RIGHT TO STRIKE DEAD IN AUSTRALIA

Wow it's awesome to live in an Oligarchy. This is what happens when every third person in your country is an obese baby boomer who hates unions

I heard your liberals are like american conservatives.

Yeppp and they're 10x more sociopathic than the GOP and the tories

return to pol mr. "gas the boomers age war now" and stop infecting Sup Forums with yet more shit

Interesting. Why were they striking? Here, only the teachers's union and bankworkers union remain powerful. No other new unions were allowed by the Mahathir government since he became PM in the 80's. These two unions came into being before Mahathir. Recently, a teacher was hauled to court for slapping a student who was sniffing glue. The Teachers Union made such a ruckus that the public prosecutor hastily backed down.

Fuck you and fuck your unions you worthless piece of shit.
Our train drivers earn over 100k a year and want a guarenteed 4% wage increase every year, even though inflation is under 3% and they're already earning around 30k more than any other full time worker.
There are plenty of Indians who would do that job for 35k a year

I hope every union member in country dies in their sleep

if they're government employees they should not have the right to strike at all, striking should be limited to the private sector

Yeah, this.

That's pretty grim.

Either hire new people or meet the old one's demands but you can't take away a worker's only real bargaining tool like that

>There are plenty of Indians who would do that job for 35k a year
H-Haha! We certainly don't want that to happen goyim!

They are milking it for pay increase but if you don't see how they're in the right for this government fuck up you're a bootlicking retard

t. Caleb Bond

Unironically this

this
these assholes just know they can sabotage the whole country by going on strike, unlike most jobs, and are abusing that power
fuck them, they'll never be happy

They should just be all fired if they don't want to work desu

if the guy from strike: the country agrees then it's settled

But then what? You'll have no train drivers.

>hire indians and pay them 35k
You can't do that, there's this thing called fair and equal rights.
At worst you can pay them 100k and hope they won't do the same thing.

24 hours is reasonable, but Sunday would be a less cuntish day for it. Better than pic related.
>For 33 days from January 1, 1990, 250 trams were parked in Melbourne's CBD streets by tram drivers. The trams did not move because the government shut down the power grid.

Never understood the right of strike. If you're not happy with a contractual relationship you break it or renegotiate.
Why should you be allowed to use blackmail?

Why an employer couldn't as well stop paying its employee until they accept worth working conditions?

Public sector workers are the scum of the earth

They should all be executed for treason

Just banter

>Why an employer couldn't as well stop paying its employee until they accept worth working conditions?
gee sounds somewhat familiar

Good post

This. Unions are greedy fuckers bleeding the country dry. The country can't even build shit it wants to because it costs too much to pay workers.

>fair and equal rights
>right of strike

Stay mad union scum

not all people can move between jobs that easily and not all people can afford to be unemployed even for a short period of time

yes goy! striking is bad and communist! fuck those sjws snowflakes!
now back at your 12-hours surplus production shift!

lol in greece every strike is declared illegal and strikers get called for civil mobilization
workers return their pay to bosses under the table and when some complain officially, the state employees threaten the workers over the phone to take their indictment back

Commies btfo

Why are false dichotomies so common on Sup Forums?

Die, worthless bootlicker.

Australia is worse than us. In fact our "national creationism museum" is founded & run by an Australian

>not all people can move between jobs that easily
>"Mr Trump said he gonna bring back dem coal mining jobs"
Uh huh...

He's not wrong though.

What are these train drivers meant to do if their demands aren't meant, quit and go drive trains for another country? Striking is all they have and you brainlets seem to think it's a bad thing that they some leverage over their employers

Brainlets and partisan politics

>Australia is worse than us. In fact our "national creationism museum" is founded & run by an Australian
DIDGERIDOOD

>b-but I saw a movie from 10 yrs ago that said Merica is all religious fanatics

who are quoting?

Just don't listen and continue the strike. It's not that hard.

Australia is much more secular than America.

> use the fucking bible to testify in court

>He's not wrong though
Yes, he is. It's not unions or fascism. There are plenty of workers, myself included, who are perfectly capable of negotiating good terms without unions.
>Striking is all they have
Then they're not providing enough value.
>partisan politics
Of course
>Brainlets
Fuck off, Mr 4chanspeak

>gets replaced

That's also not legal here.

>the fire rises even faster

You can't complain about unions when the other guy has a monopoly

Also typical yank behaviour, no sense of loyalty or civic duty whatsoever just personal greed

why do you think heres over there

why do you think radical imams are in belgium and the UK? not because they have an existing audience, but because they want to spread their poison

TAKE him BACK

>You can't complain about unions when the other guy has a monopoly
Huh? What other guy?
In any country with freedom of movement and a big enough economy, it's hard make the case that any employer has a monopoly.
>no sense of loyalty
To whom?
>civic duty
Like public sector workers who go on strike?
>just personal greed
Why else would I go to work in the first place? Sure, it feels nice to help someone with his or her HVAC equipment, but I'm sure as fuck not doing it for free.

Having a discussion on unions with anyone under age 25 is pointless.

Some of you Aussies have never had to deal with trade unions. They are an absolute disgrace the way they behave. So corrupt and stand overish, they are just glorified mafias.

>There are plenty of Indians who would do that job for 35k a year
get fucked you worthless currynigger

I thought the swiss were supposed to be smart

I thought it was the entire company and not only train drivers?

You guys really have a totally different culture than us.

N O I C E
O
I
C
E

>being a nationalist chimp after hitler
yeah I wonder

Wa?
Who are you quoting now?

go fuck yourself cuck

>e-everyone but rail workers should have right to strike"

If you have a problem with loyalty/civic duty, you should go back to the third reich

Yes you see, not the entire world is America.
The rest of the world has laws where you can not just do whatever you want.

And who will execute them? A private contractor?

If youre not in a union youre basically a chump

Very good post.

Ken Ham is a nut job but he had to go to America in order to get a proper audience.

>likes unions
I always forget that Australia is made up of the bottom of the pit shit
Now go back to r*ddit

Australian Sup Forumstards are the ones on the side of these cunts. The boomers have been selling the country out for decades, this is indisputable.

Good post

>they can sabotage the whole country by going on strike
Therefore they deserve more for their labour, since their role is so vital. That's how public funding should work, instead of filtering it off to politicians and their corporate mates.

I can go off and shoot up a school this killing around 80 odd people

Gibs money or il do it

Dumb sepo

>unions
>you wanna work here? Not before you join us and give us a percentage of your paycheck.
>It's for your own good, kiddo

unioncucks seething at this post, unable to come up with a proper retort

>hating workers unions
Chose the lamppost you're going to hang from wisely

>Our train drivers earn over 100k a year and want a guarenteed 4% wage increase every year, even though inflation is under 3% and they're already earning around 30k more than any other full time worker.
Yet the politicians responsible for maintaining public road and rail are earning far more than these train drivers, etc. ever will and our public transport infrastructure has gotten worse and worse over the years. Where is their accountability?

You've got it entirely backwards. They may be "government workers" but at the end of the day they are the public and the voters. Governments exist to serve the people, not people serving the government, which is exact what happens when workers are treated like shit while the political class gain more and more.

I don't give a shit about your selling crap I come to Sup Forums to enjoy light hearted banter

>hating unions
it's like you want to toil

TOIL GANG

we're just joking cunt, love the union, watch it on the telly every now and then. go wallabies!!

This