She didn't deserve that

Still bothers me how hard they fucked her over despite how kind she was to Peter.

If they had to choose a black MJ

then i would have preffered it was her and not that Tranny Michelle

>twink manlet as lead
>two tall nigresses as the love interests

Is this some kind of reverse-BLACKED shit?

Blacks are 12% of the pop
Hispanics are 17% of the pop
you can all put a stop to this.

I didn't watch this but does spiderman fall for Zendaya's character? If I had to choose I would choose Zendaya to begin with. This chick is "off" looking.

her face is uncanny valley tier desu

by breeding them

yes very good user

It reminds me of a blonde with no brains stereotype. You could tell her the most outlandish lie and she would legit believe it.

wait so that isnt zendaya? i have no idea who these girls are but I kept reading here about zendaya being the love interest and I assumed it was OPs pic, because you know, that girl is beautiful

she's way too tall for spider manlet, you don't just give the lead guy a tall love interest since the manlets will rile up and start a revolution

I think he was referring more to the fact that her life was ruined, not that she didn't end up as the love interest.

No. But she occasionally looks like she digs him. But acts hostile towards him.

Parker luck, man.

Liz has always been made for suffering at the hands of Peter.

>27 years old
black really dont crack

COLONIZED

The entire point of good Spider-man stories is that he drives away people he cares for because of his responsibilities as Spider-man, and also because Peter is a bit of a shit.
Literally faithful to early Spider-man comics.

Zendaya is probably inspired by Ultimate Gwen Stacy, who was an edgelord as a coping mechanism until she mellowed out after receiving the Spider D.

Zendaya plays Michelle "MJ" Toomes, who it is presumed (obviously due to the "MJ" part) will be taking the Mary Jane role in future Spider-Man films. The character in OP's pic is Liz Allen, a semi-obscure early girlfriend of Peter Parker in various forms of Spider-Man media. She's almost always a brief high school fling that doesn't go anywhere and gets replaced by one of his leading ladies (Gwen Stacy / Mary Jane / Betty Brant)

Spics are the worst though

Hush, we got racial baiting and shitposting to do. How else are you supposed to get (you)s these days!?

Peter accurately saw that with a little makeup, Michelle could be a 10

You haven't seen the movie.
Liz Allan is Toomes daughter, Michelle's last name is Jones

You haven't seen the movie.

You haven't seen the movie

What the fuck are you talking about

Are you a retard, or are you making a joke about how you are a retard and can't tell black people apart?

Manlets aren't human.

christ, my dick is not long enough to go through so much ass

None of you have seen the movie.

Anthony Revolori is Guatemalan.

>I better meme up this shit since I got caught

But it's why the movie worked so well.

Peter failed at literally everything in that movie except the elevator catch.

His personal life? Didn't get the girl, didn't win the award, got detention.

His career? Almost drowned. Almost killed a boat full of people.

For fucks sake he even lost against the vulture at the end. The vulture fucked himself and peter couldn't even save him from almost killing himself.

The movie is amazing because they only let him have one thing and that was the elevator catch.

>me in the middle

>i figured out the point
Great.