Great kino. But what a sick fucking son of a bitch this Kroc...

Great kino. But what a sick fucking son of a bitch this Kroc. If I was a vet from Nan I would dedicate my life to end the lifes of son of bitches like this cock smoking punk.

Why the studios didn't gave the respect Keaton deserves for this kino?

The director made this movie to make up for the Walt Disney/Merry Poppins one he had to hold back on.

It did feel a little rushed to me, the way the story was being told could have better worked as a documentary.

>sick fucking son of a bitch this Kroc

He literally did nothing wrong.

>Jewed good Christian White Men

Read this in a French accent
LOOK AT DIS CAUCK SOOCAR

Fuck off frog

>jewed

If the brothers weren't all anal about everything, they could've been billionares

>Implying that the standardization of preparation and inventory control isn't what made the company a success

honestly, I agree
the mcdonald brothers were holding everything back so the restaurant couldn't reach its full potential, but that's beside the point, the mcdonald brothers' only relation to kroc's fast food empire is in name only.

but fucking and stealing that guy's wife was a definitely a dickmove

>he's not living the american dream
>he's not a vicious motherfucker ready to trample and tear apart other people just to succeed
>he's not willing to jew other people out of their deals

kek. stay poor plebian

How is introducing cheaper and more practical solutions against any of that?

Stealing the wife was nothing wrong too.

Felt like McDonald's propaganda.

it was, made me want to eat a BLT Quarter Pounderâ„¢ the next day after I watch it.

He did what was necessary to succeed.

Not really. I'll never eat at that piece of shit place ever again.

well, the main thing keeping me from eating there regularly is how fucking expensive it is now. used to be cheap food, now it's gourmet shit.

It's not like the wife didn't have a say in the matter.
If the bitch is ready to leave you for another man, she's not worth it.

Whoa-a-a. Is that where we are today? Time to get into survivalist mode.

That's my complaint, too. People go to McDonald's for fast, standardised, cheap food. And it's not like the current, expensive food is much better.

Great movie. Memers will forever call it a McDonald's-shilling movie even though it provides so much more than that (and also manages to be more anti-McDonald's than pro). Fuck this gay earth.

haven't watched it yet. Did they get Knopfler's song for the soundtrack?

>the new american church

even he understood how fucking dumb people are

No the Brothers were all about quality over chemical powder crap but obviously you must be American and not really care what you eat.