Dear Japanese

Dear Japanese,

Please DO come to my country

Other urls found in this thread:

google.co.jp/amp/s/dot.asahi.com/amp/dot/2016020500088.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why do you think Japs would go to Poland in the first place?

you said do not come to my country in that thread that was pruned just now though
and trust me, you do not want those sick minded people in your nation

You fucking tell me that. They swarm my small city in summers.

I forgot to add "and see what happens"...... :^)

NO, they need to visit Russia.

>They swarm my small city in summers
really? I thought there are just very few japs in your cunt

which city are you living?

They're all tourists tho
Local Japs are extremely rare, but I think the local sushi bar lady in the centre is a genuine Jap, not a Chink, not a Viet.

Bydgoszcz

>largest village in nation
Why would any Japs come to Brzydgoszcz?

Why would any fucking one come to Brzydgoszcz?
Not a self-hater, but this ain't a tourist spot. The nicest thing we have here is our big park, but Japs don't even go there, they stay in the centre.

Didn't expect that answer. It was supposed to anger you. I was in your city once and liked it. Though I am from Grudziądz, city can't be uglier than that.

>According to the main version of the investigation, the 31-year-old Japanese traveled through Russia and, having broken his tent, stopped for an overnight stay
near the road in the area of the turn to the village of Zhiphegen in the Khiloksky district, where the unknown person inflicted the injured
30 stab wounds and disappeared.

>Let us note that recently such incidents have increased. So, yesterday there was information about yet another
the traveler who died on the territory of Russia: on May 22, the Moscow photographer was killed by three drunks
residents of Krasnoufimsk at the age of 16 to 26 years.

>Heading on the country road leading to the village of Polukhino, the photographer met three drunken locals,
riding on a motorcycle "Ural". At them, he decided to find out how to get to the desired object. Instead of explaining
Muscovites road, the locals brutally beat him. From the injuries the man died. The criminals kidnapped
a professional camera, a cell phone, a signet ring, a thermos and boots.

the hell is wrong with russians

>the hell is wrong with russians
>The hell is wrong with x east european nation
The answer is always the same. Communism and alcohol. We just have to wait until all people raised during communism die to see some improvement.

Fuck off, been to Grudziądz. It's awesome.

And I'd be retarded saying "Bydgoszcz is the best city in the world"
It has improved a lot but it has a long way to go

>Local Japs are extremely rare, but I think the local sushi bar lady in the centre is a genuine Jap, not a Chink, not a Viet.
k but that's a bit doubtful since the majority of sushi bars are run by non-jap asians in the west

I guess a major Japanese travel company recommended your city as a new hot spot

What is this thread?
What do you want Japanese to do? :3

>Moscow photographer was killed by three drunks
>residents of Krasnoufimsk at the age of 16 to 26 years.
>age of 16 to 26 years.
You can't blame this on commies.
This guys were born and raised under superior capitalism under Yeltsin and Putin.

>Grudziądz
>awesome
Pick one. I live here for all my life and there is nothing interesting here. We have granary, one lonely tower at Góra Zamkowa and nothing else. I don't know why do we keep tourist information here, since the only tourists here are old Germans coming here every year.
Then I don't know what's wrong with you. What's your opinion on the matter.

Teeny weeny japany peeny

I-I want to go to the room in Warsaw University where Chopin used to practice playing the piano...

ok but stop killing people pls is very bad, ok?

I have a question Japan-user. I have few Japs on uniwersity and I noticed that some girls are wearing doctor mask. Why? It is some kind of fashion statement?

why???

*is it

I want you to beat you with a stick

they're either ill and don't want to get others ill, or they're experiencing springtime allergies because all of the plants start to bloom and release pollen

No i don't

they probably had already been to Europe before and then they want to see normal polish architectures and scenery

so Japs in a travel company thought a sober city is better, I guess

>なぜこんなにも大勢の女性が伊達マスクを愛用するのか。
Why are there so many grills wearing a mask without specific reason?
>理由を聞いたところ、最も多かったのは意外にも「マスクをしているとあたたかいから」(51.8%)という、実に合理的な理由だったのだ。
Unexpectedly, the most reason is that a mask can warm their face.
>ただ、「スッピンでも気にしなくていいから」(51.7%)も僅差で2位で、
However, the reason that they don't have to do makeup follows just after the first reason.
>3位の「顔が隠れることにより、安心感があるから」(30.2%)と合わせると、
Plus, considering the third reason that they don't feel insecure when hiding their face with mask,
>大多数が「顔を隠せる」ことを理由に挙げていることがわかった。
Most people are wearing a mask to hide "their face".

Sauce
google.co.jp/amp/s/dot.asahi.com/amp/dot/2016020500088.html

>Why are there so many grills wearing a mask
to be fair, even many old men do wearing a mask in japan

They are?

c'mon, man

Depressive af

this desu

Your young generation is just the same just on the other side of the coin instead of communism you get facism. Whoop dee fucking doo. Your country still remains shit and will start to regress back into 3rd world.

Could I pass off as a Japanese man to you ... ?

(serious question)

Yes
Definitely Japanese

you could absolutely convince me that you're japanese

Marlon Brando

o-okay