I know it's early but official President Trump victory thread

I know it's early but official President Trump victory thread

Don't you mean Hillary?

After today's comments, he's finished.

Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail

You have to go bac

I cannot believe you would suggest this mysoginist bigot would win the highest office in the land. He is tempermentally unfit and not even conservative. Go back to stormfront.

Holy shit, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and his darkness belongs in jail!

Honestly, I'd give my left nut for Trump to win, but after what he said today, there's no way in hell.

I'm gonna buy two copies, at least.

$.50 has been deposited into your account.

Thank you for correcting the record.

Thanks CTR.

We get it, you don't like him.

Trump is a joke candidate, how fucked is your party that you pin your hopes of winning on him?

LGTSS
>OP

>This much denial

That's what they've been saying since the start of this election.

Pasta, or shills?

shills sliding this thread actually convinces me trump has already won.

infact, this entire shilling operation by CTR over the past few weeks shows a level of urgency and desperation on their part.

Nice copypasta faggot.

i'm only getting $0.22
what the hell

both

Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and belongs in jail

>President Trump
I like the sound of that

Can't wait for president Trump

MAGA
>MAGA
MAGA
>MAGA
MAGA
>MAGA
MAGA

Jesus Christ, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and his darkness belongs in jail.

Forgot
>darkness

Holy shit, this man is not suitable for the role of President. He is a fanatic and a racist pig, and his darkness belongs in jail!