he looks at him with a perplexed expression and calls him fake news. After some investigation with CNN, he finds out that the Trump he called is not the same Trump he fell in love with. In fact, he doesn’t exist in this universe at all. He is the Donald's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with Colbert's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of his crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of DRUMPF.

FINDS

Stop posting that because it's already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139